PDA

View Full Version : NoteCaddy Edge - Custom NoteCaddy Poker Package

NotecaddyEdge
05-16-2012, 11:13 PM
NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 is released!

NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 is a selection of advanced statistics and notes presented in an easy way to give you an edge over your opponents.

Previous versions of NCE have been used by more than 3851 poker players. This new improved version was made in collaboration with one of the best online players, Robert Stelmach, who in the first 2 months of 2015 made $100,000 in online poker.

You can download it for FREE by clicking on the link below:
=============================
https://notecaddyedge.com/

NCE 3.0 is designed to increase your winrate, thus poker profit, on cash tables. It contains:

- ~1650 of the most valuable NoteCaddy Note Definitions to make sure you find your opponents' leaks quickly and easily without cluttering your head.

- 13 easy to use popups - all stats correlate with each other. With these popups, the placement and colors of their statistics is going to help you find all the relevant information you need in a given situation in a matter of seconds.

- Up to 16 Combo Badges that will let you exploit complex leaks of your opponents thanks to more advanced algorithms that are based on multiple statistics in each badge.

- Amazing HUDs will give you a mass of critical information, while also being easy to use.

NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 is easy to install and use but still very powerful when you master it.

We have prepared tutorials and videos to make sure you will be able to start using it in an effective way whether you're an amateur or a pro. You will get access to them right after downloading the free version of NCE 3.0.

Links that you may find useful:

https://notecaddyedge.com/ - NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 Cash - free download.
https://notecaddyedge.com/notecaddy-edge-cash/ - read more about NCE Cash 3.0 and see the screenshots.
https://notecaddyedge.com/recommended-by/ - which coaches and pro players recommend it.
https://notecaddyedge.com/testimonials/ - testimonials of customers.
https://notecaddyedge.com/knowledge-base/ - Frequently Asked Questions.
Note Caddy Premium - Holdem (http://www.holdemmanager.com/buy/231/note-caddy-premium---hold-em) - NoteCaddy which is required to use NoteCaddy Edge.

Have questions or want to talk face to face?

Site: https://notecaddyedge.com/contact-us/

NotecaddyEdge
05-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Q: Does NoteCaddy Edge work for Full Table/Heads-up/Tournaments/PLO?
A: It's specifically designed for 6max NL. It works well with full-ring also. It's not perfect for heads-up or tournaments, although many of the definitions would work for these formats. We also have a NoteCaddy Edge PLO version.

NotecaddyEdge
05-19-2012, 12:11 AM
Here are categories of definitions/badges without being too specific of what's included in Notecaddy Edge:

Badges-
-3bet 1&Done badges
-Bet vs. missed bets all streets for SRP/3BP badges
-Folding to Cbets various positions in 3BP badges
-What opponent does after checking back badges
-Triple Barrel Badges
-A lot of different preflop 3/4/5 bet badges
-A lot of BB vs SB badges
-Resteal badges
-Flop, turn, river raise, check/raise, 3bet, fold vs raise SRP/3BP badges
-Badge dealing with overbets
-Raising flop and barreling off badge
-Scare card badges
-Different badges dealing with 1/2 pot cbets
and more

Definitions:
-More detailed 1&Done definitions according to certain positions
-2 & dones
-None&dones
-Double barrel, triple barrel ranges with spark graphs
-Folding cbets to raises/checkraises in 3bet pots for various positions
-A lot of different raise, check/raise definitions with spark graphs
-4 Bet betsizing tells
-Spark graphs for different river size bets
-Donks weak
-Definitions to show what action is taken when flushes hit
-reraises
-squeeze folds
-floating
and more

There is a document given explaining each definition, what it is, and how it works. There's also a document explaining how to exploit people with or without each badge. Both documents are very thorough.

In our opinion we covered all the bases with the definitions and badges. If a customer thinks something is missing and we agree it is, it will be added quickly, free of charge. All updates are free for life.

NotecaddyEdge
05-20-2012, 06:58 PM
To get the ball rolling, we have decided to make a dramatic price drop for early purchasers:

$50 - Expires Thursday, May 24th.
$75 - Thursday, May 24th - Thursday, May 31.
$125 - Thereafter

You will never be able to get Notecaddy EDGE for this price again! This is a great opportunity that will pay for itself rather quickly.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

NotecaddyEdge
05-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Hi,
We put a video up on youtube showing Notecaddy Edge. We aren't great video makers or even close to it, but it should give you a preview of what's included with it. You can view the video on our website, which you can find by clicking my name, then visit homepage. The video is in the 'Learn More' section. You can also search "Notecaddy Edge" on youtube and it should come up that way.

Thank you,
-goat

NotecaddyEdge
05-29-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey,
We've gotten a couple reviews recently on Notecaddy Edge from the 2+2 forums.

pontylad(2+2 member, 4.8k posts) wrote,
"Have only implemented a few defs so far since i had a fairly large library of definitions previously. But the package is pretty much a steal at this price and Nostra is incredibly quick and helpful if you have any issues. Thoroughly recommend."

NthingToLose(2+2 member, 1.3k posts) wrote,
"I would recommend this package and again I have no incentive to do or not recommend this package. This is not something that was sloppily thrown together. Note caddy is just OK but, this package makes it on steroids. The foundation it sets is well worth the price and I'd be burning money to re-create what they did for personal use compared to the time saved."

Thanks,
-goat

NotecaddyEdge
06-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Also accepting Google checkout for easier payment options.

NotecaddyEdge
06-14-2012, 01:38 AM
An introduction to Notecaddy Edge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_T5WQwQ15k

NotecaddyEdge
06-14-2012, 01:39 AM
Released a FREE Notecaddy Edge in Action instructional series. Check it out. We're not professional video makers but we hope this will give you a better look at our product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3a5AkGd8Kc

NotecaddyEdge
06-14-2012, 01:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SMd1rDj-g

NotecaddyEdge
06-14-2012, 01:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0gZEX36qcs

NotecaddyEdge
06-14-2012, 01:45 AM
moved testimonials

NotecaddyEdge
06-14-2012, 01:49 AM
We are now offering 46 badges and 164+ custom defs. We are always striving to put out the best custom defs on the market & continually add to our already thorough list of defs.

NotecaddyEdge
06-15-2012, 01:51 AM
Nostrakhan was one of the first NoteCaddy users and certainly one of the first who unambiguously "got it". This despite the fact that NC was not user friendly at all at the time (not saying it's much better now he he). His positive feedback such as

Quote:
"love it so far..."

early on in the software's life cycle definitely helped keep me motivated and drove the development of the software as a tool for high stakes players as well as geeks all over the world.

Although I, as a matter of policy, do not look at the details of definition packages, I can say that nostra is a detail oriented, quality individual who never settles for mediocrity.

PS I am the NC developer
PPS go Heat

~Sreti the developer of Notecaddy.

NotecaddyEdge
06-23-2012, 02:19 AM
Just released part 4 of our Notecaddy Edge in Action series. If you want to catch up on previous videos, click on my name and "visit website" or I've got them all uploaded on youtube. NotecaddyEdge - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/NotecaddyEdge) - Enjoy!

NotecaddyEdge
06-27-2012, 07:30 AM
I forgot to mention. Notecaddy Edge is very specialized to 6-max NL cash games. It doesn't work for Full Ring, Heads-up or Tourneys.

This is a typo. Notecaddy Edge works for 6-max and Full Ring cash games. It doesn't work for Heads-up or Tourneys yet.

NotecaddyEdge
06-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Just released another update! Several new great definitions are included in this update. This brings us to 197 definitions and 46 badges. NoteCaddy Edge is really getting powerful in my opinion. I already have some ideas for next update, which will be released probably in about 1 week. Hope you all are crushing it. Best of luck!

NotecaddyEdge
07-08-2012, 11:24 PM
New NoteCaddy Edge update just released! The main highlight of this release is the introduction of 'Opposite Badges'. These are very extreme opposites of our original badges. They will appear for some very exploitable situations.

This package has come a long way since the first release, and will just keep getting better :)

NotecaddyEdge
07-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Hey everybody,

We've introduced NoteCaddy Edge PLO. It can be purchased for $99 through our website (click my name and visit website). It is similar to the NL package but about 20 definitions are modified particularly for PLO use.

If you've already purchased the NL package and want the PLO package you can purchase it for an additional $26 and vice-versa.

If you'd like to purchase both at once it is $125 on the website.

The PLO package has 189 definitions and 44 badges (88 including opposite badges).

The Holdem package has 199 definitions and 46 badges (91 including opposite badges).

Sincerely,
Notecaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
07-12-2012, 09:11 PM
We have changed a lot of features since we released Notecaddy Edge. Here's an updated Introduction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mPx0ZSmSI

NotecaddyEdge
07-16-2012, 09:14 PM
New update was released and sent! Now we have 247 definitions and 46 Badges (91 including opposites).

NoteCaddy Edge is really quite powerful. We will probably raise the price sometime in the near future as we feel it is worth much more than $99 with all of the additions we have put into it.

I hope you all are doing well at the tables!

NotecaddyEdge
07-19-2012, 05:36 AM
Now accepting both Skrill (Moneybookers) and Webmoney payments from our official reseller PokerEnergy. Check out our purchase page for more info.

NotecaddyEdge
07-22-2012, 04:42 PM
The latest update was just sent out. No new definitions or badges in this update. We did fix a couple of small errors, changed the sample sizes all a little bit higher for a badge to appear, modified a couple definitions, and updated our documents. Please read the Release Notes document to see exactly everything that was changed.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions, comments, questions, etc..

Hope you're all doing well at the tables!

NoteCaddy Edge

NotecaddyEdge
07-27-2012, 05:51 PM
We just sent out a PLO Update. We updated the documents for it, and had some other small fixes. We also made a combo package for people buying Holdem+PLO.

Hopefully all is well with everyone. Best of luck at the tables

NotecaddyEdge
07-31-2012, 06:48 PM
New NoteCaddy Edge Video Series. Check it out, let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QOiNimhz14

NotecaddyEdge
08-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Part 2 of our video series released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej5MDgK-kAU

NotecaddyEdge
08-07-2012, 06:33 PM
moved...

NotecaddyEdge
08-08-2012, 11:30 PM
We've just released a FREE NoteCaddy Edge Trial version! Just click on my name and "visit homepage". On my site you'll see the link to the NCE Trial.

Enjoy! Tell your friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLBD5hBonUo

NotecaddyEdge
08-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Final video in Goat's NCE review video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFcHVXz5dm0

NotecaddyEdge
08-12-2012, 03:10 AM
We've started an affiliate program for NoteCaddy Edge! If you're interested, click on my name "visit homepage" & head to the affiliate page. Get people to buy NCE and earn some $.

Thanks,
NCE

Xzan
08-13-2012, 02:42 PM
What's the main difference between your's package and notecaddy advantage (excluding price policy and blocking)?

scoobediah
08-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey Xzan,

I'm one of the owners of NoteCaddy Edge. First off, thanks for your interest in NoteCaddy Edge! Here are some differences that I can think of besides price policy and blocking:

-You can use this package at any limit. In NCA you have to pay to move up limits.

-Every definition can be customized to your liking in NoteCaddy Edge.

-We're always adding new definitions to the package based on user requests if we agree it is a necessary definition.

-You get 1 free custom definition with your purchase of NoteCaddy Edge, which I've seen NCA charge up to $180 for.

-You'll receive a complete document explaining every single definition. Not just what they mean, but what necessary bet sizes and stack sizes are needed for each definition.

-You'll also get a complete document explaining exactly how to exploit each badge if it shows up and if the opposite badge shows up.

-If there is a mistake found or there is something that can be improved in any way it will be taken care of immediately and sent out.

-We pride ourselves on our support. We usually respond to support questions very quickly..at the latest a few hours instead of days.

-NoteCaddy Edge has 262 definitions right now, with more being added all the time. All of them are used in the package, all are necessary and relevant, and are either used in a popup or a badge.

-NoteCaddy Edge has 46 Badges, and also 45 opposite badges. We have opposite badges that show up when an extreme opposite of a normal badge occurs, which brings up more highly exploitable spots.

If you check out the "Testimonials" tab on our page, you can find some reviews of people that owned NCA and switched over to NCE as well. We do our best to make every customer of ours satisfied :)

Sincerely,
scoobediah

Xzan
08-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Ok. Thank you for your prompt reply!

scoobediah
08-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Ok. Thank you for your prompt reply!

