PDA

View Full Version : HoldemManger + Omaha

LongJonn
05-20-2012, 05:47 AM
I bought your product Holdem Manager 1 a few years back and have loved it. However, after recently buying a new computer I downloaded the HM1 client and used the trial because I was to lazy to input my info. Today I was playing the new Zoom Omaha and after heavy configuration finally got the Manager to recognize the hand history and track my progress and I was very happy. I decided while I was doing all the configuration to finally activate my product with my old serial number. After I did this I found out my serial is to just a plain old HoldemManager that does not track Omaha, I did not know this.

My problem is this: I looked to upgrade my client to track Omaha from your website but it seems that I have to spend the $100 to buy the upgrade to OM2, HM2, or both. I just want my plain old HM1 to track omaha is there a smaller upgrade for this without having to spend over $100?

I just want the HM1 I had during the trial that tracked my Omaha and Holdem games. Is there a way to upgrade my client that only tracks Holdem to track both Omaha and Holdem? I don't really want to buy HM2

Thanks in advance for any help/direction

netsrak
05-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Please contact sales@holdemmanager.com