PDA

View Full Version : Tourney results

BigJay
01-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Hi,

I have hold'em + omaha manager installed (1.10 beta 7 ATM).

I've been playing lately @ Betfair, RedKings (ongame) and Europoker (ongame).

The bottom line is: HEM DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY TOURNEY RESULTS CORRECTLY (PLO, PLO8, NLHE):

1) NO winnings (when I luckbox it in the money) - the hands are imported correctly though.

2) the buy-ins are incorrect, ex. 20+2$ buy-in = 10+1$

3) HEM doesn't recognize the currency

4) HEM claims that a tourney is not finished, even if it's finished a while ago and all my hands are imported

5) at least @ RedKings one tourney multiplies to many tourneys accordong to HEM stats. (maybe a table change = new tourney)

Are these problems easy to fix?

"I'm not computer man"

Thanks.

netsrak
01-12-2010, 05:45 AM
All the Pokersites you mention don't write the relevant informations in the handhistory files. So you need to edit the tourneys in the dataview section.

Multi-Currency support is just in work and will be released within the next betas.

You can change the default tourney buyin under Options. The default value is 11$.

BigJay
01-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Hi,

IMO those stats are messed up on some other sites too. Poker Stars etc.

And what about that unfinished tourney???

145$ put down on this program and you could do the same with a pen and a pad. Nice.

fozzy71
01-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Hi,

IMO those stats are messed up on some other sites too. Poker Stars etc.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

And what about that unfinished tourney???

You need to import a summary or edit the finish information manually. If the site doesnt write the summary information we cant know how you finished or got paid.

BigJay
01-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Ok,

I'm just gonna use that HUD (whenever it works) and forget all that tourney stats stuff.

Yeah right, I just "import and manually edit the tourney summary" in a sec and maybe program some code too...

145$ for this half ass program = a daylight robbery

B-Money
01-12-2010, 05:24 PM
BigJay,

I certainly feel your frustration in MTT tournament stats not being complete for the sites you mentioned. If the poker clients wrote this information to the hand history files we would certainly support it. Full Tilt automatically does this and players on Poker Stars can request a tournament summary that can be imported directly into Holdem Manager completing all of their tournaments.

Unfortunately it's impossible to add information that is an unknown. There's no way for us to grab this information from your PC on the sites you mentioned, otherwise we would.

GL,
-B

BigJay
01-12-2010, 05:51 PM
"You need to import a summary or edit the finish information manually"

How do I do this manually?

fozzy71
01-12-2010, 06:57 PM
tourney > results > dataview > right-click > edit