No problem! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask :) Also you can add us Skype "notecaddy.edge" if you like.

Sincerely,
scoobediah

NotecaddyEdge
08-16-2012, 07:23 AM
A new NoteCaddy Edge Holdem update was just sent out. Highlights of this update are a different set of color definitions for you to choose from (higher edges to make badges appear less), new badge images (opposite badges are easier to notice), 9 new definitions, and updated documents.

The NCE Holdem package now contains 271 definitions, and 46 badges+45 opposite badges.

NotecaddyEdge
08-20-2012, 03:28 AM
We just sent out a PLO update. There is a new set of color definitions for you to choose from with higher edges (badges appear less often), 5 new definitions, new badge images (opposite badges are more clear), and updated documents.

The Combo package update will be sent out tomorrow.

Hope you're all doing well

NotecaddyEdge
08-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Hey All,

The NoteCaddy Edge Combo update was sent out a little bit ago. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for future updates.

Sincerely,
NCE

NotecaddyEdge
09-01-2012, 01:14 AM
We now offer FREE full version(s) of NoteCaddy Edge on our site! Check it out and tell your friends! It's under the "Get it Free" section of our site.

NotecaddyEdge
09-02-2012, 09:01 PM
NoteCaddy Edge Holdem 9.2.12 Update was just released!

A new badge was introduced, a new document explaining the popups was made, and a couple of small fixes were made as well.

-272 Note Definitions and 92 Badges (47 Regular, 45 Opposite) are now in this package

We hope you're all making a lot of $$$ at the tables :D

NotecaddyEdge
09-13-2012, 02:19 PM
A few excerpts from our testimonials page and 2+2 thread.

Testimonials:

Seriously this is a truly awesome package the best poker purchase Ive made in a long time.

...my support question to the forum was answered the same day, so at the moment support is excellent.

Installation was a breeze, theres very detailed instructions on how to install the package, depending on the size of your HM database you can be up and running within the hour.

As I said before this is a truly awesome professional package, very well presented and put together. I think at the time of writing this, the price is still $99 so if you need to improve your game this would be the best $99 you could spend.

Truly awesome and I love it, well done Nostrakhan and I wish you every success in your venture.
~Denetomtom

Bought NCE about a month ago and since I was new to HEM2, NoteCaddy and NoteCaddyEdge (NCE), I had a lot of things to get used to.

What I thought would be a 6 months kind of things to get used to all those new features was in fact very easy. Everything is very well done and there are instructions in the package for everything. Once in a while I have a question and nostrakhan is always available on skype to give a hand.

Just a few minutes ago, I wanted to add a new feature (I won't go into details but basically I wanted to a badge to show up if people slowplay or play their good hands fast) and I wasn't sure how to do it. Well nostrakhan proposed to do it himself with teamviewer, I sat back and relax and 10 minutes after it was all done and working. Don't think you can beat that support.

Anyway, you should just go for it, 99$ is a joke and I shouldn't be making that review because I'm just hurting my bottomline but whatever, nostrakhan is doing a fantastic job and he deserves props.
~babar86

Id just like to say I'd highly recommend this product (and I already have to several fellow pros!). I'd already purchased Notecaddy Advantage but find the flexibility and support on this product from nostrakhan far superior to NCA so Ive opted to use this instead, even though I paid 8x as much for NCA!!

Although Im far from using this product to its full potential, which would give you a scarily big edge, its already more than paid for itself with a couple of light jams when that lovely Fold to 5bet badge shows

So all in all a great product with new definitions and badges arriving every time I check my inbox it seems. Keep up the good work nostrakhan and lets crush these regs with their array of badges (Im just glad most dont have this and cant see my numerous leaks!!)
~TheRuffian

i really have to take the time out to say that NOTECADDYEDGE is an amazing product.all of the definitions are easy to grasp while in the heat of the moment ESPECIALLY while multi tabling.im just a microstakes grinder and i find it to be the best $$ ive spent to date.On top of it being a TOP NOTCH program the customer service is ABOVE and BEYOND what you would expect.tasdeloth(Nostrakhan),which i believe is the co-creator spent hrs with me through skype and teamviewer helping get set up optimally.truely a class A gentlemen.im basically a computer idiot and he just took over and made sure i was 100% satisfied and understood all aspects of the program.THANK YOU NCedge
~hankwhite69

I just purchased this the other day, and have to say that i am very happy with it. I had tried NCA before this, but just felt like there was a lack of support. I didn't like that the definitions were locked, and it was a bit of a hassle trying to find current updates, etc. NCA introduced me to what was possible with Notecaddy, but the NCE package is a step up in my opinion.

They have done a great job with the badges,popups, and documentation, and so far just in the couple times i contacted them with questions, the support has been top notch. When i purchased i had a quick question about installation on Skype, and he offered to install the package for me at no charge.

i definitely recommend checking this out.
~Goathair

Have only implemented a few defs so far since i had a fairly large library of definitions previously. But the package is pretty much a steal at this price and Nostra is incredibly quick and helpful if you have any issues. Thoroughly recommend.
~pontylad

I recently purchased this software and, as all middle aged men do, stuffed up the installation. The promptness of Nostrakhan's customer service and its efficiency is unparelleled in my experience and I thank him for it, Cheers, Matter
~matter17

I can say that nostra is a detail oriented, quality individual who never settles for mediocrity.

PS I am the NC developer
~SretiCentV (Creator of NoteCaddy)

I'm loving this package and also wanted to say how impressed I am with nostrakhan's support. He was most helpful over skype and even changed a couple of the badge colours for me so that all that related to 3bets had a diagonal colour division.

I was also incredibly impressed that he emailed to let me know to roll back my version of Notecaddy due to a problem with it (the program not his definitions). That saved me potentially making mistakes. Keep up the good work :)
~Rhibee

Just wanted to give my appreciation to those guys.

I definitely got impressed by generosity of those guys, they definitely care to help people out.

So basically thank you guys.
~Lwallet

I bought this 3 weeks ago and it's excellent. Also good service with the updates for new badges.

The package comes with good documentation which is REALLY important because although NC is very powerful, composing and testing new definitions is very time consuming, and often produce results you don't quite expect. For me it's also a huge benefit that you can customise and adapt Nostrakhan's badges and I think most good players will want to adapt some of the badges based on their own style of play.
~tagWAG

I asked Nostrakhan about this, and he was really kind and helpful. He ended up jumping on my computer helping me with the setup. A service can't get any better than that. I am not sure how the service will become when NCE is getting more popular, but I can almost guarantee, that they will do their best to make all customers satisfied.
~MomWasRight

No Blind Level Restrictions & Adjustments [are] allowed!!: The very first thing I noticed with this compared to Notecaddy Advantage was it was not set to specific blind levels with modifications to the presets allowed!!.. This was REALLY a game changer for me.

I would say this is out of the box software for a ton of players especially 200nl and down. I think MANY players would understand how to exploit better just reading thru all the badges and defs and then actively trying to use the strategies in them. Might have some light bulb, "Ah Hah!" moments.

I would recommend this package and again I have no incentive to do or not recommend this package. This is not something that was sloppily thrown together. Note caddy is just OK but, this package makes it on steroids. The foundation it sets is well worth the price and I'd be burning money to re-create what they did for personal use compared to the time saved.
~NthingToLose

Again, thanks for the fantastic level of support you provide with this package, it's amazing how much it has evolved in the two weeks or so since I got it.
~Finn

With your help I was able to get my HEM2 going and I am now studying the badges while one tabling. Looks awesome so far and your excellent service is appreciated.
~Hit_or_Miss

I play on lock as well and have hem2 and it works just fine.SUGGESTION....note caddy edge is amazing to add on to regular note caddy.unbelievable difference in the reads you'll have on villains after a few hands.
~AycheeDubbleYou

"There is another package called NoteCaddyAdvantage (made by people from NoteCaddy think) but I chose NoteCaddyEdge. I think a more complex package, well thought out, update to date, good support, etc.. so using HM2 + + NoteCaddyEdge NoteCaddy HUD you can have a very good, with popups more useful than the default of HM."
(Translated from Romanian)
~Kytra

Well first of all thanks for the great product
Your product actually inspired me to learn how to create definitions, badges etc.
I`ve already created definitions and badges like NONE&DONE or 2&DONE. Without your opensource I probably not even to consider of learning to make them
~Okas

Hey im writting this after a week with notecaddyEDGE notes, and i should not do this because is EV- for letting you know that this notes will increase your win rate ALOT, but its just awesome the work they did with the notes, popups and badges are incredible.. also the support via Skype for doubts its always online and very helpful.

You guys are losing money for not buying the package.. seriously.
~electr0punch

Hey guys I got this product lately and got everything set up now(easy).

I highly recommend it. Customer service is also extremely good.

Good work.
~Foraca

This is definitely a product that I would recommend to any serious player or pretty much any player that even uses a HUD. It's amazing how much more information this package gives you while playing and it doesn't take that long to get the hang of it.

It is actually kind of scary to think about someone skilled using this package. It pretty much shows you all of a players tendencies at the table and even if they adjust to you it's possible to see how they are playing specifically again you and then you can counter what they are doing. Just like how the majority of winning regs today are using HUDs I think it's very likely that in the future we could see most winning regs using NoteCaddy or similar note-taking software and this package saves dozens and dozens of hours that you would have to invest to get NoteCaddy up to par.

Honestly, like everyone else in the thread said, I didn't really want to write this review lol but I believe that good work should be noticed and rewarded. If most regs at the tables were using this package correctly the games would be 10x harder than they are now.

So in conclusion, please raise the price!"
~300zxrider

"I think its great and it will save me 100s of hours. Its particularly good at encouraging you to make plays which enable you to exploit opponents weaknesses. This makes you a much less ABC player and tougher to play in addition to the pots you're taking down with nothing.

Thanks a bunch!"
~junkmesend

Have spent a lot of time using NCE, everything he did was professional, on-time and bug-free. I was very impressed with his work attitude. Having worked with Nilay from NCA in the past, that experience I had was the exact opposite and he was a extreme pain in the ass to work with. In short NCE>>NCA
~kb24mvp

After using this package for a few weeks, I just want to share my opinion of the NoteCaddyEdge Package. I won't really comment on pricing - you can see for yourself how that works and I think everyone has a right to sell things for whatever they think they are worth.

I preordered Nilay's NCA package before it came out and used it for a few months. Overall I liked the concept, but there were a few things I was a little uneasy about. There were some stats that were way off even after he said he tested it for months of personal use, etc. And a few other little things. For example, he has a few definitions and badges where they don't explain how they came up with their formula...we just have to trust them that it's correct. I guess they do this so that no one can copy their material. I'm not saying I have a better understanding of poker or anything than whoever created these defs, but wether I do or not, I want to understand why I am doing something...not just 3-bet someone from early position, then c-bet blindly just because they have a Green Badge up. Also the "instructions" are kind of scattered so I had to do a lot of work to fully understand everything initially. (This might just be how my brain works though...maybe the instructions were perfect for some people. I think they assume you have a pretty good understanding of how notecaddy works - which I really didn't).

So I decided to try the NoteCaddyEdge Package. I have to say I am very impressed and happy with the package. All of the definitions are very clearly explained and well thought out. I was also able to have some custom definitions made and know exactly what was in them. There were a bunch of little touches that were nice. For example, when I added a few custom defs, I was sent a file with all of my defs and explanations of them in one concise file. I'm sure it would have been easier for him to send separate ones but now I have everything all in one place which makes it easier for me.

Cliffs: Overall I'm very happy with the NoteCaddy Edge Package and will be using it from here on out.
~spacecakezzz

Just my 2 cents, but i would go with Notecaddy Edge. i owned NCA, and it was not supported well. The popups, badges, and support with NCE is far superior, and cheaper. you can read thru the reviews on the website, and see quite a few people that paid alot of money for NCA switched to NCE. and they have some vids on their site as well.
But i have had a couple questions for those guys on stats, and they have literally answered me round the clock. And even did my installation free of charge over teamviewer, as well as create some custom definitions for free.
~PokerForums.org Member Stinkpee

i have been using notecaddy edge (for cash) for several months. i love it and wouldn't want to play cash seriously without it anymore.

also, nostrakhan is a great guy who is extremely helpful, always reachable for support issues and always very quick to reply!

i am not an affiliate of his and don't know him personally, just wanted to share my experience. the guy deserves lots more sales from ptp'ers and notecaddy edge will def help some of you fish and sharks if you apply it!
~PartTimePoker.com Member Lightbringer

crinkledaces
09-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Is your program useful for tourneys? Can I edit them, because im fairly happy with the way i have my hud set up and dont really wanna change my whole system maybe just improve it a bit.

