PDA

View Full Version : HM doesnt show my last session and last hands

soka
01-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi there

I'm using HM only for several days but I faced to non-standard problem - my HM doesn't show my last session I played on FTP though it was showing right statistics while I was playing it. The last session I can see is the previous one.

I've checked all filters, player names, restarted HM, set and unset filters - nothing helped. When I copied needed hands from archive folder to FTP history folder and relaunched HM - it said that 571 hands are duplicated.

Then I launched pgAdmin and made a 'select * from pokerhands' and 'select * from pokerhands_hero' queries - in both results last records was dated as my previous session.

After all i updated HM to beta6, but session didn't appear.

I cant understand two things
1. Why it doesn't show my last session?
2. Why it doesn't import hands if they don't exist in database?

And how can I solve the problem?

soka
01-09-2010, 10:13 AM
And I cant also find my last hands in 'Cash games' -> 'Hands', last of that hands are dated as belonging to previous session.

And i didn't change anything in any settings from that session to this.

netsrak
01-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Sounds like a problem of the time zone adjustment.
Do you have Options->Misc. options -> Set day starts at defined.
Are you using Options->Adjust site import times?
If nothing is configured the date/time from the handhistory files is used.

Are you using "Today" filter?

Please post screenshots.

soka
01-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Sounds like a problem of the time zone adjustment.
Do you have Options->Misc. options -> Set day starts at defined.
Are you using Options->Adjust site import times?
If nothing is configured the date/time from the handhistory files is used.
Both settings are turned off.

Are you using "Today" filter?
I don't use filters now. But switching it to 'today' changes nothing.

Please post screenshots.
Attached

PS: i found out very interesting thing! I looked up archive history files and noticed that last session lasted from 5:53 ET to 07:15 ET though previous was from 18:21 ET to 20:30 ET... But! I played 4 sessions and i can see only 3 sessions. That's why I noticed this situation. Time is seemed to be changed. But I really can't remember if I change any settings.

PPS: I used to use 'last 4 hours' filter in graph but now it finds no hands. How can I fix this?

netsrak
01-10-2010, 07:24 AM
Possibly your database is incorrect.

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminII -> maintenance

If that doesn't help please create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands for a test.