PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats

Caveat
01-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Using 1.09 on W7.

I have a custom HUD stats configuration for SNG.
There are 2 problems:
1)Sometimes it shows '-' sign instead of stats (for example 40/21/-/12). Sometimes for all players, sometimes just for few.
2)It changes the stats configuration to default while playing.

Patvs
01-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Try creating a NEW database and reimport ALL your hands.

alandandrew
01-11-2010, 01:45 PM
I play a lot of 6-max as well as full ring, all fixed limit.

in the 6-max game profitable VP$P is in the 25-45 range typically and PFR anywhere from 8-25. in the full ring game I find that VP$P can be from 15-35 and PFR can be totally bogus, but not usually higher than 15 on most winners.

full table LAGs for me are playing 40/20+, 6-max lags are 50/20+

lots of 6-max winners are LAG/TAG in the 40/22 range and I have numerous players with many 1000's of hands in my DB winning these styles over good stretches. I have less hands at full ring, but I'd venture to guess playing 40% is at least 10% too high. I see the guys who might do well at 6-max getting slaughtered at the full ring games with their 35/15 styles because they are playing a few too many hands way too aggressively and peeling & showing down way too light (WTSD 45+), but I think they would do much better at the 6-max games.

I use the generic stats from PAH + PTO and the important figures to me are VP$P, PFR, Folded blinds to steal, WTSD.

Caveat
01-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Try creating a NEW database and reimport ALL your hands.

Hmm the first part didn't work. I updated to beta and ran it as administrator but it still changed the stats view configuration to DEFAULT while playing (it changes 1 window at random while playing 6 or more).
I'l try creating the new database.

By the way is there any way to select custom stats view configuration while playing HH in the Replayer ?
I tried deleting the default one, so the only one left would be my custom but it doesn't allow deleting it. I thought maybe try replacing the default configuration file with renamed custum configuration file as it were default ?

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 01:56 AM
You do not want to customize the Default HUD. That should be set to a site you never play on the Use For tab. Make a copy of the HUD you want to use for the Replayer and select it from the Use For: tab.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

I would suggest you export any custom HUDs and reset your prefs file. Make sure you don't export the Default HUD.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.