PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working.

PETERN1982
01-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Hi, Sorry for starting a new thread but iv read several threads and tried to use the advice to fix my problem but can't. About a month ago i moved sites and now have my database and HUD set up for the new site. Yesterday i went to play on old site and switched the user so i would be able to use the HUD and stats on my old site and the HUD wouldnt work. I get the message HMHUD has stopped working. A problem has caused programmes to stop working, windows will notify you if a solution is found.
I then changed settings back to play on my old site and the same problem happens. Everything is fine except the HUD.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

The newest version 1.10 beta6.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Play on Ladbrokes/microgaming, problem started when i went to play on Stars.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

yes, evrythging fine here

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Table finder window shows up when i relaunch HUD but instantly gets shutdown when i get the HMHUD has stopped working message.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Yes i had to activate it to run HM as administarter, UAC is now disabled.

Few extra notes- The active player window still shows up my opponents and updates the hands in real time. I also installed new anti-virus software Avast few weeks before these problems occured.

Thanks for any help.

Patvs
01-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Run the AUTO DETECT in Configure Auto Import folders.
Close HoldemManager--> and REBOOT

Try a start auto import again... (note: hmhud.exe, and dbcontrolpanel.exe should also have administrator privileges)

PETERN1982
01-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Hey man,

Thats not made any difference. Iv also just realized when i go to hud options>player preferences the options are blank as if my hud doesnt exist. Iv talked to a friend who knows a bit about computers and he is also unsure what has happened.

Thanks

Patvs
01-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Reinstall HEM http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20816