NotecaddyEdge
09-26-2012, 03:11 PM
Is your program useful for tourneys? Can I edit them, because im fairly happy with the way i have my hud set up and dont really wanna change my whole system maybe just improve it a bit.

Yes you can edit NCE. However, it may be quite a bit of work to edit to make it worth your while. On a positive note, if you play SNGs we should be coming out with a SNG package soon (No date set yet, but it's in the works). After that we hope to come out with a MTT package. These might be perfect for you.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

crinkledaces
09-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes you can edit NCE. However, it may be quite a bit of work to edit to make it worth your while. On a positive note, if you play SNGs we should be coming out with a SNG package soon (No date set yet, but it's in the works). After that we hope to come out with a MTT package. These might be perfect for you.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Will buying the edge package get me those packages when they come out or will they cost me extra? And how much does you edge cost??

NotecaddyEdge
09-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Will buying the edge package get me those packages when they come out or will they cost me extra? And how much does you edge cost??

The Holdem Pack costs $99. If you purchase the SNG pack in the future it would cost extra, but we always give our customers generous discounts if they've purchased from us before. You just have to make sure you order with the same email.

crinkledaces
09-29-2012, 02:23 AM
The Holdem Pack costs $99. If you purchase the SNG pack in the future it would cost extra, but we always give our customers generous discounts if they've purchased from us before. You just have to make sure you order with the same email.

would u be willing to take carbon chips as payment??

NotecaddyEdge
09-30-2012, 12:07 AM
would u be willing to take carbon chips as payment??

I'm sorry we currently don't accept that as payment. We accept Paypal, Google Wallet, Moneybookers (Skrill) and Webmoney.

NotecaddyEdge
10-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Hi,

We are now offering a 15 day 100% money back guarantee on NoteCaddy Edge! We stand behind our products, and are confident you will find them useful. If for any reason you want a refund within the first 15 days of purchasing, just send us an email at nostrakhan@notecaddyedge.com and we'll reimburse you through Paypal, no questions asked! We're happy to help with any problems you may encounter, but if you just simply want a refund, it's yours!

-note that this option is only available if you purchase through our site and not through any resellers.

Sincerely,
nostrakhan

NotecaddyEdge
10-20-2012, 08:21 PM
Hi,

Our Sit n Go package has just been released! It's designed for short handed or full ring regular or turbo SnG's. It's for sale at $66 now. We'll raise the price to $99 in early-mid November. It has 115 definitions, 23 badges, 1 HUD with custom detailed popups, and documents explaining everything in detail (how to use badges to exploit, how the definitions work, installation instructions, popups explained, HUD explained, etc.)

We'll be adding onto the package over time based on feedback and suggestions. Feel free to ask any questions

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
11-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Our packages can now be installed straight through NoteCaddy for new purchasers! It's very simple.

Expect updates for all packages during next week. When the updates are ready you'll receive an email asking for your HM2 license. Once we enter you in the system, you'll be able to request the update in NoteCaddy.

I hope you're all doing well :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge

scoobediah
11-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi All,

We'll be releasing a new NoteCaddy Edge Holdem update most likely tomorrow. We'll be fixing a few random things, adding some new definitions, and adding a new set of popups for you to choose from. Here's a look at the new style:
http://s19.postimage.org/6d24onemr/EDGE_4_5_Bet_Black.png

http://s19.postimage.org/yrc5m9rkj/EDGE_Cbet_Black.png

http://s19.postimage.org/dvpvb0vdf/EDGE_PFR_Black.png

http://s19.postimage.org/aq59ktcr7/EDGE_Turn_Foldto_Cbet_Black.png

I think they turned out pretty well, I hope you guys like them!

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge

scoobediah
11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Hi,

The update instructions were just sent out for NoteCaddy Edge Holdem 11.9.12! If for some reason you didn't get the email, please send me an email, or contact me through skype: notecaddy.edge for instructions

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
11-24-2012, 09:46 PM
I just want to let everyone know that updates for all packages should be coming out during the next week. We have a lot of great suggestions and some ideas of our own that will be implemented. Once the SnG update is released, the price will go to $99 as well.

Hope you're all doing great at the tables

HossendeHaai
11-24-2012, 10:26 PM
How will the update work? Automatic? Is there a risk some changes that I made are rolled back?

scoobediah
11-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Hi HossendeHaai,

Good question! The update won't be automatic but it'll be really simple. For the Holdem pack it'll probably just be a patch where you can install the new definitions really easily. For the other packs it'll be an update where if you have modified any definitions, you'll need to take them out of the zip folder before importing it. I'll be sure to cover all bases in the instructions for each different pack, so that nobody loses any modifications that they've made :)

Sincerely,
scoobediah

NotecaddyEdge
11-27-2012, 02:33 AM
Hi All,

Hopefully the PLO pack update will be ready by tomorrow afternoon/evening. It's a huge update with 60+ definitions (if I can fit them all neatly). Quite a few of the definitions deal with flop textures, because it's been requested a lot. There are a few composite definitions that have been asked for quite a bit too. Also we will apply the new black style popups to it, and we've updated the color ranges for the HUDs.

After the PLO pack update is sent, we'll make more updates in this order: Combo pack, SnG pack (price will go to $99 after update), Holdem pack, Combo pack again.

I'm putting off all custom definition orders until we get these all released, optimistically by the end of the week.

I'm pretty sure our MTT pack will be ready for release by Christmas.

Thank you everyone for your business, suggestions, and friendship!

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
11-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Well the PLO update is about ready to go, we just need to upload them to the server. 61 new definitions were added. The Combo update should also be ready to go as well.

Here's a couple screen shots of some new stuff :)

http://s19.postimage.org/q9vp21knn/PLO_Donk.png

http://s19.postimage.org/sfpzwjo43/PLO_River_Bet.png

http://s19.postimage.org/6yeqp6wur/PLO_River_Foldto_Cbet.png

http://s19.postimage.org/sd649pkgj/PLO_Cbet.png

Let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions for future updates.

Thanks,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
11-28-2012, 10:24 PM
The PLO and Combo(NL+PLO) updates were just sent out! This update is all about PLO, here are the highlights:

-61 new definitions - Many dealing with flop texture, and a couple important composite definitions.
-All PLO popups were edited to have the new black style, and some other changes were made to some of them to make them neater and more complete.
-PLO HUD color ranges are optimized for PLO.

The PLO package now has 272 definitions. The majority are from user requests, so we must thank all of you that have contributed! They're all used in popups or as a badge. Every definition is useful in our opinion. We've made thousands of definitions over the last 6 months, so we're not just adding definitions to boast that we have a lot of them (or else our package would have an insanely high number!).

The Combo package now has 544 definitions. We'll be making another Holdem update soon, and will update the Combo package again after that.

Good luck to you all!

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

scoobediah
12-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Hi,

We've added our Badges Explained and Definitions Explained PDF files onto our site for download. These PDF files show a list of all badges and definitions and explanations of each one. You can find them on our site in the individual Learn More pages :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

scoobediah
12-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Hi,

We're making a pretty big update to the SnG pack. It will be ready at some point tomorrow. The price will go from $66 to $99 after the update, so if you're thinking about getting the package, I'd get it now rather than later. If you're unhappy with it, you can ask for a refund in the first 15 days, and your pack will then be disabled.

The biggest part of the update will be adding in the "Spade Popup" from HM1. Many SnG players have said that they can't play SnGs without this, and won't even switch to HM2 because this is missing. This popup takes 170 NC definitions to make! Here's a preview of it:

http://s19.postimage.org/y5oqyfpar/HM1_Spade.png

NotecaddyEdge
12-06-2012, 08:55 PM
The SnG update is going out now. The price is now $99 for this pack. Sorry if you didn't make it in time to get 1/3 off of the price. The update includes 174 new definitions and 2 new badges. The pack has 289 definitions and 25 badges right now. I've also included AutoRate rules for 6max and fullring tournaments.

If you want to see a full list of definitions and badges, feel free to download the lists from our SnG Learn More page on our site :)

NOTE: If you're already a customer and own a version of NCE, you will always be eligible to buy at the discounted rate of $66.

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
12-10-2012, 05:58 PM
NoteCaddy Edge: Here's something that we are strongly considering for the Holdem Pack:

Make a pack called "Essentials" with some of the most important stats. We'll try to keep it less resource intensive for people with slower computer or customers who want fewer stats. We'll sell this pack for $99. We could have this made by the end of the week.

Keep the main pack now that keeps getting updated, which will have somewhere around 500 definitions in the next update coming either tonight or tomorrow, and change the price to $199.

Both packages will still get updates based on user feedback and our ideas, but we will still try to keep the Essential pack as light as possible to help with performance issues.

Current users will have the option of either package at no extra charge. New users that purchase Essentials will have the option of upgrading at any point for $100. If someone does purchase the main pack and wants to downgrade, we can send the customer the essential pack as well. Anybody that purchases before the Essentials pack is released will have the option of either package.

We will be taking screenshots of every popup and HUD that is included in each package as soon as the Holdem update is sent out, so that everybody knows exactly what they'd be getting.

Hopefully this will help solve the problem for some people that have lower end or older computers :) Please let us know what you think.

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

scoobediah
12-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi,

I expected to have the latest Holdem pack update ready today, but it's taking me longer than expected. There's so much new stuff and I underestimated the amount of time it'd take me to put it all together. I think I can have it ready on Monday though. This update has over 400 new definitions in it!

If you have a slow computer with a lot of hands you may just want to wait for the Holdem Essentials pack to come out. I'm getting around 150 hands/sec with an Intel i7 and SSD drive on 1.7mill hands, and I think I was getting twice that speed with the last version of NCE.

Note that this new update will be named Holdem Ultimate Pack, and it will be priced at $199 for new users once the Holdem Essentials pack is released. Current users and purchasers before Essentials is released will have the option of either package at no extra charge.

Anyhow here are a few screenshots of what you can look forward to :)

http://s19.postimage.org/6ooyjagur/Fv_R.png

http://s19.postimage.org/hpk3ob93n/4_5_Bet.png

http://s19.postimage.org/cfjqare8j/River_Bet.png

NotecaddyEdge
12-20-2012, 03:26 PM
If you're a NCE Holdem user and are still waiting on the latest update, please let us know.

We've uploaded pictures of all of the popups from this package onto our website. You can find them in the Learn More - NoteCaddy Edge Holdem section.

This package will go to $199 as soon as we release the Essentials version. I'm not sure how long this will take to get released as it's Holiday time and I will be visiting with friends and family a decent amount. A guess is 7-10 days, but it's just an estimation so don't hold me to that :)

Happy Holidays to you all!

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

scoobediah
01-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Hi,

We just made a post in our forum that covers HM2 / NC optimization. Just go to our site and click Forums / Support / and click the sticky "Experiencing Lag? Performance Issues? Read here :)"

Hope this is helpful!

scoobediah
01-09-2013, 01:24 AM
We have a fully functioning trial packages now available! The trial will last 10 days. This is the actual package that you can purchase, and you can test any of the packages out.

More information is at our site.

We'll also be adding more sites over the next few days that you can sign up with in order to get the trial :)

buranela
01-16-2013, 08:03 AM
with last updates it's hard to play zoom now, badges take a long time to appear, like 100-200 hands have to be played until I get some but not on everyone.

Have amd 6 core @3,8 , 16GB ram, SSD

postgresql optimized, exceptions to firewall and antivirus are added, as well as I've been to all perfomance issues guides (nc, hud, etc)

scoobediah
01-16-2013, 01:53 PM
with last updates it's hard to play zoom now, badges take a long time to appear, like 100-200 hands have to be played until I get some but not on everyone.

