PDA

View Full Version : Leak Buster omaha release?

anon1
01-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Any release date for leak buster omaha?

Leak Buster Support
01-11-2010, 05:09 PM
End of Feb / Beginning March.

Callmore
02-12-2010, 03:12 AM
How is this progressing ? Is this still on track for Feb/March ?

I am very interested in this. As NLHE is widely read now, and the game is becoming tougher by the month.

Leak Buster Support
02-12-2010, 04:55 PM
It's close, but I'll post an update next week. the main hold up was focusing on really good content. We had to wait because we were working on some very big names to do this that we thought were very good teachers. We have that now (and we'll officially announce the authors of the content soon), and things are progressing in good time.

MASTERHOLMES
02-17-2010, 09:10 PM
is that this week as the 12 was last week,, or next week coming up ?.
will this update detail what exactly is differnt from omaha and leakbuster. (will it include 4 handed when tables get smaller as well)

Leak Buster Support
02-18-2010, 05:43 AM
No. This next update is just a no-limit update. We have a new 3 and 4-bet feature, but not 100% sure it's going to even be in this release because we've needed more testing.

The Omaha had a slight hiccup in the development, but it's on track (will likely be later than initially planned). Limit is ahead of Omaha in development as of now. We will post updates as we know them though.

MASTERHOLMES
02-23-2010, 07:14 PM
here is the weekly question

is this the week we get a little update,, late feb/early march is coming fast so has it been push back ?, since the limit leakbuster is a bit a head.
can we get the name of the omaha pro working with leakbuster yet ?

Julie
02-23-2010, 08:48 PM
here is the weekly question

is this the week we get a little update,, late feb/early march is coming fast so has it been push back ?, since the limit leakbuster is a bit a head.
can we get the name of the omaha pro working with leakbuster yet ?

Please be patient with us. We will make sure we update you with information as soon as it becomes available.

amichal1
03-04-2010, 10:28 AM
How long we have to wait for Leak Buster omaha release??

Can I buy only omaha version of Leak Buster (I have olny omaha version of HM)

Julie
03-05-2010, 12:53 AM
How long we have to wait for Leak Buster omaha release??

Can I buy only omaha version of Leak Buster (I have olny omaha version of HM)

Your question in regard to purchasing an Omaha only version has been addressed
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/81266-post2.html
If you prefer not to click:
"Updates will be free of charge, but as currently planned, limit and Omaha will be add-ons. If you only play Omaha, and just wanted that, then it would only be $75 or $50 (for small stakes). Then if you wanted to add limit or no-limit you can add that at an additional cost (which will be somewhere in the range of $30 per add on)."

*We will alert you as soon as we are ready to release the Omaha version.

MASTERHOLMES
03-06-2010, 09:59 PM
*We will alert you as soon as we are ready to release the Omaha version.

you could give some tidbits, who is the omaha coach, is it for limit, no limit, and pot limit omaha. is it also for omaha eight ?
and did you further know that all omaha games on full tilt are now six max.
I am in particular wondering how it difffers from no limit leakbuster, as you are still are working on the specifics by the sounds of it,, can we get the generalities.
example why has it taken so long til now i know bryce just posted that he has done all six videos for limit leakbuster, so for that it is all in your hands now.

Leak Buster Support
03-06-2010, 11:29 PM
you could give some tidbits, who is the omaha coach, is it for limit, no limit, and pot limit omaha. is it also for omaha eight ?
and did you further know that all omaha games on full tilt are now six max.
I am in particular wondering how it difffers from no limit leakbuster, as you are still are working on the specifics by the sounds of it,, can we get the generalities.
example why has it taken so long til now i know bryce just posted that he has done all six videos for limit leakbuster, so for that it is all in your hands now.

We appreciate your enthusiasm, and I can tell you that the team is working hard on both limit and Omaha versions. We want to ensure that the advice, and all working parts of both versions are high quality, so these things do take some time. All I can say is that these products will be extremely good.

As far as Bryce, yes he did just complete 6 hour long videos yesterday. However, those aren't even edited or intro's added. Additionally, there are other parts that he advises on, and all of those pieces need to be in place before the product is released. The limit version will be done very soon.

