PDA

View Full Version : I can't normaly move Multiple Panels in HUD

rangoz
01-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Hello all !
When I switched to multiple panels, I wish to arrange them conveniently on the screen.
However panels do not come nearer to each other close: they are keep away or in one place develop.

Can you help me? :(

software: HM 1.10.07, Ongame

When I play FTP - I haven't this problem

fozzy71
01-11-2010, 11:43 AM
hud options > tables preferences > [ ] lock the layout

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Use Ctrl + Right-Click and Drag the stats, but make sure you move the main panel first. This is the one with the Note Icon attached. This will move all of that players stats. Then you can arrange the sub-panels (without using Ctrl) so it will adjust all the sub-panels in the same manner.

You could also try turning off multiple panels, move the HUDs into position, and turn the multiple panels back on.

rangoz
01-11-2010, 12:49 PM
I have found the reason, having removed a tick with WYSIWYG! I can to arrange them correctly.
After that I tried to Save positions in Table Manager
But now panels do not remember the place - they after display of the dumped cards are displaced in the centre.

Also, I can't found pospref.txt in HM path.. after delite it/reload HM. And I put in HM path my reserved copy.

netsrak
01-12-2010, 06:25 AM
The pospref files are in the config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation.

Please add a screenshot of your table preferences settings.

rangoz
01-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Please, see attached file

netsrak
01-13-2010, 06:09 AM
Please reset the Grid % value to 1,
WYSIWIG must be checked and if its still not working you should close HM, delete all files with pref in the name in the config folder, restart HM and start with arranging the stats again.

rangoz
01-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Please reset the Grid % value to 1,
WYSIWIG must be checked

Thanks! Now it is all OK!!

rangoz
01-13-2010, 05:54 PM
del post