PDA

View Full Version : No leak buster key or serial number received help !!!!!!

joeyg50
01-10-2010, 01:00 PM
I sent payment for leakbuster and received nothing. Very frustrated w/ this stuff. Please someone help me out. I hope I have not lost my money no emails answered.

fozzy71
01-10-2010, 03:50 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the sales team. Feel free to send them another email at sales@holdemmanager.net.

fozzy71
01-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Thee code was emailed to you at 12:13pm

FalconAyr
01-19-2010, 07:42 PM
I have just bought the professional version too and no serial number sent.

I thought it was actually a bit cheeky to have to pay for it, considering there is a tab in the software, after buying the full professional version of HM (Holdem and Omaha) but that is life I suppose.

How do I get it working after paying hundreds of dollars?

Julie
01-19-2010, 07:54 PM

I thought it was actually a bit cheeky to have to pay for it, considering there is a tab in the software, after buying the full professional version of HM (Holdem and Omaha) but that is life I suppose.

I am a little confused with your statement. You have purchased both HEM and Leak Buster and have yet to receive a serial number for either pieces of software?

Leak Buster Support
01-19-2010, 09:14 PM

If you didn't receive a code, you can PM me. Leak Buster, like other HM add-on applications is optional software. All of these software add-ons will add value to your game, and they are developed separately from Holdem Manager.

FalconAyr
01-20-2010, 03:58 AM
Just ignore me I confuse myself most of the time too. :o

I got the serial number several hours later and have used it.

My point was that I thought having bought the professional edition of HM that it would be an inclusive program with all add ons included which wasn't the case obviously.

Is there any place here I can compare what the two different editions of HM offer? I couldn't find where the differences were described.

Leak Buster Support
01-20-2010, 04:42 PM
I believe that the only difference for the HM versions is that one is less expensive and only works up to the small stake level. The pro version will work with any stake level.