PDA

View Full Version : Livetracking at Party doesnt work for me

purplecard
01-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Livetracking at Partypoker doesnt work for me. Only small and bigblind are displayed. And when somebody open the pot it says "No bet". I checked in the Freephglivefolder and I cant see anything wrong there. I have the right map in siteoptions.
I use 1,10 beta 7? Any suggestions?

netsrak
01-12-2010, 06:26 AM
FreePHG 3.03?
English Party Client?
Live-Tracking activated under site options for party?

purplecard
01-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Okey. I think i solved it. I had problems with crashes a while ago and thats why i chose activemode in freephg. When i tested not to have this on livetracking worked properly.

Is it possible to have acticemode on and still have livetracking on in the future?

netsrak
01-13-2010, 06:05 AM
what is activemode?

purplecard
01-13-2010, 01:53 PM
what is activemode?

Its an option in freephg you can choose if Partypoker crashes a lot. I dont know what it is exactly. But when I play today it didnt crash one time and the livetracking worked so i am satisfied.

Here is the preference today when i didnt play in active mode. Yesterday the "0" were a "1"

# NOTE: Changes to this file will require a restart of FreePHG for the settings to be updated.
# NOTE: Please use a single space character on each side of the '=' sign (eg: "OPTION = X").

# Set this to enable "Active Mode" (*ONLY* use this if the Party client crashes without it).
USE_ACTIVE_MODE = 0

netsrak
01-14-2010, 06:05 AM
Tx :)