The Omaha version will be PLO and no-limit. I'm pleased to say that Tom Chambers (learnedfromTV) will be doing most of the instructional content for Leak Buster Omaha.

We will keep you updated on the progress, and it will be worth the wait.

MASTERHOLMES
03-06-2010, 11:59 PM
just the knowing who the plo instructor is for the omaha leakbuster will satisfy me for a while
i mean for those who dont' know we are getting the author of the famous course 2500 course.
note i think more poeple on full tilt play omaha limit then they do no limit, don't hold me to that.

yup now looking forward to it even more :)

MASTERHOLMES
03-09-2010, 01:59 AM
plotheory.com > Home (http://plotheory.com/Home/tabid/55/Default.aspx)

no mention of his work on leakbuster omaha but I am sure when it is closer to completion, there will be more information on his website as well

SuitedAces
03-22-2010, 06:43 PM
Greetings:
Pot limit omaha is the variation of omaha that is most played at Full Tilt and Stars and most other sites.

It is definitely very different than holdem. Aggression is not nearly as rewarding.

I also have the Omaha only version of HEM and have just started on reviewing the articles. The next step will definitely be Leak Buster. Really can't wait.

Thanks,
SuitedAces

SuitedAces
03-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Just looked at the PLO Theory web page. It's just golden. Thanks.

SA

Leak Buster Support
03-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Just looked at the PLO Theory web page. It's just golden. Thanks.

SA

Agreed. There will be a ton of good info in the Leak Buster Omaha. Limit is just about complete though, and Omaha is lagging behind a bit at the moment. However, we'll post an update on it's release in the next couple of weeks.

MASTERHOLMES
03-31-2010, 10:29 PM
before it was febuary/march.

so I am asking for an update of omaha leakbuster,, end of april ? or more towards end of may?.
and anything more you can tell us like if it has steps not in hold them or at least is all the videos recorded as bryce did his already?

Leak Buster Support
04-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Soft launch for Leak Buster limit is April 9th.

Omaha had some major delays simply because of the content we wanted to get. I will try and provide a better time line soon, but I don't have one at the moment.

luckylucky
04-25-2010, 05:17 AM
I don't want to pester you guys what the expected release date is going to be - but on the other hand I don't want to miss it ;) - Are you going to send an email out to let us know once it's released?

Leak Buster Support
04-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Yes, there will be e-mail announcements sent.

MASTERHOLMES
05-18-2010, 10:34 PM
I didnt' get an email notification that the limit hold them leakbuster was released, (of course you could of seen me log in and said to yourself oh him ? he already checked i bet).

so now that limit leakbuster is live and you are probaly working on any bugs,, there must be someone one working on omaha leakbuster getting it secretly ready.

when do you forsee it coming ,, end of may,, 2nd week of june, end of june, end of july, end of august, this fall, next spring. ?

Leak Buster Support
05-18-2010, 11:57 PM
I don't think newsletters are being sent out until tomorrow. So no one got an announcement technically. :)

Omaha has still been developed even while limit was developed and released. The problem really is with the video and advice work. It's coming along, but slower than we had hoped. I really won't be able to give a better ETA right now.

MASTERHOLMES
06-16-2010, 08:21 PM
it is almost a whole month since your last post (two days differnce)

is there anything more you can tell us about possible eta, features.

Leak Buster Support
06-16-2010, 08:56 PM
It's coming, but it's taking longer than we had hoped. The primary point holding things back is the training content right now, but there has been recent progress done in this area. I'll try and post another update soon.

amichal1
06-24-2010, 08:48 AM
Can you post any more info about leak buster omaha please

Leak Buster Support
06-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Tom Chambers (learnfromtv) is creating the learning content for LB Omaha. Unfortunately because of the WSOP and other events, it's taking longer than anticipated to finish. However, we've made a lot of progress recently, so we are finally getting close.

We will post periodic updates.

amichal1
07-25-2010, 07:00 PM
it is almost a whole month since your last post
is there anything more you can tell us about possible eta, features.

Leak Buster Support
07-25-2010, 08:22 PM
No update. WSOP slowed progress down by Tom (learnedfromtv). When we have an update though we'll post it.

MASTERHOLMES
08-16-2010, 06:02 PM
it is said in the article that plo leakbuster will be coming at the end of the month so give us some new features to look at ..

