PDA

View Full Version : Reimporting hands when multi currency becomes available

grizzz
01-09-2010, 03:03 AM
If i send the processed hands from my future play on all different currencies to a new folder, will i just be able to reimport those hands when the multi currency becomes available with no problem. Will the hands be recorded in my db twice?

I read in the releases thread that multi currency will be available in beta 7. Any idea on when this will be released yet?

netsrak
01-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Beta 7 will be released in the next days.

For the reimport you will need to create a new database and reimport all your hands if you want the currency to be fixed. So there is no need to separate the handhistories.

Shad
01-11-2010, 09:15 AM
This is probably a stupid question: I have exported and reimported my database with the new beta but I don't see anything the distinguish winnings from Euro tables and winnings from USD tables (stars). Shouldn't it show Euro and USD winnings seperately now?

Stake Monster
01-11-2010, 10:50 AM
This is probably a stupid question: I have exported and reimported my database with the new beta but I don't see anything the distinguish winnings from Euro tables and winnings from USD tables (stars). Shouldn't it show Euro and USD winnings seperately now?

Yes i'd also like to know where to see the different currencies? I looked for stats but couldn't find any.

fozzy71
01-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Beta 7 does not support multi-currency yet. It will hopefully be in Beta 8 or Beta 9. Make sure you read the release notes, so you dont waste time importing the DB again, until it is ready.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=23748

Beta 7 change list

Other New Functionality

* Made underlying database changes to support Multi Currency
* Added graphing by day and month to the cash graph section