PDA

View Full Version : Using holdem manager on multiple sites

shep1985
01-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi, Sorry if there is information on this in another place in the forum but I could nto find any and my laptop wont let me download the instruction manuel for some reason.

I was wondering if Holdem manager can be used on multiple sites at the same time and with different Hero names? If so how do I go about doing so. Also my free trial if finishing in 3 days and I am currently earning staus points on Pacific Poker in order to get HEM for free. Once I have got the points and emailed you my details do you know roughly how long it will take until I can use HEM again.

Thanks

James

Patvs
01-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Yes, you can HEM playing on multiple sites simultaneously with different hero names.

All you need is all the sites hand history import folders setup properly in configure auto import folders.

Email SALES@holdemmanager.net once you've cleared HoldemManager and request a key. Verifying the info + sending you your serial can take 12-24 hours.

shep1985
01-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Thanks for your quick reply. one more thing...do i need to export all my hand histories before the free trial ends or will they still be there after a couple of days once i get the full version. I nearly have enough points but it maybe a couple of days ater the trial ends by the time you guys send us the confirmation.

netsrak
01-12-2010, 09:53 AM
The difference between the trial and the licensed version is just the key. You will loose no data.