1. what differnces is there going to be between hold them leakbuster and plo leakbuster ?

2. is there going to be any new steps added ?

i waited for this for a long time ,, i am just hoping that it is worth wiating for

can you give us some tentative screenshots ?

Leak Buster Support
08-18-2010, 02:19 PM
1) It's going to be for PLO, and there will be completely different learning content. :) Different filters, grids, etc....
2) The steps themselves will be different because holdem and PLO require a slightly different approach. For example, the trouble hands and 3-bet/4-bet sections are completely different, along with the pre-flop analysis, etc...

luckylucky
08-19-2010, 07:30 AM
it is said in the article that plo leakbuster will be coming at the end of the month

Which article?

Leak Buster Support
08-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Leak Buster Expanding to Include Pot Limit Omaha (http://www.pokersoftware.com/articles/2010/08/leak-buster-expanding-to-include-pot-limit-omaha.html)

K1K0
08-19-2010, 04:35 PM
woot

luckylucky
08-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Leak Buster Expanding to Include Pot Limit Omaha (http://www.pokersoftware.com/articles/2010/08/leak-buster-expanding-to-include-pot-limit-omaha.html)

Nice one. look forward to the release of it.

MASTERHOLMES
08-25-2010, 06:16 PM
a week from now is the end of the month and we havne't seen any previews and such..

I fear that it will be pushed back to the end of september which is why i am asking do we got an offical day where you have it incorporated into hem already and they release it with an offical release date.

Leak Buster Support
08-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately development has it's delays. We work extremely hard and are always optimistic things come together as planned. That doesn't always happen but we're still committed to launching LB Omaha when it's ready.

Ogotai
09-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Any due dates? weeks, months, a year?

Have my cc ready ;-)

Leak Buster Support
09-04-2010, 01:27 PM
We are very close, but we're waiting on a couple of things that need to be changed with the queries in HM. I'll update in here when those are done.

Leak Buster Support
09-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Omaha will be delayed until Dec 1st.

HM is making some changes to the database query structure, so we are going to wait until all of that is worked out before it's released. For those that have been waiting patiently we apologize. We did not anticipate this happening, and we're doing our best to make sure that the new HM changes will work properly with the new version.

MASTERHOLMES
09-27-2010, 07:46 PM
ok ..

1. so the product will be released on december 1st no further delays at this moment ?
(i don't expect you to have as much sales due to it being the start of the christmas season )

2. if so the queries you mention should be done before then as a projection

3. can we expect to see some omaha manager screenshots around november 20th ?
like the ones you posted about the new improvements to hold them leakbuster in a recent thread I mean.

Leak Buster Support
09-28-2010, 09:23 PM
1) No.
2) Correct, neither HM or LB will launch these until they're in synch and working together.
3) Yes.

Ogotai
10-22-2010, 08:00 PM
Screen shots, update?

tagger
10-31-2010, 02:40 AM
update?

Leak Buster Support
10-31-2010, 05:09 PM
We worked with HM an changing the filter process for HM. It will now be much more in depth, and I'll see if we can post some screenshots or not (we need to ask). But the main work that was holding us up is now in place. So we'll try and post some more time lines as we move forward.

MASTERHOLMES
11-08-2010, 02:20 AM
I hope to hear by december first if we are for sure getting omaha leakbuster in december or if it is being pushed back to janury or feb
i also hope to see some screenshots by 3 week of december as well.

i can hope, can't i ?

in the meantime i got in the mail coming jeff hwang Advanced Pot-Limit Omaha Volume II: Lag Play
& Advanced Pot-Limit Omaha Volume III: The Short-Handed Workbook.

so by the time omaha leakbuster does come out I should be full on ready to tackle my leaks.
i hope.

Leak Buster Support
11-10-2010, 04:36 AM
We're trying. There were several delays in getting the new functions needed to make Omaha work like LB will need. We'll try and post screenshots as soon as we can, and we're hopefully we can get it done in the first week of December.

