PDA

View Full Version : export tournaments

battered
01-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi I want to export 5 tournament for review by new coach.

I can see how to save tourney summaries to hard drive, and selected hands, but not an actual tournament.

how do I do this please.

thanks

battered
01-10-2010, 08:01 PM
(and completely seperately, why on earth doesn't the player tab have a quick player find filter - it takes ages to find a certain player with a big database)

(or filter, by anything other than that month - like that day etc ??)

fozzy71
01-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Hi I want to export 5 tournament for review by new coach.

I can see how to save tourney summaries to hard drive, and selected hands, but not an actual tournament.

how do I do this please.

thanks

tourney > results > dataview

Click the 1st tourney in the top window so the hands load in the bottom window

[x] All, to load all the hands from that game.

right-click > export all hands to hard drive

repeat for the other 4 games

(and completely seperately, why on earth doesn't the player tab have a quick player find filter - it takes ages to find a certain player with a big database)

(or filter, by anything other than that month - like that day etc ??)

Go to any other screen like Reports or Results and click the Change > Player Search, and search the player you want to review

If you find them on the Players tab you can Right-Click > Select This Player

battered
01-11-2010, 05:29 PM
ok thanks. I take it he will be able to import this to his data base and it will include the tourney summary as well?

player search under diff tab is quite quick actually - thanks for that (still a good idea to have on plyr tab?)

thanks for the reply

fozzy71
01-11-2010, 10:17 PM
You should also export the summary file, separately. You can probably Ctrl + Click to highlight all 5 tourneys in the dataview tab and export the summaries.