PDA

View Full Version : Why is is saying my tourney were "not finished"?

lionkiller
01-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Today I played 17 tourneys and when I was looking at HEM in the TOURNEY tab, in the results section it says:

Tourneys 17, Completed 11 "not finished" 6

Why does it say "not finished"? In what sense are they not finished? I know I did finish them

This has ramifications for my winnings, which are stated to be lower than they actually are. Can anyone help me here ?

Patvs
01-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Do you play on Stars??? For all the SNG/MTT winnings to be accurate (and not have incomplete results) you need the "winnings summaries".
Full Tilt creates these automatically on your harddisk.
On Stars, you have to request them by either going to PokerStars--> Requests--> Tourney Results
or email PokerStars and request your tourny results.. (so not your handhistories.. but the results)

lionkiller
01-10-2010, 06:48 AM
Thanks for the installation, but this has not fixed the issue of games being listed as "not finished". The data is the same as before I installed the update.

Btw - I play all my games in the ipoker network

netsrak
01-10-2010, 07:08 AM
This means there was no summary for this tourneys because Ipoker doesn't write it to the handhistories. You need to edit the results manually in the dataview.

lionkiller
01-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Sorry you have confused me here. Two things really. You say :

"there was no summary for this tourneys because Ipoker doesn't write it to the handhistories".

I don't actually understand what that means exactly but I think you are saying ipoker did not do something that it should have. My question on this point is :

Why are only 6 out of the 17 games "not complete"? Ipoker did manage to get it right 11 times right?

Secondly you say "You need to edit the results manually in the dataview"

Can you explain how I do this please? Sorry if this is such a basic question to ask but I have only just started using HEM and to be honest none of it makes any sense to me at the moment.

lionkiller
01-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Can anyone help with my last question?

Patvs please ?

Hoog
01-10-2010, 11:46 AM
It often happends when you close HUD while playing or like.. internet crashes or something like that, happend for me aswell.
To do it manually i think you should go to the tourney filter, and instead of "stats" you go to "Data view" and then right click on the ones who are not completed and change there what need to be changed.

fozzy71
01-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Sorry you have confused me here. Two things really. You say :

"there was no summary for this tourneys because Ipoker doesn't write it to the handhistories".

I don't actually understand what that means exactly but I think you are saying ipoker did not do something that it should have. My question on this point is :

Why are only 6 out of the 17 games "not complete"? Ipoker did manage to get it right 11 times right?

They do not write the summary information so it makes it difficult for us to know the payouts and finishes. This is most often a problem in games over a single table.

Secondly you say "You need to edit the results manually in the dataview"

Can you explain how I do this please? Sorry if this is such a basic question to ask but I have only just started using HEM and to be honest none of it makes any sense to me at the moment.

Tourney > Results > Dataview > Right-Click > Edit

lionkiller
01-12-2010, 05:13 PM
It often happends when you close HUD while playing or like.. internet crashes or something like that, happend for me aswell.
To do it manually i think you should go to the tourney filter, and instead of "stats" you go to "Data view" and then right click on the ones who are not completed and change there what need to be changed.

Thanks for the explanation Hoog. I did close the HUD during play and I this explains it. Cheers mate !

lionkiller
01-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Tourney > Results > Dataview > Right-Click > Edit

Thank you fozzy71. I get it now. Cheers