Have amd 6 core @3,8 , 16GB ram, SSD

postgresql optimized, exceptions to firewall and antivirus are added, as well as I've been to all perfomance issues guides (nc, hud, etc)

Hi buranela,

Sorry that you're having issues. I hope to have the smaller package out by the end of the week. Hopefully that will load more quickly for the ZOOM games.

I don't understand why it'd take 100-200 hands for badges to appear.. For me sometimes it takes a minute or so for the badges to appear, but I don't play ZOOM. Do you have any of your own color or composite definitions that use HM2 stats? If so, you may want to disable them, or make them use NC stats instead.

buranela
01-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Hi buranela,

Sorry that you're having issues. I hope to have the smaller package out by the end of the week. Hopefully that will load more quickly for the ZOOM games.

I don't understand why it'd take 100-200 hands for badges to appear.. For me sometimes it takes a minute or so for the badges to appear, but I don't play ZOOM. Do you have any of your own color or composite definitions that use HM2 stats? If so, you may want to disable them, or make them use NC stats instead.

Yeah on regular tables it sometimes takes up to a minute, sometimes quicker, but that's ok, in zoom hands switch fast, so there is no time to wait a minute or more, but in a while it seems like they cache in memory and then for those I already met couple of times it shows the badges, but that's like half of my regular session to get badges shown of some % of ppl.

I don't use any defs that rely on hm2 stats, edge pack is latest version which was fixed

scoobediah
01-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Yeah on regular tables it sometimes takes up to a minute, sometimes quicker, but that's ok, in zoom hands switch fast, so there is no time to wait a minute or more, but in a while it seems like they cache in memory and then for those I already met couple of times it shows the badges, but that's like half of my regular session to get badges shown of some % of ppl.

I don't use any defs that rely on hm2 stats, edge pack is latest version which was fixed

Hmm,

Well all I can suggest is to be sure that you have the latest HM2 and NC which you probably do, and to try out the smaller pack when it's released. You've already done all of the speed things that I suggest on our website in our support forum too I think you said. The only power that I have to make the HUD appear more quickly at the tables is to make sure none of the definitions use HM2 stats.

This is kind of out of my hands..hopefully the HM2 team can address the issue for the HUD not appearing sooner in ZOOM games for NoteCaddy users.

Also I'm not sure if you've seen this in the HM2 FAQ, maybe it'll help: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1501/What+can+be+done+if+HUD+is+lagging%3F

scoobediah
01-22-2013, 02:25 AM
Hi,

A new update was just released! We have 8 new badges, and our settings for our badges have all been better optimized. To view the changes to the Badges, you can download a copy of the PDF file at our website in the Learn More - Holdem section.

Next up is the Holdem Essentials package which will be more a "bare-bones" Holdem package. This will be recommended for people that are overwhelmed with too many stats, or have a slower computer. This Essentials pack will be $99 and the Holdem pack now (Ultimate) will go to $199. This should be finished no later than the end of the month. Sorry that it's taken so long!

After that, MTT package, will be finished up, and released. ETA for this is Early-Middle February.

Hope you're all having a nice start to 2013! Best of luck :D

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

21!
01-29-2013, 04:33 AM
4/5 bet range position vs position in EDGE-4-5Bet pop-up does not work when decimals is set to 1 or 2 instead of 0.

scoobediah
01-29-2013, 04:35 AM
Hi 21!,

Yes, these are Composite Notes and this is a bug in HM2 or NC that I have no control over. They were aware of this a while ago, and I thought it'd be fixed soon, but looks like they may have forgotten about it. It would be nice to be able to use decimals with these stats though.

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

21!
01-31-2013, 03:11 AM
Does the NCE Holdem Package ignore tournament/sng hands?

scoobediah
01-31-2013, 03:13 AM
Hi 21!,

Thanks for your question! Yes the Holdem package is designed for cash games and does ignore tournament/sng hands.

Let me know if you have any other questions anytime :)

Sincerely,
nostrakhan

21!
01-31-2013, 03:14 AM
Hi 21!,

Thanks for your question! Yes the Holdem package is designed for cash games and does ignore tournament/sng hands.

Let me know if you have any other questions anytime :)

Sincerely,
nostrakhan

Thanks for the quick reply!

scoobediah
02-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Hi,

The developer of NoteCaddy was kind enough to give us a private subforum on his NoteCaddy forum. You'll have to register with the email that you purchased NoteCaddy Edge with to post there. Here's a link to the NoteCaddy Forum: Assaultware Forums (http://assaultwareforums.com/forum.php)

Only NCE users can see this forum, so if there's anything you want to keep on the down-low from the general public, feel free to use this forum :)

Sincerely,
nostrakhan

scoobediah
02-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Hi,

NoteCaddy Edge Holdem Essentials was just released. This package has 240 note definitions, and the same badges as the bigger Holdem pack (now named Ultimate). Ultimate is now $199, and Essentials is $99. To view the popups included and get a list of the definitions in Essentials, you can go to our Learn More section on our website.

Everything else is the same, besides the popups and many less definitions.

If you want to switch from the bigger Holdem package down to the Essentials package, just shoot us an email. It's free to switch, and it's free to switch back if you've already purchased before.

If you have any questions at all, please let us know :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

scoobediah
02-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi,

I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to let you all know we are planning to release a MTT package in the middle of this month! All details about it will be revealed when it's released :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

Alcibadies
02-11-2013, 08:26 PM
I'm having a problem with the Essentials Edge HUD. If you look at the HUD screen in the top left, you can see the line right below the flop CB line that starts DB, but when you look at the actual stats at the right you will not see DB, FDB etc. I've tried to re-import the file from the extracted "NoteCaddy Coaching Pack Files" but the problem persists. I noticed this when I hovered over the TB stat and the river pop up window came up instead of the turn bet window. All stats are offset by 1 line. Can you tell me how to fix this or provide another copy of this HUD file?

scoobediah
02-11-2013, 08:31 PM
I'm having a problem with the Essentials Edge HUD. If you look at the HUD screen in the top left, you can see the line right below the flop CB line that starts DB, but when you look at the actual stats at the right you will not see DB, FDB etc. I've tried to re-import the file from the extracted "NoteCaddy Coaching Pack Files" but the problem persists. I noticed this when I hovered over the TB stat and the river pop up window came up instead of the turn bet window. All stats are offset by 1 line. Can you tell me how to fix this or provide another copy of this HUD file?

Hi Alcibadies,

I see the issue.. You're confused by the abbreviations. In this HUD DB stands for Double Barrel, and TB stands for Triple Barrel. Sorry for the confusion, you can change the abbreviations to something you can remember better by going to HUD Options / 'Stat Appearance' / Click on the stat, and on the right side near the bottom you'll see 'Abbreviation' where can you can change the letters to your preference :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

Alcibadies
02-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Now I understand. Thanks.

scoobediah
02-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Hello,

NoteCaddy Edge MTT is now live! This package comes with 3 HUDs (basic, regular, complex), 118 Note Definitions, 28 Badges (+27 Opposite Badges), complete set of popups with many spark graphs, and full documentation about everything.

You can view more information about the package, including screenshots of the popups, and also download the full list of definitions and badges at the bottom of the page, by going to our homepage and clicking Learn More / NoteCaddy Edge MTT

This package should be very beneficial to MTT players. We hope you all like it :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

HossendeHaai
02-20-2013, 08:07 AM
- What is the difference with the SnG package?
- What is the merit of having 2 different packages for SnG and MTT?

scoobediah
02-20-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi HossendeHaai,

The differences between the packages are pretty big. With the MTT package we'll be playing with a much larger player base and less of the same opponents. With that in mind, we made everything a bit less specific than with the SnG pack to deal best with the sample sizes.

If you play both SnG and MTT at the same time a lot, it's probably best to just use 1 package, or mix together what you like from both packages.

If you want to know a full list of definitions included in each package, please visit our homepage and go to the Learn More sections of each package. There you can download the full lists near the bottom of the page :)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

HossendeHaai
02-20-2013, 08:44 AM
The differences between the packages are pretty big. With the MTT package we'll be playing with a much larger player base and less of the same opponents. With that in mind, we made everything a bit less specific than with the SnG pack to deal best with the sample sizes.

I can comprehend having a setup dependend on sample sizes. I think playing MTT or SnG is a bad critirium though. One who plays MTTs 40h a week will have larger samples then one who plays SnGs occaisionaly. Same goes for the site. If I play MTTs on Unibet my player pool is way smaller then when I play SnGs on Pokerstars. A system as with the cash games (basic / advanced) would make more sense imho.

Can is switch between the packages?

scoobediah
02-20-2013, 09:01 AM
Hmm, I see your point. The way we decided to do it was to make one each specifically for SnG, and one specifically for MTT as best as we could since they are different games. For SnG since the blinds don't get very large we can focus more on a small area. For MTT, the blind levels vary greatly, so we decided to take a different approach.

Since both games are tournaments, and definitions apply to both we set the add-on price to only $36 if you own SnG, which we think is very reasonable :)

If you own both, you could switch between them by just changing your HUD. You'd probably want to have a specific set of color definitions that applied to both packages, unless you are familiar with prefixed badges.

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

scoobediah
02-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Hi,

I've attached some screen shots of the popups included in our new MTT package. Please click on an image to enlarge it.

10285110292110286110287110288110289110293110290110 2911102941102951

Here are the 3 HUDs that are included with popups and badges attached:

To view the exact badges and full list of definitions included please visit our website and click on the Learn More MTT section. You can download them at the bottom of the page. You can see our website by clicking my name and selecting 'Visit Homepage'.

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

scoobediah
05-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi,

A new NoteCaddy Edge PLO update was just released! It should automatically come to your email that you purchased with in the next 24 hours.

These are the highlights of the update:
-Edited all definitions that had a 80% maximum bet restriction to Pot Size instead as this should be better for PLO.
-A couple of definition fixes
-A new spark graph definition - 3BP-Bet-Check-Bet

Thank you guys for the suggestions! As always, if you have any other suggestions of things you'd like added to any package, please let me know either here, or in other forums, email, or Skype (notecaddy.edge).

NoteCaddy Edge SnG will be updated next. Hopefully it will be ready within the next couple of days :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

BlackSaphire
05-22-2013, 02:47 AM
Hi Scoobediah,
Didn't receive anything :(

Could you kindly check?
I've sent you my e-mail by Private Message.

More... I've started playing some PLO on PS in the last few days, got more or less 5k hands total.
Playing PLO on OnGame, Edge's Badges show correctly.
Playing THE on PS, the badges are there...
Playing PLO on PS, no badge is showing except mine...

All PLO Defs and Color Definitions are active.
Will see if this new release fixes it (I imagine I'll have to delete and rewrite all the notes) or if, maybe, it's a problem of too few hands on any single Op... if it won't solve I'll get back in touch.

Hi,

A new NoteCaddy Edge PLO update was just released! It should automatically come to your email that you purchased with in the next 24 hours.

These are the highlights of the update:
-Edited all definitions that had a 80% maximum bet restriction to Pot Size instead as this should be better for PLO.
-A couple of definition fixes
-A new spark graph definition - 3BP-Bet-Check-Bet

Thank you guys for the suggestions! As always, if you have any other suggestions of things you'd like added to any package, please let me know either here, or in other forums, email, or Skype (notecaddy.edge).

NoteCaddy Edge SnG will be updated next. Hopefully it will be ready within the next couple of days :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

scoobediah
05-22-2013, 10:18 AM
Hi Scoobediah,
Didn't receive anything :(

Could you kindly check?
I've sent you my e-mail by Private Message.

More... I've started playing some PLO on PS in the last few days, got more or less 5k hands total.
Playing PLO on OnGame, Edge's Badges show correctly.
Playing THE on PS, the badges are there...
Playing PLO on PS, no badge is showing except mine...

All PLO Defs and Color Definitions are active.
Will see if this new release fixes it (I imagine I'll have to delete and rewrite all the notes) or if, maybe, it's a problem of too few hands on any single Op... if it won't solve I'll get back in touch.

Hi BlackSaphire,

I'm sorry that you didn't receive it! Thanks for telling me. I've just entered you in for the PLO update, you should have it shortly. Please do let me know if badges aren't showing for players that should have badges. You can check in NoteCaddy / Tools / Player Notes to see the exact instances & opportunities for the badges, or also right click on the color definition and click Test :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

scoobediah
05-25-2013, 06:27 PM
Hi,

A new NoteCaddy Edge SnG 5.25.13 update has just been released!