MASTERHOLMES
11-12-2010, 11:09 AM
i was back reading this thread and it said that if someone wanted to play omaha leakbuster only they could pay 50 bucks for it,, and get no limit leakbuster if they wanted to upgrade for 30. (if i understand that correctly).

so since i already got no limit buster small stakes can i get omaha leakbuster for 30 or still 50 bucks full price ?.
(especially since you problay invested a lot of moolah into your development)

secondly
if it get closer to the due date,, can you let me know if it is a done deal as i would like to prepay around the 29/30 as that is what my monthly check comes in so i can get it out of the way?

winterwolf
11-13-2010, 04:12 PM
ok ..

1. so the product will be released on december 1st no further delays at this moment ?
(i don't expect you to have as much sales due to it being the start of the christmas season )

2. if so the queries you mention should be done before then as a projection

3. can we expect to see some omaha manager screenshots around november 20th ?
like the ones you posted about the new improvements to hold them leakbuster in a recent thread I mean.

Arrghhh, why do you want to kill the games so badly? Every new book and training program is just losing money for you in the long-term. Sure, you'll benefit in the short-term but try to think ahead... PLO winrates are already unimpressive today - especially given the reduced multitabling and additional risk. See this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/15/poker-theory/holdem-vs-omaha-800921/

MASTERHOLMES
11-13-2010, 05:02 PM
obivously you been here means you wanted to get better in some way with hold them manager and leakbuster.
I believe that the omaha leakbuster will help me get better in the long term so it isnt' to wreck the game but to get better for myself.

so my motives are purely selfish,, get better and start winning.. and start making money in a game i love.

then secondly if i like something i want people to enjoy it,, so i anticipate liking omaha leakbuster and finally plugging up some big holes in my game and therefore i want it to do well for improvements will be there for me (again selfish reasons ).

take for example my recent first impressions of jeff hwang book in the book section of two plus two,, if the book does well that might mean more books by the author and hence i benefit.

also it is good to see keep up to date example harington is working on a updated tournament book for next year i believe was mentioned in the october 2 plus 2 magazine.

lets face it,, the game is constantly improving so if we want to stay in the game we have to face up..
just look at daniel negrenu and his cash game improvement endevours when he realized he had to keep up with the online players.

winterwolf
11-13-2010, 06:17 PM
obivously you been here means you wanted to get better in some way with hold them manager and leakbuster.
I believe that the omaha leakbuster will help me get better in the long term so it isnt' to wreck the game but to get better for myself.

so my motives are purely selfish,, get better and start winning.. and start making money in a game i love.

then secondly if i like something i want people to enjoy it,, so i anticipate liking omaha leakbuster and finally plugging up some big holes in my game and therefore i want it to do well for improvements will be there for me (again selfish reasons ).

take for example my recent first impressions of jeff hwang book in the book section of two plus two,, if the book does well that might mean more books by the author and hence i benefit.

also it is good to see keep up to date example harington is working on a updated tournament book for next year i believe was mentioned in the october 2 plus 2 magazine.

lets face it,, the game is constantly improving so if we want to stay in the game we have to face up..
just look at daniel negrenu and his cash game improvement endevours when he realized he had to keep up with the online players.

My point is that a smart and dedicated player will figure out 95% of what's offered in any of these products. Spoon-feeding that knowledge to all poker players just makes the games tougher and costs us in the end. There may be a point where if everyone plays correctly, no one profits.

Leak Buster Support
11-13-2010, 08:29 PM
My point is that a smart and dedicated player will figure out 95% of what's offered in any of these products. Spoon-feeding that knowledge to all poker players just makes the games tougher and costs us in the end. There may be a point where if everyone plays correctly, no one profits.

I understand that you don't want the games getting any more difficult, but books, videos, software, etc... are always going to exist. If you think about it, just about every single poker player has used one or more of these tools to help them. Coaching, getting mentoring from better players, everyone needs these things in order to expand their game.

What you're saying is completely false though. As someone like myself who absolutely crushed mid stakes (and did well at high stakes) for many years, and I'm a pretty good all round poker player, there are many things I didn't figure out by myself, but used other tools to think more deeply about my own game. Not to mention, as someone who was a primary creator of Leak Buster, I use it on my own game and find leaks I didn't know even existed. I designed most of the logic, have crushed poker, but can use it to find areas I can improve on. I consider myself fairly smart, and a dedicated player.

