PDA

View Full Version : Filtering by hand value ranges

Sarco
01-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if is possible to filter hands by "additive" hand value. I mean, I want to filter at the same time hands stronger than TP, so that would include also two pair, trips etc all together. Is that possible?

Thank you very much in advance!!!

fozzy71
01-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Answered your post on 2p2. Please try not to double post questions on here, and there.

cash games > filter > edit > hand values

Sarco
01-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Thank you very much for your answer, Fozzy, but maybe I did not explain it properly. If I select multiple conditions in the hand value tab as you suggest, HM will show me just the hands that are agree with all the conditions. What I'm looking for is for an "or" option I mean I'm looking for hands in wich I have Top pair or two pair or trips for example, but not all these conditions for every single hand. DO you know how to get that?.

I apologise for asking the same question on 2p2, I didn't know wich forum was more appropriate.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

B-Money
01-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Thank you very much for your answer, Fozzy, but maybe I did not explain it properly. If I select multiple conditions in the hand value tab as you suggest, HM will show me just the hands that are agree with all the conditions. What I'm looking for is for an "or" option I mean I'm looking for hands in wich I have Top pair or two pair or trips for example, but not all these conditions for every single hand. DO you know how to get that?.

I apologise for asking the same question on 2p2, I didn't know wich forum was more appropriate.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

In the Hand Value Filter you can hold CTRL as you select the hand values you want to be "OR" situations.

So you can have:

High Card - Two Overcards
One Pair Pocket Pair - Overpair

This will bring back High Card Two Overcards "OR" One Pair Pocket Pair - Overpair hands.

Hope that helps.

GL,
-B

Sarco
01-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Thank you B-Money for your help. I see the point. Your suggestion is working when you choose several options from the same category. If you choose options from different categories, let's say you want to select TPTK hands and two card nut flush draw, HM is going to show you just hands that are agree with both conditions at the same time, so in this scenario the "or" condition is not working. How do you think would be possible to get it?. Maybe preselecting some cards through a report or so.

Thank you very very much in advance for your help!!!!