PDA

View Full Version : Error Message

Lego05
09-21-2008, 09:02 PM
I checked with Poker Stars to be sure and they say I played 638 hands so far today. However, Holdem Manager only has 416 hands.

In the midst of playing I did get this error message:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7946/errormessage5ak4.png

I'm not getting that message anymore .... and it is importing hands now but I guess it didn't import some. And I took all the filed and of hands I played today and put them in a new folder and manually importaed from that folder. Holdem Manager said 463 hands imported (456 duplicate hands) which is still short of the 638 I actually played .... and doesn't even make sense to me since Holdem Manager only displays 416 hands despite claiming it imported 463 hands.

I dunno if this has anything to do with that error message but it's the only thing I can think of.

It's just so weird too, cause I started a new database as a test and imported everything all over again. Now that database didn't get all 638 hands .... but it got more than 416.

How reliable is this thing? Does it just randomly miss hands regularly?

Edit: Oh and I think I'm running version 8.2 of of that thing, but I'm not entirely sure.

Lego05
09-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Ok, I just requested from Poker Stars all of my hands today and imported from that. Little funny that now I end up with 641 hands and not 638. w/e though at least it seems to be working.

Weird though .... and I still have no idea what happened and why it just didn't import some of the hands ...?

Lego05
09-22-2008, 06:55 PM
??

morny
09-22-2008, 07:02 PM
That error message indicated that it lost a connection betweeen postgreSQL and the database, Not sure where it got the extra hands from though but if you email me the HH morny@holdemmanager.net then ill import them and see if it was just a glitch caused because of that error or something else