There are several new definitions and new popups. We should have the popups up on the our site shortly. You'll be able to view them on our website in our Learn More NoteCaddy Edge SnG section. You can also view the definitions and badges included in this package at the bottom of that page :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

Fruto Seco
05-29-2013, 06:07 PM
Hi I just bought Notecaddy Edge Holdem Essentials after already having bought and installed Notecaddy Edge PLO. After importing the HOldem Essentials Package there now are 220 pending tasks, including the removing of some notes and then recreating them.

My question:

Does the Holdem Essentials package erase the PLO package notes and badges?
Can I even run the two packages at the same time?

Thx

scoobediah
05-29-2013, 06:13 PM
Hi I just bought Notecaddy Edge Holdem Essentials after already having bought and installed Notecaddy Edge PLO. After importing the HOldem Essentials Package there now are 220 pending tasks, including the removing of some notes and then recreating them.

My question:

Does the Holdem Essentials package erase the PLO package notes and badges?
Can I even run the two packages at the same time?

Thx
Hi Fruto Seco,

First off, thanks for your purchases! The Essentials package won't erase your other package.. If you removed all note definitions though before importing then yes your definitions are erased now. To solve that, you can just import the PLO package again after importing your Essentials package. Then you'll want to do a reset of the notes in NoteCaddy and click Start to create new notes.

Many of our customers are using more than 1 package, so it's no problem :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions or any difficulties getting both packages functioning together. Best of luck at the tables!

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

patrickholdem
06-02-2013, 05:11 PM
NOT working with zoom poker whenever a player is on table who isnt known to the database(0 hands on him).

Means: NC Edge is not working with Zoom poekr at all.

scoobediah
06-02-2013, 05:43 PM
NOT working with zoom poker whenever a player is on table who isnt known to the database(0 hands on him).

Means: NC Edge is not working with Zoom poekr at all.

Hi patrickholdem,

This should have been addressed in an older HM2 release. Are you using the latest versions of HM2 and NC? Did you try preloading the player notes after updating HM2 as well?

If anybody else is having this problem please let us know :)

Sincerely,
nostrakhan

NotecaddyEdge
06-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Hi,

A new update to the NoteCaddy Edge Holdem Ultimate package has been released! This is a pretty big update with many modified definitions and many new definitions and badges. I hope you all like it! Thank you very much to everyone that gave suggestions. We implemented many of them and will implement some others in the future.

Here are the highlights:
-Quite a few modified Definitions
-103 new Note Definitions
-14 new Badges (+14 more opposite Badges)
-Some HUD modifications
-Full Ring Auto Rate rules added, and point system added to Auto Rate for people using TableScanner
-Updated Documentation

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
07-13-2013, 01:06 PM
We've just released an update to the NoteCaddy Edge Holdem Essentials package! Here are the highlights of the update:

-Added documentation to each Color Definition that will give a brief description in the Badge popups.
-Several modified definitions.
-Changed the HUDs to use 4Bet Range instead of 4Bet Total.
-New HUD Abbreviations that are less confusing.
-Added the new HM2 Call 3Bet Range stats to the Foldto3Bet Popup.
-Added a new popup to the HUDs with Aggression stats.
-Full Ring AutoRate Rules added.
-Added a point system to the AutoRate rules for users of HM2 TableScanner.

We hope you all enjoy and have a very nice weekend :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

BlackSaphire
07-13-2013, 02:09 PM
We've just released an update to the NoteCaddy Edge Holdem Essentials package!
Sorry, didn't quite get this... does it applies to Holdem Ultimate too?

NotecaddyEdge
07-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Sorry, didn't quite get this... does it applies to Holdem Ultimate too?

Hi BlackSaphire,

No this was just an update to the Essentials package. Most of these updates are already in the Ultimate package. The only thing that isn't in the Ultimate package yet is the documentation for the Badge Popups. That will be released in the next Ultimate update :)

BlackSaphire
07-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Tx, will be waiting :)

NotecaddyEdge
07-20-2013, 11:29 PM
We've just released a new update to NoteCaddy Edge MTT! This new update is pretty large with many new definitions and badges!

Here are the highlights of the update:

-Many new definitions for the popups regarding shoving, calling shoves, and stacking off preflop based on stack sizes.

-New Badges for folding to 3bets based on positions and stack sizes.

-2 new Badges that should be pretty popular: OpenShove-W$SD & 3BetShoved-W$SD.

-New Badge images that should be a bit more clear at the tables.

-Added documentation to the Badge popups.

-Updated parameters and sample sizes for all Color Definitions.

-Updated documentation and a new document named "Recommended NoteCaddy Settings."

We hope you all like the update! If you have any suggestions for a future update, please let us know. Good luck in the Sunday tournaments :)

NotecaddyEdge
07-23-2013, 10:23 PM
It makes me feel really good when someone posts feedback like this!

"Thank you! Your work is amazing. My winrate has literally exploded over the last weeks since I use NCE. At first I used some definitions from the NCE which I bought to a friend for half price, who didn´t use it, but then I decided to buy the full thing, spending the 199$, and I have to say, for the most of it, it´s amazing. I only wish people don´t use it :)

I stopped playing for almost a year, and after that, poker had become harder: the regs didn´t fold that much, in general they were much more aggressive, and I was constantly tilting because I wasn´t sure what my opponents were doing. Whether I got 3bet or 4bet or raised a cb or... I wasn´t sure, I had lack of information, so I got tilt, but not anymore, thanks to using HM2 and of course NCE.

Now it´s kind of like seeing Matrix, I´ve moved up and stakes while multiplying my winrate by 2-3, and most important, stopped from suffering and struggling with tilt :)"

-DiegoRamirez

Original post can be found on our website in our forum / Suggestions / Definition Requests thread. You can find the link to our homepage in my profile :)

NotecaddyEdge
07-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Ryan "YourDoom" from YourDoomPoker has released his own HUD that uses NoteCaddy Edge! YourDoom is a very accomplished player and coach. He has a great winrate and many very positive reviews for his coaching in his thread at twoplustwo forums.

I believe he is selling the HUD at 149 euros, but it is free for his course members :)

uzzy20
01-05-2014, 03:31 PM
Hi,
must to say that the package is really awesome, there are a lot of interesting stat, expecially in bvb and btn vs co..I didn't find a stat that I think is very nice in BvB..."Sb cbet flop (and turn) after steal in unoponed pot"..It's possible to have this stat??
Also, it will be very very nice to have stats: SRP cbet from each position and fold to cbet vs each position.. It can be a nice pop up to make and really very useful.
ty

NotecaddyEdge
01-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Hi,
must to say that the package is really awesome, there are a lot of interesting stat, expecially in bvb and btn vs co..I didn't find a stat that I think is very nice in BvB..."Sb cbet flop (and turn) after steal in unoponed pot"..It's possible to have this stat??
Also, it will be very very nice to have stats: SRP cbet from each position and fold to cbet vs each position.. It can be a nice pop up to make and really very useful.
ty

Hi uzzy20,

Thank you very much for the nice feedback! I'm glad you're liking your package so far!

Thank you also for the suggestion. I will put this on my list to consider for the next update :)

Sincerely,
nostrakhan

NotecaddyEdge
02-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Hi,

Accomplished poker coach and player, Ryan "YourDoom", has released a free sample video where he uses the NoteCaddy Edge badges. You can view it here if you like: Advanced NLH Poker w YourDoom Revolutionary New Lines and Expert Precision for Winning at the Highes - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6710saE70hY). In his new series he uses the badges in most of the videos and discusses them :)

NotecaddyEdge
02-15-2014, 04:32 AM
You can now purchase NoteCaddy Edge using Bitcoin! On our website in the "PURCHASE" section you will see it as an option now :)

NotecaddyEdge
07-08-2014, 07:29 PM
We're happy to announce that you can now pay for NoteCaddy Edge packages with Neteller and PokerStars transfers through our friends "TheCashGamers". They're also running a monthly promotion for 2 free NoteCaddy Edge packages of your choice. Details can be found in their forum. It's a pretty cool new community so definitely check them out!

If you go to our purchase page and choose Neteller or PokerStars Transfer you will see a link to "TheCashGamers".

We're working hard on updating our packages for the new NoteCaddy 2.5 (beta). We plan to have an update ready for the Ultimate package in the middle of this month sometime if NoteCaddy 2.5 is released out of Beta by then. After the Ultimate package we'll do Essentials, MTT, SnG, and PLO in that order. NoteCaddy 2.5 is a nice upgrade to NoteCaddy with some new cool features. Once our updates are ready you'll receive an email with the new updated package along with instructions. NoteCaddy 2.5 details can be found here: NoteCaddy 2.5 Beta (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/471062-notecaddy-2-5-beta-we-did-all-glory-love-15.html)

NotecaddyEdge
07-16-2014, 03:57 PM
NoteCaddy Edge Partner and Affiliate Manager, Goat, has started grinding some poker lately. He made a new blog where he shows how he utilizes NoteCaddy Edge in specific scenarios. Check it out on the NoteCaddyEdge website in the More / Blog section! :)

NotecaddyEdge
07-17-2014, 12:41 PM
Goat has added another blog post where he talks about the power of the 1&Done badge. Look for his blog on the NoteCaddyEdge website in the More / Blog area!

NotecaddyEdge
07-30-2014, 09:01 PM
NoteCaddy Edge Ultimate 7.30.14 was just released! It is being sent out to everyone now. Please be patient for it to arrive. It can take a few hours to receive because the server needs to build and send each package which takes a few minutes each.

Here are the highlights of this update:

-AutoRate rules were edited and improved.

-All Note Definitions were rebuilt and now only use the newer action sequences.

-Updated Color Ranges in each of the HUDs with the latest playing styles.

-Modified Priorities for Color Definitions. Now it is easier to move the badges around if you like because there are spaces between each priority.

-Updated Parameters for Color Definitions. Updated Color Definitions which were based off of database average with new data.

-Added “Tags” to the Note Definitions. Using the column chooser to add the Tags field you can sort by Tags and see each Ultimate definition will have the Tag “NCE Ultimate”.

-Updated Documentation.

-There are several removed note definitions which were created by HM2, and many new note definitions used throughout the popups and badges.

-Added individual scatter graphs to several badge popups.

-Edited composite definitions to show the sample sizes.

-Removed EDGE-XFold Popup and added EDGE-MissedCBets Popup:
http://i.imgur.com/AzMU9dC.png

-We have some new badges:

http://i.imgur.com/sSOa3nT.png

http://i.imgur.com/3kkn7J6.png

http://i.imgur.com/KiPRL6k.png

http://i.imgur.com/BDRgYQ7.png

http://i.imgur.com/r4rEAsv.png

http://i.imgur.com/n7txhuv.png

http://i.imgur.com/7Q5ZGOv.png

http://i.imgur.com/tdC3hFO.png

NotecaddyEdge
08-14-2014, 03:35 PM
NoteCaddy Edge Essentials 8.14.14 is released!

*Essentials Release Notes 8.14.14*

-Updated HUD Color Ranges to the latest playing style data.
-Rebuilt each Note Definition to use the newer action sequences. Now they can utilize the new features of NoteCaddy 2.5 like timing tells and individual scatter graphs.
-Updated Color Definition Parameters for the Badges.
-Updated documentation.
-AutoRate rules edited.
-Gave Essentials definitions the tag “NCE Essentials”.
-Updated the Priorities for Color Definitions allowing space in between them for ease of adding in your own color definitions between them.

Added definitions:
HM.Cold4Bet
HM.XRcb-WEAK

Removed definitions:
SRP-BetvsMissedFCB_FvXR (already have HM.SRP.FlopStab-FvXR)
HM.3BP.FvTurnCB-whileIP (replaced with HM2 stat)
HM.3BP.FvTurnCB-whileOOP (replaced with HM2 stat)
HM.SRP.FvTurnCB-whileIP (replaced with HM2 stat)
HM.SRP.FvTurnCB-whileOOP (replaced with HM2 stat)
XRflopCB-WEAK (replaced with HM.XRcb-WEAK)

Renamed badges:
SkipCbet-TripsorBetter is now named SkipCbet-Monster.

