PDA

View Full Version : HUD prevents 4+ tabling

xre
01-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi all, this is my first post here and I've tried to look around for as much as I could, but I couldn't find the solution to my problem.

I'm playing on OnGame skin Hollywoodpoker. I open up the software to my standard 4-tabling 6max setup, and load hold em manager, and everything seems fine. But after some time of playing, lets say 1 hour or so, if I want to change a table by exiting one table and trying to open another table, the poker software refuses to load the table completely. It stalls on the black loading table screen, which i normally see for less than half a second when I load the tables initially. This has never happened before, and only happens when using hold em manager simultaneously. The only solution is to exit hold em manager and exit HollywoodPoker (thus losing my other three tables as well), and restart the client and load up 4 tables again before starting Hold Em Manager. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Patvs
01-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Also add the hollywoodpoker.exe so it's always run as administrator.

xre
01-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Also add the hollywoodpoker.exe so it's always run as administrator.

Windows XP, NAT firewall in router, Avira AntiVir Personal Edition.

Running hold 'em manager 1.09. I'll update it to the beta, and report back whether it solves the issue.

xre
01-12-2010, 06:45 AM
Alright, no change whatsoever with the update. Still get precisely the same problem as before. I've attached a screenshot to this post, where I've left one table after some time of playing, and trying to join another table which stalls at the 'black loading screen' of sorts.

netsrak
01-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Please look for the Hollywood Poker handhistory file, delete it or move it to a different folder. Then try again. Does it make a difference?

xre
01-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Please look for the Hollywood Poker handhistory file, delete it or move it to a different folder. Then try again. Does it make a difference?

Thanks, this seems to have fixed the problem :)