When Super System came out, players said the same thing. It would ruin the game, but what happened? It actually made the game bigger and more accessible to a bigger audience. It made some existing player better, but it expanded the field. I think that's what tools like this have the capability to do. It's not all negative. :)

Poker is always going to evolve, so the really good players are going to know how to be at the forefront of that evolution. Just stay in front of the curve and you're going to be fine.

Tom888
11-14-2010, 02:18 AM

This is a sad comment. I've spent a lifetime teaching...and now many of those students know more than I do.

How silly it would be if nobody wanted to teach us to read or write or add up just in case we ended up doing it better than them.

Education's dead...everyone's solid!

BTW...I've now saved up all my pennies and I've just got enough to buy the Omaha edition when you start selling it.

Kyyberi
12-02-2010, 04:28 PM
December 1st came, any updates on this?

Leak Buster Support
12-02-2010, 05:34 PM
HM is still making changes to their DB to accommodate for LB Omaha. They have put a lot of resources on it this week, so we hope soon, but we will update when we can.

winterwolf
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
This is a sad comment. I've spent a lifetime teaching...and now many of those students know more than I do.

How silly it would be if nobody wanted to teach us to read or write or add up just in case we ended up doing it better than them.

Education's dead...everyone's solid!

BTW...I've now saved up all my pennies and I've just got enough to buy the Omaha edition when you start selling it.

I'm not afraid of them being better than me - I'm afraid of having players with no talent and no clue being turned into decent barely winning players. While such players can still be beaten - it's a lot tougher than fish.

BTW: This isn't math or chemistry, having poker players become better is of no benefit to society. It only benefits the players themselves. It's a poor comparison.

luckylucky
12-05-2010, 07:08 AM
I hear your frustrations winterwolf. The games have got tougher and will get tougher still because of these teaching aids and online software. However it's part of the game now and it's not going to go away and the creators of these programs can hardly be blamed (not that I'm saying you are blaming them btw) for creating these excellent teaching tools. There is a market for these products and they are clever enough and driven enough to cater for that demand.

Personally I think as these products are out there and if you are in any way serious about poker it's a mistake not to avail of them. At least using these apps and keeping on top of your game in general gives you the best possible chance to stay in profitability.

I'd love if online poker was rolled back to where it was 4 or 5 years ago but alas those easy money days in online poker are gone for good I'm afraid :(. Live cash games are still soft as hell though ;).

MASTERHOLMES
12-17-2010, 09:49 PM
New Omaha Filters + New Build | The Official Blog For The Hold'Em Manager Community (http://blogs.holdemmanager.com/new-omaha-filters-new-build/)
"We've been busy working on multiple projects here and new Omaha filtering is something that will be released with the next build. 1.11.05e This build will be released in the forums any hour now.

The screen at the bottom shows the new Omaha filtering. While I've played some Omaha in my time it is a totally different beast. These new filters should help with specific hand analysis."

http://blogs.holdemmanager.com/wp-content/uploads/omaha.PNG
screenshot of the new filter.

this forshadows the release of omaha leakbuster for sure. (i think ) as leakbuster support said
"HM is still making changes to their DB to accommodate for LB Omaha. They have put a lot of resources on it this week, so we hope soon, but we will update when we can. "

Leak Buster Support
12-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Yes, those changes are directly from us. HM got them completed this week, so that we can complete Lb Omaha.... finally. :)

MASTERHOLMES
12-25-2010, 02:24 PM
with the omaha filters in the hem now in the latest build, i wonder how long before omaha leakbuster is completed and we can buy it.
I hope it is before new years, so we can start off with the new years right.

Leak Buster Support
12-27-2010, 04:00 PM
No, it won't be until Feb some time. Like we've said though, we will update the forum. First step was getting HM to do the filtering process so we could build a useful tool. We have that in place, and now the different algorithms and filters are being built and tested.