New badge:
SRP-CallFlopRaise-FoldTurn OOP

Note: This package will stay pretty similar as it is now and updates will mainly focus on fixing any bugs. For more features please check out NCE Ultimate. It has 20 more badges and 570 more note definitions. You can upgrade from Essentials to Ultimate for $100. Just choose your payment method on the NoteCaddyEdge purchase page then choose “Have Essentials - Buy Ultimate”.

mauzeriz
09-02-2014, 03:10 AM
When I brought the package I wasn't sure what will i get with it. Yes it has a lot of definitions and badges, but this is just one part.

If you want to use it effectively or make some adjustments to fit your specifics needs you have to understand how everything works. And then I had to deal with support of the product - I thought I will have to wait for days as most of the time and will get some short stupid answer like always,but....just to be honest it is probably the best support I have ever seen regarding poker.

It is always helpful no matter how small or stupid question you have. I contacted them like 50 times from buying the package and all my questions was answered and even more, I was shown how to sort all my problems, we even had few teamviewer session and Justin is always helpful and nice.

Don't get me wrong on this, the product itself in invaluable. But what it makes a must have is the team behind this. You can be sure that everything will go smooth and you will have no problems :)

Thanks again and again! I wish you best luck in the future, you really deserve it!!

NotecaddyEdge
09-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Thanks very much, mauzeriz! Very kind of you to write that :)

NotecaddyEdge
02-13-2015, 05:30 PM
Hi,

We'll be releasing an update to the MTT package on Monday. Here is what you can look forward to:

-Different 3Bet and Resteal definitions split into "All-In" and "Not All-In".

-Split the Open(by position) and Resteal definitions into "Ante" and "NoAnte".

-Added several Spark graphs including: DelayedCB, Call3Bet, vsHero-Call3Bet, IP.MissFlopCB-RaiseTurn, CallFlopXR, 3Bet(Minimum), CallRiverBet-Overbet, and RiverBet-Overbet.

-New Badge "BetFlop-25%orLess=Weak"

-Fixed some definitions which stopped working properly due to HM2/NC updates.

-Added a new HUD: EDGE_HideHero-MTT. It's the same as the EDGE-MTT HUD except the hero HUD only displays a few stats like Tourney M, Big Blinds, VPIP, PFR. (space saver)

-Modified the EDGE-MTT HUD. Now it has a few abbreviations. Less remembering on your part now.

-New Popup named "MTT-Lines". This popup can be useful for nearly all of your Postflop situations in one place. I realize much of MTTs is all in Preflop, but I had received several suggestions for some more Postflop stats. Many of your most crucial pots in MTTs will be played deep-stacked Postflop. Hopefully this popup will come in handy for those situations. Here's a screenshot of it:

http://i.imgur.com/URfBi53.png

Also If you're unaware, thanks to the power of NoteCaddy all of the Preflop definitions which are used as Spark Graphs also have Heat Maps which appear when you hover over the range as shown here:

http://i.imgur.com/gnVV4Yz.png

If you have any suggestions which you'd like to be implemented before the Monday release, please let us know and we'll do our best. Thank you all! :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
02-16-2015, 10:49 PM
NoteCaddy Edge MTT 2.16.15 is released! Thank you all, and best of luck. Win a big one :)

NotecaddyEdge
03-05-2015, 10:17 AM
We are now accepting Neteller as a payment option for all packages through our trusted reseller, PokerEnergy. You'll see a link to their site on the NoteCaddyEdge Purchase page :)

NotecaddyEdge
03-25-2015, 11:10 AM
We're working hard on a NoteCaddy Edge PLO Update. If you all have any suggestions at all for it that you'd like added please let us know :)

NotecaddyEdge
04-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Hi,
Plans are to release the NoteCaddy Edge PLO update tomorrow. Last chance for any last minute suggestions to be implemented, until the next update :)

Here's what is completed so far:

NoteCaddy Edge PLO Release Notes

-Adjusted parameters for Higher and Lower Edge Badges.
-Edited documentation with updated features.
-Added new Note Definitions to their designated Popups.
-Rebuilt all Note Definitions to perform best with the latest NoteCaddy.
-Edited Groupings of definitions to make appearance more clean.
-Edited Priorities of Note and Color Definitions.
-Added Preflop, Flop, Turn, and River Prefixes to Color Definitions.

-Added Badges:
-SRP.OOP.GoodToDelayCB (+ Opposite)
-SRP.IP.GoodToDelayCB (+ Opposite)
-SRP.FvPotFlopCB (+ Opposite)
-SRP.OOP.BetTurnvMissedFlopCB (+ Opposite)
-3BP.OOP.BetTurnvMissedFlopCB (+ Opposite)
-SRP.FvPotTurnCB (+ Opposite)
-SRP.FvPotRiverCB (+ Opposite)
-PotBetRiverStrongerThanAvg
-PotBetRiverWeakerThanAvg
-Added Note Definitions:
-3BP.IP.FvFlopCB-3Str8Rainbow
-3BP.IP.FvFlopCB-Ace
-3BP.IP.FvFlopCB-Broadway
-3BP.IP.FvFlopCB-Low
-3BP.IP.FvFlopCB-Monotone
-3BP.IP.FvFlopCB-Paired
-3BP.OOP.FvFlopCB-3Str8Rainbow
-3BP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Ace
-3BP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Broadway
-3BP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Low
-3BP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Monotone
-3BP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Paired
-SRP.IP.FvFlopCB-3Str8Rainbow
-SRP.IP.FvFlopCB-Ace
-SRP.IP.FvFlopCB-Broadway
-SRP.IP.FvFlopCB-Low
-SRP.IP.FvFlopCB-Monotone
-SRP.IP.FvFlopCB-Paired
-SRP.OOP.FvFlopCB-3Str8Rainbow
-SRP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Ace
-SRP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Broadway
-SRP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Low
-SRP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Monotone
-SRP.OOP.FvFlopCB-Paired
-3BP.OOP.BetTurnvMissedFlopCB
-SRP.OOP.BetTurnvMissedFlopCB
-TurnPairsBoard-BetFoldTurn
-TurnPairsBoard-FoldTurn
-TurnPairsBoard-RaiseTurn
-RiverPairsBoard-BetFoldRiver
-RiverPairsBoard-FoldRiver
-RiverPairsBoard-RaiseRiver
-SRP.FvPotFlopCB
-SRP.FvPotTurnCB
-SRP.FvPotRiverCB
-PotBetRiverStrongerThanAvg
-PotBetRiverWeakerThanAvg
-Renamed Note Definitions:
-“FlushComes..” definitions to “FlushComes...(NoBoardPair)”
-“RaiseFlopandTripleBarrelBluff(no3BP) to “SRP.RaiseFlopandTripleBarrelBluff”
-“TripleBarrelBluff(min3b,limped,srp)” to “SRP.TripleBarrelBluff”
-”FoldvRaiseOnFlop(no3bp) to “SRP.FoldvRaiseOnFlop”
-”SBFoldvsBBFlopRaise(no3BP) to “SRP.SBFoldvsBBFlopRaise”
-Removed Note Definitions:
-4Bet_Betsize2x-2.5xWEAK
-4Bet_BetsizeGreaterThan2.5xWEAK
-4Bet-BetsizeLessThan2xWEAK
-Cold4Bet-Fv5Bet
-Foldto4Bet
-Foldto5Bet
-FoldtoCold4B(stealopen)
-IsoFoldto3B
-Foldto4B_after_3BvsISO
-ShortStack_AI_Range-BBvBTN
-ShortStack_AI_Range_BBvSB
-ShortStack_AI_Range_SBvBTN
-vsHero-Foldto4Bet
-vsHero_Foldto5Bet

NotecaddyEdge
04-09-2015, 10:39 AM
NoteCaddy Edge PLO 4.9.15 has been released! View the Popups, HUDs, Badges, and Definitions at our website in the Learn More -> NoteCaddy Edge PLO section :)

If you own another NoteCaddy Edge package and are thinking of adding NCE PLO you can get it for a discount (normally $99):

Have Essential/Ultimate - Add PLO $26
Have SnG/MTT - Add PLO $66

NotecaddyEdge
07-21-2015, 10:26 AM
Hi,

There are some really big changes coming to NoteCaddy Edge very soon. Firstly I've brought on 2 partners. Let me introduce them to you.

Cash Specialist:
Robert Stelmach (hahaunaab) - Young Polish poker professional with a great poker mind:

***Here's a graph of him winning $100,000 in the first 2 months of 2015. https://robertstelmach.com/en/100000-in-60-days/.
***Experienced in online and live small, mid, and high stakes games.
***Brilliant poker mind. Knows how to use stats in ways most others do not.
***Has coaching experience. He's produced videos for pokerstrategy.com in the past and is now working with pokerground.com.
***Fluent in Polish and English.
***Watch him play live high stakes games here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PknoBWQ8w7g and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVnNwBEHXJ8

Tournament/SnG Specialist:
Teemu Alanen (MachtiSonni) - Well-rounded tournament professional also highly skilled with software:

***He already created a NoteCaddy package before, named AlphaHud. This package was revolutionary when it came out.. introducing new features nobody thought was possible.
***He's a creative person and knows a lot of tricks and secrets in NoteCaddy which most people do not know about.
***Tons of experience in all tournament formats (some cash experience as well) at all levels.
***Produced several videos for Cardrunners in the past.
***Makes a nice living for himself grinding SnG's mostly.
***Fluent in Finnish and English.

There were many applications for partners. These guys who I selected are enthusiastic, have the right skills and ideas, are friendly, and overall they're a perfect fit. With their help, we'll be rolling out completely new HUD packages. We're very excited in what we'll be able to offer.

We plan to have the new Cash package ready for a limited Beta period within the next couple days. Tournament package limited Beta is very close as well. We expect the Beta period for each package to last less than 2 weeks.

Once the packages are released out of Beta, we will stop selling the current versions of NoteCaddy Edge. You can use the current versions as long as you like, but new features will not be planned for them. Bugs will be fixed if any are found though. If you want a current package which is offered you should buy it quickly before it goes off the shelves.

The new packages are planned to be offered for a low monthly subscription. They'll be updated very quickly and continuously. New content and videos (Robert and Teemu make great videos) will be added regularly. Suggestions will be implemented on a lightning quick basis if we agree it should be added. Subscribers will also have the perk of being able to contact me whenever they like to help with anything NoteCaddy and HM2 related.

If you'd like to be on the list for the limited Beta packages please send me an email to edge@notecaddy.com. In the email please let me know your system specs including:
What type of hard drive do you have - HDD or SSD?
How much RAM?
Processor (CPU)?
Amount of hands in HM2 database?
How many tables do you play at a time?
Do you play Zoom/Rush/Speed or regular tables?

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
07-21-2015, 11:19 AM
Check out the new NoteCaddy Edge Cash Beta HUD here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=47614043&postcount=1184)!

NotecaddyEdge
07-25-2015, 09:51 AM
Regarding the NCE Cash 2.0 Beta package, we've changed out the stamps to a different style. Now they're different shapes along with the color coded system. It should be easier now to distinguish between the stamps. It was suggested to me by a person who is color-blind (thank you, Steeve!). Here's a screenshot of them:

http://i.imgur.com/ip9tMJ6.png

Also we'll be adding either a panel or some badges for folding to Steal. Then I'll send out the updated version to all you Beta testers :)

Sincerely,
NoteCaddy Edge Team

NotecaddyEdge
12-07-2015, 01:24 PM
New videos are ready for the new NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0 Package! We're hoping to finish our new website this week and make the new package available to everyone!

NCE Cash 2.0 Introduction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6z9-ejnJsc

NCE Cash 2.0 Popups Overview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMIj6bJY7jA

NCE Cash 2.0 HUDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prSQu4fCDR8

NotecaddyEdge
01-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Hi,

NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0 is available now! We've been working hard on this package for quite some time. This package includes some amazing HUDs for any poker site which is compatible with HoldemManager2 (including PokerStars / Full Tilt).

We welcome you to check out our newly designed website here: www.notecaddyedge.com (http://www.notecaddyedge.com).

There's a 15 day free trial (no payment required). You'll just need to make sure you own HoldemManager2 and NoteCaddy to be able to use it.

