PDA

View Full Version : sorting

MassaTheChamp
01-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Hi!

It's been more than 9 months since i first complained about the sorting issue (tourney/results). Now here is 2010 and the sorting by day (also ROI%, $, $/Hr,....) gets so messy, that i am seriously considering buying another program..
I paid for HM in April and it always had problems with the sorting. I also reinstalled everything twice and it didn't help at all. I update the program quite regularly, but there seems to be ZERO progress on the sorting issue.
I am not satisfied at all. And i'm probably not gonnaa recommend HM to a friend ever again...
I attached 2 pictures of showing the problems with the sorting.

Also, i can't see my own stats in the HUD, but i do have Display for You checked and Disable Hero in the HUD unchecked...

Can you please resolve the sorting issue already, or if it isn't possible, send me my money back

Thanx

Patvs
01-10-2010, 11:12 AM
You can sort by EVERY COLUMN simply by clicking on what you want to sort by: (stakes, #, ROI, TIM, Time, %, etc. etc. etc.)

In additional you can add a date filter + all additional filers (buyin, #2 players, speed, etc.)

The only problem I can detect is... it sorts wrongly by stakes/ROI, sorting alphabetically, I'll forward this to the developer.

Patvs
01-10-2010, 12:23 PM
I forwarded it to developers.
I read your old post about this issue...: the post was unclear what the exact "sorting issue" was. And the admin responded with "work in the new version" without a follow up from you that it wasn't fixed.

Because "some form" of sorting works. Can you confirm, the actual problem you're experiencing is the fact it sorts numbers alphabetically (1, 10, 100, 2, 55, etc) instead of numerically (1, 2, 10, 55, 100).

This should be fixed in the next beta.

MassaTheChamp
01-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Yes, but sorting by ROI%, $ and $/Hr is really messed up. I attached 5 pictures of sorting by ROI%. When i press the button for the first time it is different than when i press it the third time. Only when i press it the 13th time it is the same as the first time. It is really strange. I hope you understand what i mean so i attached the pics.