MASTERHOLMES
12-27-2010, 05:29 PM
I didn't know that ,
well at least it is closer now,

MASTERHOLMES
01-06-2011, 07:28 AM
i am extremely frustrated by this slowdown of omaha leakbuster,,
i am just fearful that it will come the middle of february and it will be pushed back to end of march or something like that.
i am sure i am not the only consumer waiting who has this fear.
so i hope things are still on course.
it only been a week and half since you said that,, but now that my shock about febuary has passed, new years eve has passed, and i been losing at omaha,,
so that is why i am frustrated for i been pining my hopes on this.

you may look at this frustration , as a fan admirer who has learned his favourite game was pushed back 2 months, and yelling at the gods about it.

amichal1
01-16-2011, 03:20 PM

Leak Buster Support
01-17-2011, 01:38 AM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6579/omahastep1step5section.jpg (http://img140.imageshack.us/i/omahastep1step5section.jpg/)

MASTERHOLMES
01-17-2011, 02:26 AM
i must say that the screenshot looks awesome,, i already went and took the peeps at cardrunners forum about it..
i hope you go post that picture in the two plus two leakbuster thread as well.

i am very interested in seeing the preflop hands section myself.
if it is still mid febuary i can't wait. (but i have to )

MASTERHOLMES
01-19-2011, 09:06 AM
i was kinda of hoping to hear what you guys who were looking forward to omaha leakbuster as much as I was thought about that screenshot.

is anyone out there ?

MASTERHOLMES
02-01-2011, 02:38 AM
mostly I was wondering if it still on schedule for sometime this month or has it hit more snafus ?.
i am frankly surpised there wasn't more feedback on the screenshot that was posted.

Leak Buster Support
02-01-2011, 04:03 AM
Yes, still on target. Should be some time middle of this month. I'll post more SS's and updates when I can.

Leak Buster Support
02-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Step 5 SS...

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2803/lbomaha1.jpg (http://img195.imageshack.us/i/lbomaha1.jpg/)

MASTERHOLMES
02-02-2011, 10:41 PM
i am quite frankly excited to see that screenshot and I look forward to it.

The Minder
02-02-2011, 11:06 PM
i am quite frankly excited to see that screenshot and I look forward to it.
+1

pendragon
02-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Where is Leak Buster getting the data that it's evaluations/recommendations for PLO are based on? How many hands is it based on?

Does it have recommendations for heads-up?

MASTERHOLMES
02-12-2011, 01:34 AM
Does it have recommendations for heads-up?

no leakbuster goes below 5 players, especially for heads up for the stats are too wide to effectively leakbust.
so because of that,, there will never be a no limit leakbuster, limit leakbuster or omaha leakbuster that deals with heads up situations or tables that fall below 5 players.

amichal1
02-14-2011, 02:42 PM

Leak Buster Support
02-14-2011, 04:28 PM
It's just about ready for release. HM had a couple of outstanding bugs we needed them to correct to complete the last few filters and algorithms we wanted to do. They finished that this weekend so we are targeting launch on the 22nd of this month. Just about all parts of LB have already been tested so we just need some time to get these last few changes in and then do some testing on the latest additions.

K1K0
02-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Pricing?

K1K0
02-15-2011, 03:16 PM

Brian A.
02-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Same pricing as the Limit and NL versions.

Professional: $79.99
Standard: $49.99

MASTERHOLMES
02-17-2011, 01:06 AM
i looked back over this thread and it's been a year and one month since it was started, shame really but I really hope it is all worth it,, it could be like a movie that you have impossible standards for and then when it does come out you complain how it could of been perfect instead of realizing how good it is.

i know i plan to buy this and whenever ace poker drills get an omaha version ,, that as well, i can only hope my plo game will skyrocket.
i guess after buying it,, it will be a matter of how to apply it eh ?

i didn't see any screenshots posted on the two plus two forum leakbuster thread for the forthcoming leakbuster thread,, i mean you want word of mouth right ??? i already told cardrunners forum that it is coming out on the 22 or there abouts.

Leak Buster Support
02-17-2011, 07:41 PM
If it was solely up to us, it would have been out 8-9 months ago, but it wasn't solely up to us. So sorry about the delay, but the time is quickly approaching for first release. :)

Leak Buster Support
02-20-2011, 09:02 PM
I know some of you won't be super happy, but we're going to be releasing LB Omaha on the 28th. A couple of bugs are preventing it from going on this coming week. But it will be out next Monday, and hopefully worth the wait. :)

MASTERHOLMES
02-20-2011, 09:04 PM
I had thought to myself that it would be delayed by a day or two to smooth things out,, the 28 is acceptable, as that is a happy medium :).

edited to add
as a consumer/customer i greatly appreciate you posting to let me and the others.