This package is designed for people who play:

No Limit Holdem Cash Shorthanded
No Limit Holdem Cash Fullring
Pot Limit Omaha Cash Shorthanded
Pot Limit Omaha Cash Fullring

Customers will receive:

Over 2000 Note Definitions.
19 Popups which you can view here NCE Cash 2.0 Popups (http://notecaddyedge.com/notecaddy-edge-cash-2-0-popups/) (you'll also receive a white version of the popups). The design of these popups allow you to use multiple stats in correlation with each other to help find your optimal action easily.
Super powerful HUDs which you can view at our homepage in the main slider NoteCaddy Edge – Online Poker HUD Packages (http://www.notecaddyedge.com).
HUDs which will work amazingly at PokerStars / Full Tilt (the "NoStamps" versions).
High resolution HUD versions for people who use monitor resolutions higher than 1080p (or play 1 or 2 tables at a time).
HUD Stats, Stamps, and Badges automatically switch to "vsHero" when sample size is sufficient.
Ongoing videos from Robert Stelmach, who is a big winner and the main influence of this package NCE Cash 2.0 Videos (http://notecaddyedge.com/notecaddy-edge-videos/).
Access to a private forum where you can see suggestions for the package and see when they'll be implemented.
Free quality support for anything HM2 / NoteCaddy / NoteCaddy Edge related. Includes Email, Skype, and Teamviewer support.
Documentation and Videos showing you how everything works.
The package is fully customizable. Feel free to tweak definitions, add any part of the packages to your own HUD, and edit the NoteCaddy Edge HUDs.
Free updates to the package.
Stamps (which are very small badge images) can show an incredible amount of information in a very small space (not for use with PokerStars/Full Tilt live tables).
Badges are included which you can use to quickly spot leaks of yourself and opponents (not for use with PokerStars/Full Tilt live tables).

NotecaddyEdge
01-19-2016, 03:29 PM
NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0 1.19.16 Update is released!

*Reorganized Popup Placements on the HUDs.
*Added Preflop Popup which contains: Winrate, 4BetRange, Foldv5Bet, Squeeze stats.
*Bet vs Missed CBet stamps added.
*Positional 3BP-FoldvFlop/Turn/River badges added.
*High Resolution Popups for High Resolution HUDs added.
*AutoRate for 6max Holdem added.

http://i.imgur.com/aE9FYBb.png

The new Preflop popup is a good place to check Winrate, 4BetRange, Foldv5Bet, and Squeeze stats. Heatmaps are attached to 4BetRange and Squeeze stats.

The layouts of the HUDs can be seen here:

Cash 2.0 HUD #1 Layout (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7axc32t9frqpuje/Cash%20HUD%20Version%201.pdf?dl=0)
Cash 2.0 HUD #2 Layout (https://www.dropbox.com/s/jomztz4ec9o0wy2/Cash%20HUD%20Version%202.pdf?dl=0)

If you'd like to add more suggestions for next update, or view the current list of suggestions feel free to head to our private forum here and request access: Forum – NoteCaddy Edge (http://notecaddyedge.com/forum/)

Feedback is really positive so far on this new package. It's designed for the very serious poker player. Feel free to try it out for 15 days! (http://notecaddyedge.com/product/notecaddy-edge-cash-2-0-15-day-free-trial/)

NotecaddyEdge
01-24-2016, 04:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Mm8gN0F.png

An amazing perk of using NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0 is that now you can get all of the custom stats you want, from www.custompokerstats.com (http://www.custompokerstats.com).. completely FREE! This will last for all of 2016.

This offer is valid for anyone who has an active license to NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0, INCLUDING an active 15 Day Trial! (http://notecaddyedge.com/product/notecaddy-edge-cash-2-0-15-day-free-trial/)

It's all easy and automatic, so there's no need to request access to the free stats. We are happy to offer you this and we hope you like this added bonus!

NotecaddyEdge
02-11-2016, 04:54 PM
I've made some new HUDs which I think will be good for people who are having any lag with the HUDs. I think they'll particularly be good for Zoom type games. These HUDs are only for NCE Cash 2.0.

They have board texture stats removed from the popups, and they do not use composite stats directly on the HUDs.

They'll be in the next update which I will probably release on Monday. If you'd like to get them now here they are:

CashHUD 1 Fast (noStamps) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5861r4zeaitbtv3/NCE-CashHUD-1-Fast.xml?dl=0)
CashHUD 1 Fast High Resolution (noStamps) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/uh078cxs4ju3ojh/NCE-CashHUD-1-Fast_HighResolution.xml?dl=0)
CashHUD 2 Fast (noStamps) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjcfm5rnj83xpd7/NCE-CashHUD-2-Fast.xml?dl=0)
CashHUD 2 Fast High Resolution (noStamps) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/rgy7im7lmf1sij7/NCE-CashHUD-2-Fast_HighResolution.xml?dl=0)

The HUD files can be imported into HM2 / HUD Settings / Import. You can choose Yes to replace each popup when you're asked.

If you do try them out and have a spare minute, please let me know if they helped you or not. :)

NotecaddyEdge
02-15-2016, 05:20 PM
New Update for NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0 is available! Here are the highlights:

New "Fast" HUD versions added which should help people who have performance issues, or are playing Zoom-type games.
Cold 4Bet and FoldvCold4B stats added to NCE_Preflop Popup.
Changed sample sizes for Stamps and HUD stats which automatically switch to "vsHero" to a minimum of 21 samples with Hero for that particular stat to change to "vsHero" from "Overall".
Added a PDF file explaining how HUD stats and Stamps automatically switch from "overall" to "vsHero".
Added a PDF file which includes some performance tips (found in desktop folder "NoteCaddy Coaching Pack Files" after importing the new package update).
Used different HM2 stats in the HUDs used as placeholders. This can help with positioning of the HUD stats in some cases.

Thank you to everyone who made suggestions. We have a lot of great suggestions to work on implementing for the future as well. We'll plan for the next update to be released in the next 10-14 days. :)

NotecaddyEdge
03-08-2016, 11:49 PM
NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0 3.8.16 Update is released! Here are the highlights of this update:

*2 New Popups: SRP-asCaller and SRP-asRaiser. These are more broad popups than the others, and are useful to use against opponents who you don't have a large sample size against.

*Call 3Bet Stats with Heatmaps added to the Preflop popup.

*Bet-Check-Bet stats added into the Popups.

*Call 4Bet Stats with Heatmaps added to the Preflop popup.

*Added a PDF file with tips to help choose which HUD to use.

*Added HUD Version 1 with White Popups.

*Added a Fast-MediumResolution HUD.

Here are screenshots of the new popups:

http://i.imgur.com/5FRKFHP.png

--------------------------------------------------

http://i.imgur.com/UiaLDSS.png

NotecaddyEdge
03-30-2016, 09:19 AM
NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0 Update is released!

*4 New Popups: SRP-asCaller-OOP-RiverBet, SRP-asCaller-IP-RiverBet, SRP-asRaiser-OOP-RiverBet, SRP-asRaiser-IP-RiverBet.

*3 New Badges: (BBvSB)High.RaiseLimp(vsHero), (BBvSB)High.RaiseLimp&Fv3B(vsHero), (BBvSB-LimpedPot)High.HighFoldvFlopBet.

*Added WTSD, W$SD, WWSF General Stats to SRP-asRaiser and SRP-asCaller Popups.

*ColdCall 3Bet Range Added to Preflop Popup.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2myrdhs.png

http://i64.tinypic.com/m7yyb5.png

http://i64.tinypic.com/xao3du.png

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ii8wec.png

NotecaddyEdge
04-14-2016, 11:41 AM
Today we added another payment processor besides Paypal (simplify commerce) so that you can pay with credit / debit card easily. :)

NotecaddyEdge
04-20-2016, 12:07 PM
NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0 4.20.16 Update is available!

*NoStamp HUDs now have have Popups for each small stat.

*Changed sizing groups in RiverBet Popups to: 0-55, 55.1-90, 90+ (previous was: PotOrLess, OverBet).

*2 New Badges dealing with River OverBets:
1) High.CallsRiverOverBet.Low.CallsRiverOverBet-W$SD 2)Low.CallsRiverOverBet.High.CallsRiverOverBet-W$SD

*Edited Badges Explained PDF: Images are linked to their descriptions for ease of use.

http://i.imgur.com/RBooRlG.png

http://i.imgur.com/1rUHcXz.png

http://i.imgur.com/P8SVACg.png

http://i.imgur.com/WmQ7wGn.png

http://i.imgur.com/etwoUd8.png

http://i.imgur.com/nciILwx.png

NotecaddyEdge
05-12-2016, 02:36 PM
NoteCaddy Edge Cash 2.0 5.12.16 Update is available! If you're an owner of this package, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to update.

*"Fast" HUDs with Stamps added.

*Split "Blind" as Caller in SRP Popups into their own separate "BB" / "SB" Popups.

*Call 3Bet stats added to "Called3B" Popups.

*Foldv4Bet and 5BetRange stats added into "Preflop" Popup.

*Modified text in "HighResolution" HUDs (BBvCO, SBvCO, etc is larger).

NotecaddyEdge
11-09-2016, 09:02 AM
NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 is released!

NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 is a selection of advanced statistics and notes presented in an easy way to give you an edge over your opponents.

Previous versions of NCE have been used by more than 3851 poker players. This new improved version was made in collaboration with one of the best online players, Robert Stelmach, who in the first 2 months of 2015 made $100,000 in online poker.

You can download it for FREE by clicking on the link below:
https://notecaddyedge.com/

NCE 3.0 is designed to increase your winrate, thus poker profit, on cash tables. It contains:

- ~1650 of the most valuable NoteCaddy Note Definitions to make sure you find your opponents' leaks quickly and easily without cluttering your head.

- 13 easy to use popups - all stats correlate with each other. With these popups, the placement and colors of their statistics is going to help you find all the relevant information you need in a given situation in a matter of seconds.

- Up to 16 Combo Badges that will let you exploit complex leaks of your opponents thanks to more advanced algorithms that are based on multiple statistics in each badge.

- Amazing HUDs will give you a mass of critical information, while also being easy to use.

NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 is easy to install and use but still very powerful when you master it.

We have prepared tutorials and videos to make sure you will be able to start using it in an effective way whether you're an amateur or a pro. You will get access to them right after downloading the free version of NCE 3.0.

Links that you may find useful:

https://notecaddyedge.com/ - NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 Cash - free download.
https://notecaddyedge.com/notecaddy-edge-cash/ - read more about NCE Cash 3.0 and see the screenshots.
https://notecaddyedge.com/recommended-by/ - which coaches and pro players recommend it.
https://notecaddyedge.com/testimonials/ - testimonials of customers.
https://notecaddyedge.com/knowledge-base/ - Frequently Asked Questions.
Note Caddy Premium - Holdem (http://www.holdemmanager.com/buy/231/note-caddy-premium---hold-em) - NoteCaddy which is required to use NoteCaddy Edge.

Have questions or want to talk face to face?

Site: https://notecaddyedge.com/contact-us/

NotecaddyEdge
11-17-2016, 11:51 AM
We have a really nice video series for free showing how we use NCE 3.0 made by Robert Stelmach here: https://notecaddyedge.com/3bet/. Have a look! :)

NotecaddyEdge
11-21-2016, 12:51 PM
We are having a live webinar TODAY at 7pm CET (~1 hour from now).

Link to today's webinar:

Click here to enter the room and get your spot. (https://notecaddyedge.clickmeeting.com/how-to-use-advanced-statistics)
(to enter the room fill in Name and Email, then click on Enter)

Robert Stelmach will explain "How using advanced statistics helped earn him $100k in 60 days, and how it can help you."

He will also be answering questions, having a raffle for free NCE 3.0, and introducing special 1 day prices for NCE 3.0.

The room is limited to the first 500 people, so be sure to join soon to reserve your spot in case we fill up!

NotecaddyEdge
11-21-2016, 11:53 PM
Our special 1 day pricing where you could get NCE 3.0 for up to 60% off is gone now.. but for the next 6 days you can get NCE 3.0 for up to 50% off. After this we are planning to go to our regular pricing, so don't miss out!

NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 Pricing (https://notecaddyedge.com/pricing-cash/?ap_id=HoldemManager)

NotecaddyEdge
11-23-2016, 12:18 PM
Tomorrow, Thursday November 21st, Robert Stelmach (poker pro, coach, and co-creator of NCE 3.0) will be trying his first live Twitch stream.

If you want to get some pointers and see how he uses NCE to help with his thought-process, please come watch and support him!

