PDA

View Full Version : auto import removing files

winged_tiger
01-12-2010, 01:30 AM
I noticed that my hand histories are removed after import. I want to keep the files after using the hud. Is there an option to prevent this? I couldn't find one. Is there thread where this was answered?

Help is appreciated
winged_tiger

RxzzKo
01-12-2010, 02:31 AM
I think if you go to the auto import setup window check the box that says 'Disable archiving after import' then it should leave them alone.

Also make sure your poker client isn't set to delete the HH's after a specified amount of time.

When the folder HEM is importing from has a lot of HH's stored in it your live imports may become very slow and take up to 30 sec. to import during game play because it will take longer to search the folder to find the new hands. I just experienced that problem myself, which is why I am here in the forums.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=24203

You could always import and archive the hands then extract the hands later and you won't have to worry about monitoring the size of the folder.

I am not staff here so take my suggestions for what they are worth but I think I accurately answered your question.

netsrak
01-12-2010, 06:21 AM
Thanks, nothing to add from us :)