PDA

View Full Version : Can't get HUD to work

bloeblahoebla
01-11-2010, 08:34 PM
I just downloaded the newest version of Hold'em Manager. I'm using the trial version, first time I use a poker program like this. But I can't get the HUD to work.

Auto-importing the hands works just fine. "Launch active players window" also works just fine. The table manager is showing the tables I'm playing. But when I press the table finder it says: "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the manager has imported some."

I don't know which step I should take next to try and get this HUD to work. I hope some of you can help me.
I'm playing Sit & go's on Full Tilt Poker by the way.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I'm on Windows XP Pro.

Patvs
01-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Update XP to XP Service Pack 3

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

bloeblahoebla
01-12-2010, 06:49 AM
I already had the newest update, but still I clicked the file and updated again. I took a look at my software and I noticed I'm already using Win XP service pack 3.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
-The newest one

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
-Full Tilt, I only play here so don't know about others
b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT
-SnG's
c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
-yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.
-Don't really understand what to do here.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
-They are

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
-yes
-they also show up in the database

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
-Table manager does work, but Table Finder doesn't, as I said earlier in my other post.

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
-yes

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is
-Windows Firewall is completely shut down

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

PS: I did not install Hold'em Manager to C:\Program Files\.. ; I installed it to G:\Hold'em Manager\ ; don't know if that can make a difference.

netsrak
01-12-2010, 10:04 AM
For SnGs / MTTs you need to use an english Poker client. So please switch your FTP client to english.

bloeblahoebla
01-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Allright. Thought only the hand history had to be in English.

Anyway, I changed the Full Tilt Software & e-mail languages to English, but the HUD still won't pop up ..

I did manage to get the table finder to work though, but still no HUD.

fozzy71
01-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

bloeblahoebla
01-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Ok guys.
This afternoon I tried to test the HUD after I changed the languages to English. Problem is, I tested with a "playmoney" sit & go. The HUD didn't work there.

Now I just played a real money sit & go and the HUD worked fine. As it didn't work earlier, I suppose the language selection fixed the problem.

I want to thank you all for helping me solving this problem. Now let's see what this program can do :)

I have only one more remark: Is it possible to change the position of the HUD's data? Because the data of the player in the left bottom corner is right on top of his Full Tilt name and stack, so I can't see this player's stack ..

Thanks again.

Patvs
01-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Just right-click drag the stats to the position you want them.