PDA

View Full Version : Effective Stack Size Problem in Latest Betas

goldrusher
01-11-2010, 11:31 PM
I like updating to the new betas, but the last few betas have made it impossible to enter effective stack sizes in filters. This is a huge deal for me and I tried to go back to the last stable release but I got error messages. How do I go back to the next stable release? Is there a thread with instructions. I tried uninstalling hem completely and then reinstalling it. That didn't work. I need this filter. I play super turbos and this is a key filter in analyzing my games. Please help.

fozzy71
01-11-2010, 11:42 PM
I like updating to the new betas, but the last few betas have made it impossible to enter effective stack sizes in filters. This is a huge deal for me and I tried to go back to the last stable release but I got error messages. How do I go back to the next stable release? Is there a thread with instructions. I tried uninstalling hem completely and then reinstalling it. That didn't work. I need this filter. I play super turbos and this is a key filter in analyzing my games. Please help.

Reboot your computer and install 1.09.03 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Rvg72
01-12-2010, 01:32 AM
The effective stack between filter is fixed in beta 8