PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to show pot odds on the table

dballerz
01-09-2010, 12:08 AM
with the HUD?

netsrak
01-09-2010, 08:13 AM
This is the live-tracking feature which you can activate in the site options for some sites.
But many sites like FTP and Stars don't allow such a feature so its disabled for them.

Hollywood Hustler
01-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Didn't it initially work for FTP? I had it working when it first came out and then it stopped. I was actually going to figure out what I was doing wrong to see if I could get it back up. I guess this could be why it stopped working.

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Yes, it worked at FTP for a few weeks. The big update last July killed it.

Hollywood Hustler
01-15-2010, 07:12 PM
Yes, it worked at FTP for a few weeks. The big update last July killed it.

Damn update :D Ruined my datamining too.

Hunter
02-09-2010, 01:46 AM
This is the live-tracking feature which you can activate in the site options for some sites.
But many sites like FTP and Stars don't allow such a feature so its disabled for them.

FTP and Stars do allow such a feature. They explicitly allow Poker Office which has this feature. Just to be clear, I am not recommending you purchase Poker Office over HEM. There's no comparison. But Poker Office does support that one feature and is explicitly permitted. I'm guessing they use some sort of image recognition.

The Minder
02-09-2010, 02:12 AM
I use a prog called Omaha Indicator to play PLO8. OI shows pot odds 'on the fly' and gets it's info from the chat window. Works on the three sites I play at... FTP/PS/UB.

Kind of thinking, if these progs (OI & PO) can calc pot odds, why not HM?

netsrak
02-09-2010, 06:34 AM
May be we need to reevaluate our live-tracking feature. I'll forward this information to the management.