PDA

View Full Version : Importing Tournament summaries sent to me by PS

rip
01-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Hello,

I have searched, and read so many threads about this but I am still having issues and problems. Long story short is this...

I reformatted in oct and couldn't find all my saved HH's I had, so I requested them from PS. I have imported all of them into HEM and I can see every single hand I have played since I started playing in March of 09. Now I have been having issues with the tournament summaries and these are two threads I have been looking at...

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=24071&highlight=importing+tournament+summaries&page=2

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=23693&highlight=importing+tournament+summaries

When I requested the summaries from PS, they sent me two, html files which I saved. One is for all the SNG's I have played the other for all the MTT's. When I save them, they save as firefox documents and open up in firefox, exactly like the screenshot in the second thread link I posted. One is user_tourneysplayername.html the other is user_tourneysS&G.html.

What I don't understand how to do is how to import this information into HEM. When I try to import a file, they aren't even showing up as an option to import. All my hands are there, all my tournaments played are there, it's just the summaries that I need to import now.

Could anyone shed some light on this for me? Do I need the summaries emailed to me by PS in a different format? Or is what they sent what I need? My HEM is up to date I believe, 1.10 beta 6.

netsrak
01-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Open the dialogue box for import file, navigate to the folder where your .html file is located. Enter *.html in the file name field of the dialogue box and press ENTER. Now you should see the files.

rip
01-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Oh yes that did the trick.

I was able to import them, just one small issue still.

It changed nothing.

None of my stats have been updated correctly, in fact, nothing has changed at all. Is there any way to get this working at all? I play mostly sng and mtt, and more of the latter, and to not have it tracked correctly kind of defeats the purpose of the software itself.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Links to where I can get help?

I see a lot of ppl in the forum having issues with tournaments, is there any way to correct this. If it cannot be done by the program itself and I have to spend a week or so importing results for each tournament myself, I will do that, but before I do that, I want to know if that is what I have to do or is there an easier way.

netsrak
01-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and the summaries with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can have a look at it.