PDA

View Full Version : Problems importing from everest

nangys
01-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi guys,

The HM seems to do the auto-import, but only records the number of new players, nothing else, not even the names. What can i do?.

Thanks

netsrak
01-12-2010, 05:23 AM
The screenshot looks fine for me.
Please explain your problem a little bit more - you have no hands in the reports, the hud is not working?

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

nangys
01-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Hi, sorry for the miss information,

So i cant have acces to select my name or to select any player, but as you can see on image 4 the players and the hands are there. Theres one player selected, but that was because i went to the Player tab and click right over one an click "selec this player", otherwise i cant.

Thank you guys.

netsrak
01-13-2010, 05:12 AM
Please use the player search function or click directly on Change and enter the first characters of the player name. Then select the player you want from the list.
In the screen names window click on Add