PDA

View Full Version : only appearing half the hands of the db

tonijiboia
09-21-2008, 04:07 PM
i've imported manually every hand file i had in the pt3 db and when i'm at the tables, i can see that i only get in the hud about half the hands of every player, because on eyepoker i get a lot more hands. (as u can see i play on ipoker) any help on this?

morny
09-21-2008, 06:22 PM
What version had you when you imported that hands?

Have you checked your stats, are there any missing when your run a report in the cash tab or tourney tab?

Have you Hud Options > Additional HUD filters all set to 2 min and 10 max

Whats the oldest HH you have, if its older than 1 year then in the same section change it from 365 to something bigger

Is show hands from other levels selected aswell in there?

tonijiboia
09-22-2008, 06:03 PM
i had version 1.06.03.

yes the stats are missing from the reports but i've imported every single file.

the options are all checked as u said.

morny
09-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Update to 1.06.03h http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe and then move the HH files to a new folder and reimport from there. What site are you importing hands from

tonijiboia
09-22-2008, 06:32 PM
i already have that version. im importing from ipoker.

morny
09-22-2008, 06:36 PM
email me some of the hands morny@holdemmanager.net, are some of them old mined hands by any chance. Ipoker made a hand history change a while back and any hands mined with eyepoker during that time wont import unless you or whoever done the mining upgraded to the new version with the fix, any hands imported with the old version cant be imported.