Leak Buster Support
02-20-2011, 10:39 PM
We want to keep everyone informed and in the loop. There are a lot of moving pieces when putting something like this together. We would very much have liked to get the version out many months ago, but our hands were tied.

But... it will be complete here soon. :)

tagger
02-22-2011, 05:14 AM
Hi,support,is there short stack stuff about shallow and cap table?

Leak Buster Support
02-22-2011, 02:55 PM
If you mean in the existing LB, no not really. There are some short stack filters, and things you can use that will help your game in either of those games, but it's not designed specifically with those games in mind.

MASTERHOLMES
02-27-2011, 05:04 PM
are we still on for tomorrow ?

The Minder
02-27-2011, 08:02 PM
are we still on for tomorrow ?

Anyone want props on Holmes cumming in his pants if LB Omaha is released tomorrow?

Gl mate... hope you get your wish. You've shown incredible patience. :)

Leak Buster Support
02-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Yes, it will be a soft release on Monday (available for purchase), and official release on the 8th.

MASTERHOLMES
02-28-2011, 12:47 AM
what does soft release mean compared to offical release..
like it will be in the update in hem tomorrow but wont' be announced on two plus two forums for example to the 8 ?

EDITED TO ADD
oh i looked up soft lunch and I would like to think you for considering us, before it goes offical.

Leak Buster Support
02-28-2011, 03:04 PM
It will just be launched in the forums here. So likely in about 2 hours it will go on for sale here, and then an official launch next week.

Asidman
02-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Anyone want props on Holmes cumming in his pants if LB Omaha is released tomorrow?

Gl mate... hope you get your wish. You've shown incredible patience. :)

Not the kind of Leak I wanted to read about!!:eek:

Leak Buster Support
02-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Sorry, but HM is having some difficulty with the build (during their build process). They can't get it resolved today so we will have to wait until tomorrow for the release.

blackhand
02-28-2011, 07:48 PM
It whould have been a damn miracle if you suddenly start hiting your announced deadlines, so go for it.

So I bet it's going to be delayed another several times, just stop your silly anouncements. ;)

The Minder
02-28-2011, 07:52 PM
It whould have been a damn miracle if you suddenly start hiting your announced deadlines, so go for it.

So I bet it's going to be delayed another several times, just stop your silly anouncements. ;)

Even a cursory glance of the HM forum would suggest these delays are not LB's doing.

Leak Buster Support
02-28-2011, 08:31 PM

We have no control over the build process. HM has an automated build process that is breaking when the files are being packaged for the install file. I know HM is doing everything they can to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

MASTERHOLMES
02-28-2011, 08:46 PM
i appreciate it myself with the announcements, for example i would of sat here all night hitting refesh while waiting for updates.
and it is just tomorrow ,, not like it was pushed back a month and half,, or a week,, but tomorrow.
as that guy from maltese falcon said that is only a little bit longer (but he said it fancy ).
so toast to tomorrow.

danfiu
03-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Any info on, when will the release come out?What about price?

K1K0
03-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Any info on, when will the release come out?What about price?

Same pricing as the Limit and NL versions.

Professional: $79.99
Standard: $49.99

blackhand
03-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Any chance to see something happening today?

Leak Buster Support
03-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Yes, we're just waiting on the build to complete and they'll be a release out today.

blackhand
03-01-2011, 08:44 PM
What about a Sidebet? If it's released today, I'll pay twice the price, if not, I get it free?

Leak Buster Support
03-01-2011, 10:47 PM
It's built and ready, but some hold up on the web site page now. :) So we could release it, but no way to purchase or do anything with it. We are waiting to hear from HM, but we're guessing it won't be out until first thing AM tmw.

blackhand
03-02-2011, 10:22 AM
It's built and ready, but some hold up on the web site page now. :) So we could release it, but no way to purchase or do anything with it. We are waiting to hear from HM, but we're guessing it won't be out until the beginning of next week

fyp ;)

MASTERHOLMES
03-02-2011, 01:35 PM
do you know something or are you just joshing ?

blackhand
03-02-2011, 01:41 PM
do you know something or are you just joshing ?

does experience count as knowing?

