PDA

View Full Version : Just set up new HEM hands missing

texas donald
01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
finally got HEM sorted on my new w7 pc. have imported all my hands, however about 9k are missing and as a result my winning and stats are all messed up. To start with when I watched a hand in the replayer, it displayed the correct amount of hands on the hero HUD despite the report data begin wrong. Now it has gone back to the figure the report says it has on me. Any ideas?

texas donald
01-11-2010, 11:51 PM
also, whenever I hover my cursor over a stat on a HUD, nothing shows up, I have to click to see info. any ideas?

thank you

netsrak
01-12-2010, 05:43 AM
The 2nd questions is the easier one: uncheck table preferences->click for popup.

Where do you see the wrong and the right values? Which HM Version? Please post some screenshots.

texas donald
01-13-2010, 04:24 PM
The 2nd questions is the easier one: uncheck table preferences->click for popup.

Where do you see the wrong and the right values? Which HM Version? Please post some screenshots.

well if I run any report on myself, eg overall, the total hands it has me down as is 9k short. The only time I saw the correct values was right after I set it up when I watched hands back in the replayer, the figure on total hands (and thus earnings) was correct on the HUD popup for myself (and the HUD hand stat), but now it has gone back to the incorrect figure like the report shows. Is it much use for you posting screenshots if there is nowhere that shows the correct figure anymore? I have the latest beta.

netsrak
01-14-2010, 05:23 AM
Please give me some screenshots explaining it because i'm not sure i understand it correctly.
For example the Hud for you as Hero should never show the same as any report because it only displays the session stats.
And please check your filters, player names, date ranges in the reports.

texas donald
01-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Please give me some screenshots explaining it because i'm not sure i understand it correctly.
For example the Hud for you as Hero should never show the same as any report because it only displays the session stats.
And please check your filters, player names, date ranges in the reports.

ok not that much to show since all the figures are now the same, but if you look on the report it says 67k hands, but it should be 74k. also if you look at the stats on my hud on the hand replayer which I included in the screenshot, it also says 67k. However, when I first set the HEM up, this figure would be 74k, despite the reports showing 66k. So somehow the program seemed to know the correct figure of hands it imported, but now its gone back to showing the incorrect figures everywhere.

Would be great if there is a solution to this as its annoying having figures messed up.

Also, do you know if FT notes are stored on your hard drive, and if so is it possible for HEM to import them and convert them into the HEM notes?

Thanks very much for you help

texas donald
01-15-2010, 11:32 AM
sorry dont think my screenshot got included in last post hope it works this time!

netsrak
01-16-2010, 08:31 AM
We have no import function for FTP notes at the moment. You need to copy and post them.

About the hands: if i understand you right you had 74K hands in your old database and you only have 67k in your new one?

Can it be tourney / SnG hands?
Omaha hands?
Hands played on a different site/player name?

texas donald
01-18-2010, 09:40 AM
We have no import function for FTP notes at the moment. You need to copy and post them.

About the hands: if i understand you right you had 74K hands in your old database and you only have 67k in your new one?

Can it be tourney / SnG hands?
Omaha hands?
Hands played on a different site/player name?

yeah thats right, no I only play cash 6max. Well the odd tourney, but on my previous database they were definately on there as cash hands and my winnings figures were different.

texas donald
01-18-2010, 11:26 AM
also, I use w7 and when I have followed the instructions and set the executables to be run as admin, however every time I start HEM I still get a message from user access controls saying 'do you want the following program from an unknown publisher to be able to make changes to this computer?' then it says holdemmanager.exe

I just went back to my installation directory to check I did run it as admin which I did, it no longer has .exe after it and there is no option to run it as admin anymore.

netsrak
01-18-2010, 02:36 PM
No idea where your hands have gone, seems like you lost some handhistories.

For the adminstrator rights. This question is correct. You should always answer yes.
Are you sure you didn't check the shortcut instead of the holdemmanager.exe file?

texas donald
01-22-2010, 08:41 AM
No idea where your hands have gone, seems like you lost some handhistories.

For the adminstrator rights. This question is correct. You should always answer yes.
Are you sure you didn't check the shortcut instead of the holdemmanager.exe file?

Ok well I can live with the missing hands, just a bit annoying.

yes pretty sure, if I have done things right then there should be no more file called holdemmanager.exe anymore correct? Because that is the case.

My screen actually goes completely black for a second whenever I open HEM, and then the question comes up

netsrak
01-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Yes thats fine. There is a setting in Windows for switching this off but i dont know how it works. You possibly find a solution via Google.

fozzy71
01-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Ok well I can live with the missing hands, just a bit annoying.

If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.

texas donald
01-25-2010, 12:12 PM
one more problem I'm afraid.. my HUD pop up doesnt always show the same stats as the HUD itself, so I cant be sure which one is correct.

I have a screenshot showing this but cant work out how to attach it even though I attached one earlier in this thread! I have it saved in a word doc not sure if that can be attached?

netsrak
01-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Click on the attachment button above the message window.
To post a screenshot upload it to imageshack or sth. like that and insert the link in the message.

texas donald
01-25-2010, 05:17 PM
ok thanks for telling me. Since I now have it saved in word though, I could only take a screenshot of it in there which I doubt would be great quality. Are you able to just suggest what could be the problem? I have just been playing heads up and noticed that the session winnings figures in the HUD pop up window are also wrong, ie it says I am down $15 for the session and the opponent is up $3. Only after a few minutes so rake isnt the reason.

fozzy71
01-26-2010, 01:09 AM
Send the screen shot via email, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

texas donald
01-26-2010, 07:45 PM
ok thanks will do.

how do you fix independent huds to stay in position? whenever I have a HU table and a 6max table open, if I move a HUD on the HU table it moves the 6max one also, despite them using different configs

_Loki_
01-26-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm not 100% on this, but I think you open just one table at a time (say a HU table) & adjust the HUD stat positions & close the table & open the other types you use one by one

fozzy71
01-26-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm not 100% on this, but I think you open just one table at a time (say a HU table) & adjust the HUD stat positions & close the table & open the other types you use one by one

That should do it.

You can also try turning off the WYSIWYG.

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] WYSIWYG