PDA

View Full Version : iPoker rake changes

Midazolam
01-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Hi,

I changed today my HM Version form 1.09 to 1.10 Beta 6 cause of the changed rake at iPoker.

1.10 Beta 5 Other New Functionality
* Updated the rest of the site rake methods. Pacific, Bodog, Everest, FTP, Party, Stars and Cake use Dealt. Cereus and Betfair use Average Contributed Rake. Ipoker uses dealt until Jan 2 when it switches to Average Contributed. All others are set to Weighted Contributed.

But the rake shown by HM is still the same amout. (all hands played this year)
I updated my stats.

What did I wrong?

Thx

fozzy71
01-10-2010, 12:27 PM
I believe it only affects newly imported hands.

DrObertson
01-15-2010, 09:44 AM
I believe it only affects newly imported hands.

Hi, does this mean that all hands that have been imported with a previous version will have a different rake calculation to the new hands that are imported with the new version? Would it be wise to start a new database and import all betfair hands again to get an accurate rake figure?

Thanks

Edit: Sorry I know this thread was aimed at iPoker and I am playing on Betfair.... I was asking this question based on your reply fozzy.

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 11:36 PM
I was actually misinformed/mis-spoke previously. HM does it all internally according to the calendar/dates. There should be no need to import to a new DB.

DrObertson
01-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi Fozzy,

Thanks for the reply. Are you able to confirm 100% if all previous hands are adjusted? I know you said they should be but I need to be sure.

djeepy
01-20-2010, 05:20 PM
I have updated to 1.10 beta 8b and my rake figures didn't change one bit for the hands played on iPoker after January 2nd ... :confused:

netsrak
01-21-2010, 07:28 AM
You need to reimport the hands you had in the database before installing the update