PDA

View Full Version : HUD Preferences Have Disappeared

Gdog
01-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Hi, I was just using the default option and the software was working fine but when I logged in today it had disappeared. Now the HUD does not come up, presumably because there are no settings for it to work from.

When I go into the 'choose configuration' tab there is nothing there?

Can anyone advise how I can get it back. There is an import tab but I have no idea where the default setting is?

Any help appreciated and apologies if the answer has been posted before, I have checked through a lot of threads on this forum but couldnt see one for a similar problem.

Thanks,
Grant

netsrak
01-12-2010, 06:16 AM
Did you install an update to a wrong path? You need to install everything to the original installation folder.

I suggest you look for a 2nd holdemmanager installation on your computer.

Gdog
01-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Did you install an update to a wrong path? You need to install everything to the original installation folder.

I suggest you look for a 2nd holdemmanager installation on your computer.

Hi, I uninstalled HM as advised yet when I re-installed it I still get the same problem? If I try to select a seat at a table I get a Microsoft Windows error message saying ' a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the problem and notify you if a solution is available' Then I have to close HM.

Thoughts? I have disabled the UAC so not sure what the problem is.

Sorry...I have followed the REVO Uninstaller post and the removal/new installation process using REVO seems to have fixed the problem :-)

N.B I dont know what caused the problem but before all the details disappeared I updated to the new patch AND then added a new licence code (just bought an upgrade to professional version) - I notice another poster also lost all his player preference stats so maybe there is a bug or something.

Thanks for the help anyways!