PDA

View Full Version : PKR Tourney-HHs

Kroolock
01-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Still problems with importing PKR-Tourneyhands.

#1. Importing via "Importing files" works without any errors and all hands are imported (but not all are shown, see #3.)

#2. Importing the same files via "importing folders" produce errors and missing hands!

#3. Lottery-Tourneys were the player plays on more then one table during the tourney dont show any hands in the "results-data view"-tab or anywhere else.

#4. After importing the first folder of my HHs and then try to import the next i cannot select another folder that is at the same path then the first, cause the mini-filebrowser dont expand the whole tree and caches the first action and then not refreshing.
Maybe its a Vista-Prob, not sure (running Vista 64 here)

I will send the Testfiles and -folders fpr #1 -#3 via mail.

Greetings
Kroolock

I reported this on 30.12.09. [Request ID :##85563##]
Cause its not fixed in Beta 7, i just want to remember :)

Greetings
Kroolock

fozzy71
01-11-2010, 11:39 AM
That support ticket is still open, so I assume this has not been resolved yet.

Kroolock
01-22-2010, 06:28 PM
bump

still not working.

and after updating to the release 1.10 the HH import is more buggy and i have the feeling that, for PKR, we start over with the same bugs that i have reported in the past and that were fixed in 1.10b5 to 1.10b7

@devs please test the several HHs i send you via mail in the last 6-8 Weeks and see what happens.....

netsrak
01-23-2010, 06:55 AM
I suggest you mail the hands again as a reminder

Kroolock
01-23-2010, 07:27 AM
i will, if i get the time to gather the old infos and HHs etc.

Its not frustrating to see a buggy software, bugs happen and its hard to get all work, but its frustrating to sending all infos and HHs over and over again.

If the HM-Team is realy interested in supporting PKR (or any other side) you shouldnt delete the infos and HHs already send, before all is running flawless.
This kind of efficiency is just bad :)

just my 2c

greetings
Kroolock

splitpot
01-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Ye hoping to see this resolved soon too, reported these erros a while back also

fozzy71
01-23-2010, 03:52 PM
i will, if i get the time to gather the old infos and HHs etc.

Its not frustrating to see a buggy software, bugs happen and its hard to get all work, but its frustrating to sending all infos and HHs over and over again.

If the HM-Team is realy interested in supporting PKR (or any other side) you shouldnt delete the infos and HHs already send, before all is running flawless.
This kind of efficiency is just bad :)

just my 2c

greetings
Kroolock

Your email and hands are still in our support ticket system and assigned to the developer. But, he obviously has a lot on his plate the past few weeks since you sent them, so they may have fallen down his list of support tickets. A reply to the previous email we we sent you would just bring it to his attention again. I will forward this thread to his attention again.

pmania
01-24-2010, 02:45 AM
If your computer crashes or reboots, the players don't reappear in the active players window.

This happened during a DoN, I was playing some more DoN's on 3 more pokerroom's.

Kroolock
01-24-2010, 08:14 AM
All SINGLE tests were made with a new and empty database!

#1 Importing a MTT (HH #5479886 Table 7 & Table 4) via "Importing file" with no import-errors

RESULT in the "Tourney Data View Tab":
HM is splitting the MTT in three parts.

1st gets the tourney# "7", showing 40 Hands (of 41 in the "Table 7" HH-file)

2nd gets the tourney# "5479886 and showing 2 Hands that are the last played hand from "table 7" and the last played hand from "Table 4".

3rd gets the tourney# "4", showing 14 Hands (of 15 in the Table 4 HH-file)

#2 Importing a MTT (HH #5479886 Table 7 & Table 4) via "Importing folder" with no import-errors
same result as #1

#3 Importing a Lottery with only 1 table and 2 hands played (HH #5483110 Table 19) via "Importing file" with no import-errors

HM is splitting this in 2 parts showing 1 hand in each.
(as expected cause results from test #1 + #2).

#4 Importing a Lottery with 3 table and 4 hands played (HH #5483110 Table 57, 58, 67) via "Importing file" with no import-errors

HM is splitting this in 2 parts showing NO HANDS in any.

The splitting is expected cause results from test #1 + #2.
Not showing any hands in this case is a known and still not fixed bug that were reported on 30/12/2009 with the support-ticket #85563

#5 Importing a MTT that runs past midnight and generates a 2nd HH-File cause new day (HH #5479784 Table 24) via "Importing file" with no import-errors

HM is splitting the MTT in 2 parts.

1st gets the tourney# "24", showing 138 Hands (of 140)

2nd gets the tourney# "5479784 and showing 2 Hands that are the last played hand from HH day 1 and the last played hand from HH day 2.

The splitting is expected.
All hands are imported and shown.

#6 Importing all HHs from test #1, #3, #4, #5 via "Import folder" produce 41
import-errors.
This bug was reported in support-ticket #85563 and still open.

But new on this one is that the "Data View" is completely trash now, showing 8 tourneys (9 were expected referring to the single tests) most of them with not showing any hands.

Please do this test on your own and see what happens.

Hope this analyse helps.

The HHs with a link to this post is send via mail to the support.

Greetings Kroolock

Kroolock
01-25-2010, 08:12 AM
just for info:

release 1.10.01 didnt change anything, but i am not sure whether it should or not :)

netsrak
01-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Its still on the To-Do list.

Kroolock
02-22-2010, 05:31 AM
Its still on the To-Do list.

Is there a ETA for this?

netsrak
02-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Sorry, can't give you an ETA

Kroolock
05-02-2010, 01:38 PM
what # on the todo list??

still waiting for 5 month now!

splitpot
05-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Has this issue been solved by latest release? Havnt had HEM installed in a while and dont plan to till it is

Kroolock
05-10-2010, 06:21 PM
the changelogs says nothing about this....

seems that there are some things that are more important then full sitesupport of such i little site :rolleyes:

so i think we have to wait some more month.....

splitpot
05-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Too use a PKR emote /cry!! Dont need a mass overhaul, surely it cant be a monster issue making MTT's import correctly. Thats all i want lol!!

pmania
05-25-2010, 09:11 AM
If you leave a cash game table and close pkr it crashes. But nice there's a hud, it seemed it also reads hands in advantage. Although you can't control it under site options, or am I now in the wrong direction ? I assume they haven't removed that part from the handgrabber or smt! :P :)