Leak Buster Support
03-02-2011, 03:57 PM
does experience count as knowing?

nm... :)

MASTERHOLMES
03-02-2011, 05:57 PM
so you are saying it is certainly coming out today , and blackhand will have to pay double if he takes this side bet ?
what if the website changes dont' take place as more bugs comes then you lose that sidebet :(

for myself i hope you win a sidebet if ones goes down as i want it eheh.

Leak Buster Support
03-02-2011, 06:14 PM
so you are saying it is certainly coming out today , and blackhand will have to pay double if he takes this side bet ?
what if the website changes dont' take place as more bugs comes then you lose that sidebet :(

for myself i hope you win a sidebet if ones goes down as i want it eheh.

There's an issue with the HUD on FT in HM's build. Out of our hands at this point. We have to sit and wait.

blackhand
03-03-2011, 02:44 AM
nm... :)

Your edit here is really poor, can I assume that I already won my Sidebet?

Because I doubt that this is the case, I'll keep my offer open even for today, saying that there won't be a release.

I mean: how crappy can that Softwaredesign be? Simply take the 1.11.6a Build, upgade the LB Modules, Build it and donw. The design must be really really poor if then suddenly something else breks, or you're just not telling the truth :-/

MASTERHOLMES
03-03-2011, 04:15 AM
i know it sounds like i am being a brownnoser,,
but we are lucky that leakbuster decided to do a soft lunch instead of going through this next week at the "offical lunch".

i mean ..
1.they found a bug with the program that it wouldnt' go into the build
2. found a problem with the website so it can accept some purchase or somethinglike that
(this stuff would of happend next week at the offical lunch and would of been a moe delay for us all.)
3. now hem is working on a hud problem that has nothing to do with leakbuster therefore it isnt' leakbuster fault.

so it can't be that easily to stick the new module into hem,,
i mean take a program like wow ,, they have to do public beta testing and all that jazz and even then stuff sneak through the cracks.
or take modern day release of games, and software and there is constant patches released to fix it or keep it updated.

so be thankful that it is so close that we can taste it.

Leak Buster Support
03-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Your edit here is really poor, can I assume that I already won my Sidebet?

Because I doubt that this is the case, I'll keep my offer open even for today, saying that there won't be a release.

I mean: how crappy can that Softwaredesign be? Simply take the 1.11.6a Build, upgade the LB Modules, Build it and donw. The design must be really really poor if then suddenly something else breks, or you're just not telling the truth :-/

I edited it right after I posted it (like 5 mins after).

Unfortunately the build decisions are not purely up to our team. We were ready Monday, and issues began happening on HM's website and w/ the build and now the HUD. That sometimes happens in software and I know HM is doing everything they can to resolve the issues. Believe me when I say that we are all frustrated, but everyone is trying to do their best.

There is nothing wrong with the design or anything of that nature. The good news is that the FT HUD issue is supposed to be resolved and HM's team is testing it as we speak. Hopefully it is fixed and we can push the build live.

We share your frustration, but let's agree to have some perspective. Sometimes things happen no matter how much you plan for success.

blackhand
03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
We share your frustration, but let's agree to have some perspective. Sometimes things happen no matter how much you plan for success.

I earn my living from softwaredevelopement too, and that's just a poor excuse for having a very flawed plan, or (as I assume), not much of a plan at all.

Yes, such issues happen, but a) not one after another and b) should they be considered when contacting the customers that WE are (i.e, don't anonce something that's not in your hands)

I'm not that 'thankfull' for that software, feeling you give me something just to my good. In my eyes, YOU should (maybe) be thankfull to have created a software you can earn some money with, and that's highly demanded by a customer base.

So I keep hoping for a release until april...yes, I know, i'm an optimistic guy.

Leak Buster Support
03-03-2011, 04:50 PM
I agree with what you've said (to a certain degree). I'm not sure if you understand that our company and HM are two separate companies. We deliver our product, and then HM creates the build w/ their product.

So when I say it's out of our hands, I mean that there's nothing our company can do at this point. We all have to wait on HM to resolve this issue, and from the current update from them they are abandoning their changes and trying to roll back code to get LB Omaha out.

EDIT: Update - Code successfully rolled back. A new build release should be out within the next hour we were just told.

blackhand
03-03-2011, 05:26 PM
EDIT: Update - Code successfully rolled back. A new build release should be out within the next hour we were just told.

I guess you never learn my friend, eh ;)