The stream will start at 7:30 PM CET right here: https://www.twitch.tv/robertstelmach

NotecaddyEdge
11-28-2016, 11:17 AM
Today Robert Stelmach will be streaming live on Twitch. He'll be playing 2 tables of cash games, 1 with NCE 3.0 and 1 with NCE 3.0 PRO.

https://www.twitch.tv/robertstelmach

The stream starts at 7:30 PM CET. Please come and watch how effective NCE 3.0 Cash can be, and ask Robert any questions you may have. :)

Also, just a few hours remain to get NCE 3.0 for our special launch promo pricing, where you can get it for up to 50% off.

NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 Pricing (https://notecaddyedge.com/pricing-cash/?ap_id=HoldemManager)

NotecaddyEdge
12-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Monday, December 12th at 7:30 PM CET

Robert Stelmach will be streaming live on Twitch. He is a creator of NoteCaddy Edge 3.0, and he will show you how he uses it in live play.

Come watch him in action and ask him any questions you may have.

NotecaddyEdge
12-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Monday, December 12th at 7:30 PM CET

Robert Stelmach will be streaming live on Twitch. He is a creator of NoteCaddy Edge 3.0, and he will show you how he uses it in live play.

Come watch him in action and ask him any questions you may have.

Starting in about 30 minutes. Come say hello!

NotecaddyEdge
01-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

We have released a large update improving our NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 Packages.

Changelog for NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19lmoAn6YDgb3qq2W33t6lg-NsFcG_-QCnZBABxN90DU/pubhtml?gid=1329898605&single=true)

Changelog for NoteCaddy Edge 3.0 PRO is here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19lmoAn6YDgb3qq2W33t6lg-NsFcG_-QCnZBABxN90DU/pubhtml)

We have a new Badge Explanation page here (https://notecaddyedge.com/notecaddy-edge-3-0-badges-explained)

We wish you the best in 2017! :)

NotecaddyEdge
02-15-2017, 03:43 PM
I'm going to make some spare time to take on a few custom projects.

If you're in need of custom HUDs, Popups, or NC Definitions built to your specifications feel free to contact me:

Email: edge@notecaddy.com
or Skype: notecaddy.edge

Rate is $75 / hour for speedy, quality work.

NotecaddyEdge
03-30-2017, 07:19 PM
A new, innovative HUD is available, called the Power HUD. It's probably not like anything you've ever seen before.. but don't let that scare you! It's very simple but also very powerful.

What is the Power HUD?
The Power HUD is not a traditional HUD, it’s a new innovative kind of HUD. Thanks to NoteCaddy’s General Strength feature, the Power HUD goes beyond using traditional statistical HUD numbers to show extremely useful data. The Power HUD stats expose a person’s Average Strength Compared to Database Averages, rather than frequencies.

What Comes with a Purchase of the Power HUD?
-Lifetime Ownership of the Power HUD
-81 NoteCaddy Note Definitions Execute the Power HUD
-1 NoteCaddy Color Definition which is used to help Populate Database Averages
-The Power HUD Manual
-Free Updates to the Power HUD for Life
-Free versions of the Power HUD for PokerTracker4 and HoldemManager3 if/when NoteCaddy is available for them
-Quick Support through Skype (notecaddy.edge) and Email
-15 Day Period to Return the Power HUD and get a Full Refund

Which Poker Sites can the Power HUD be Used on? Is it Legal?
The Power HUD can be used without limitations on any poker site which is compatible with HoldemManager2.

The Power HUD uses NoteCaddy functionality that is legal to use on any poker site which is compatible with HM2. It is completely legal to use.

Will this HUD slow down my PC?
While this HUD is very powerful, it only uses 81 NoteCaddy Note Definitions. NoteCaddy and HM2 can handle this small amount of Definitions very easily.

See Full Details of the Power HUD Here (https://notecaddyedge.com/new-power-hud-new/)

NotecaddyEdge
05-28-2019, 12:53 AM
Something's cooking over at https://notecaddyedge.com/ :cool:

NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough available soon!

NotecaddyEdge
06-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Check out the NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough package here https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/notecaddy-edge-breakthrough/! We put a ton of work into it, and we hope it shows.

Coming soon! If you have any questions or comments about it don't be shy, let us know! :)

NotecaddyEdge
07-19-2019, 01:23 PM
NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough is going on sale this Sunday, July 21st. It will be discounted 20% for the first month.

We brought in a new partner to help design this HUD package. His name is Marko Leko. He's a Croatian-based pro who primarly plays middle stakes NL Holdem. He has a pretty cool playing style with an impressive redline and winrate. Check these graphs out:

Marko's SuperSport graph from this year, up about $44k USD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marko's iPoker graph from October 2018 - June 2019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marko's Microgaming graph from 2016-2017

Marko's going to show how he gets results like this using NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough. He's going to do his very first stream on Twitch this Sunday, July 21st at 3PM EST (UTC -4). He plans to stream often so be sure to followhis channel here:https://www.twitch.tv/martaimrko.

The Breakthrough package will go on sale this Sunday July 21st, and will be 20% discounted for the first month.

There are 3 different versions of NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough to choose from: Main, Stars, and Lite.

You can read all about them at this link:https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/notecaddy-edge-breakthrough/.

NotecaddyEdge
07-21-2019, 05:04 AM
NCE Breakthrough is released! https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/

Marko will be doing a stream today at 3PM EST (UTC -4) on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/martaimrko. He'll be showing how he uses the Breakthrough package to crush the games :D

NotecaddyEdge
07-24-2019, 06:17 AM
Marko continues to showcase the NCE Breakthrough package everyday on Twitch. He plays an extremely aggressive, exploitative style, in a smart way. Learn how to get your HM2 redline going positive, and remove some of the luck factor in poker.

Watch on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/martaimrko/
Watch on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NotecaddyEdge

NotecaddyEdge
08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
We added a "Breakthrough-Performance" HUD to the Breakthrough Main version. This HUD has the "Strength" stats removed from its popups.

If you were experiencing any lag before with the full version, then this Performance HUD is the way to go. It's smooth as butter.

In the coming days I'll create a Performance HUD for the Breakthrough Stars package as well.

On Marko's Twitch stream today, at the conclusion we'll do a raffle, giving away a free Breakthrough Lite package. You must be in the chat to accept the prize, or else we'll draw again. Join us! Stream starts at 4:30 PM (EST, UTC-4), and the drawing will probably be around 6:00-6:30.

https://www.twitch.tv/martaimrko

NotecaddyEdge
08-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Do you play 6max AND Heads-Up? When a table breaks down and you decide to continue playing HU, it's good to have a HU HUD.

In NCE Breakthrough we included a HU HUD. It's quite useful, includes popups, and is simple to use.

https://i.postimg.cc/0MnW15V2/HU-HUD-Screenshot.png (https://postimg.cc/0MnW15V2)

The stats on it are pretty straightforward and easy to understand, but here they are:

Name | Hands VPIP | PFR Postflop Agg%

SB

Raise | Fv3Bet | Call 3B Range | 4Bet Range | Fold to 5Bet
CBet Flop | Turn | River
CBet Flop & Fold to XR | Call Flop XR & Fold Turn | Call Flop XR & Call Turn & Fold River
Fold to Flop Donk | XX-F as PFR | XX-XX-F as PFR
Delayed CB | Delay & Bet River

BB

Call Raise | 3Bet | Fold to 4Bet | 5Bet
Fold to CBet Flop | Turn | River
XR Flop | XR Flop & Bet Turn | XR Flop & Bet Turn & River
vs Missed CBet Stab Flop | Stab Turn | Stab River
Fold to Delayed CB | Call Delay & Fold River | XF River after XX-XX

NotecaddyEdge
08-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Check this popup out from a winning regular (albeit small sample):

https://i.postimg.cc/sQ6np4Hy/OOP-3-Bettor-Popup-Screenshot.png (https://postimg.cc/sQ6np4Hy)

Do you see any glaring leaks? I do! In this sample this player rarely CBets the Flop from OOP in a 3BP. When he does Skip his CBet, he almost always folds to a Flop stab. Seems like a pretty profitable person to be calling 3Bets from when you're IP.

It's so important for your overall winrate to find leaks like this on player's that you often play with.

NotecaddyEdge
08-04-2019, 10:48 AM
If you play on a network that allows badges (not PokerStars), you should find the new Breakthrough badges really useful, especially the strategies explained how to use them.

Breakthrough Badges (https://notecaddyedge.com/wp-content/plugins/pdf-poster/pdfjs/web/viewer.php?file=https://notecaddyedge.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Breakthrough-Badges.pdf&download=true&print=true&openfile=false)

Click the link above to check them out!

NotecaddyEdge
08-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Marko, co-creator of the NCE Breakthrough (https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/) package, is going to start doing some poker challenges!

He'll play 50k hands, all on stream, for whichever option in the poll has the most votes. Here's a link to the poll: Marko's Challenge Poll (https://notecaddyedge.com/markos-challenge-poll/)

The challenges will be streamed on Marko's Twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/martaimrko).

Please take a few seconds to cast your vote! The first stream will begin on August 15th.

NotecaddyEdge
08-07-2019, 12:26 PM
2 weeks remain to get the Breakthrough packages at 20% discount.

Take advantage of this offer here:
https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/

NotecaddyEdge
08-08-2019, 06:36 AM
We've created 34 hours of video content where Marko shows how he uses NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough (https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/) to gain an extra advantage over his opponents.

Watch on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/collections/eVKLUtiXsxUgjg)
Watch on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsaP0aTDXC45O8-YawFKl4nz86TA2V4aQ)

NotecaddyEdge
08-09-2019, 05:27 AM
We are entirely focused on NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough (https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/). We know we have something extra special with this HUD package, it's just so good. We want you to try it out and see for yourself. We will do everything possible to make sure you're 100% satisfied. It comes with a 15-day money back guarantee.

We treat users of the Breakthrough package as extra VIP. This means if you need any help at all, we are here for you. Here are some examples of things we're happy to help with, at no extra cost:

Customizing your setup to suit your needs
Creating extra stats for you
Improving the packages by listening and implementing shared ideas and feedback
Strategy talk - Discussing hand histories and/or poker theory
General HM2 and NoteCaddy assistance
Any kind of computer technical issues
Computer/internet security assistance

Breakthrough users can contact Marko on Skype to discuss strategy here:
marko.leko5 (skype:marko.leko5?add)

And for everything else you can contact me (Justin) on Skype here:
notecaddy.edge (skype:notecaddy.edge?add)

We'll always treat you with friendliness and respect, so do not feel shy in getting in touch with us! It's extremely satisfying for us to help players make a breakthrough in their poker career :)

NotecaddyEdge
08-09-2019, 09:53 AM
We are entirely focused on NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough (https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/). We know we have something extra special with this HUD package, it's just so good. We want you to try it out and see for yourself. We will do everything possible to make sure you're 100% satisfied. It comes with a 15-day money back guarantee.

We treat users of the Breakthrough package as extra VIP. This means if you need any help at all, we are here for you. Here are some examples of things we're happy to help with, at no extra cost:

Customizing your setup to suit your needs
Creating extra stats for you
Improving the packages by listening and implementing shared ideas and feedback
Strategy talk - Discussing hand histories and/or poker theory
General HM2 and NoteCaddy assistance
Any kind of computer technical issues
Computer/internet security assistance

Breakthrough users can contact Marko on Skype to discuss strategy here:
marko.leko5 (skype:marko.leko5?add)

And for everything else you can contact me (Justin) on Skype here:
notecaddy.edge (skype:notecaddy.edge?add)

We'll always treat you with friendliness and respect, so do not feel shy in getting in touch with us! It's extremely satisfying for us to help players make a breakthrough in their poker career :)

NotecaddyEdge
08-14-2019, 05:10 AM
Voting results are in for Marko's 1st Challenge!

https://i.postimg.cc/pmskfDQz/voting-results.png (https://postimg.cc/pmskfDQz)

He'll start the challenge on August 15th at 4PM EST (UTC -4). 50k hands of Zoom 100 NLH. Watch and see if he can crush it! https://www.twitch.tv/martaimrko

NotecaddyEdge
08-16-2019, 05:33 AM
PAY AS YOU GO PROGRAM

This program is designed to allow players to get a NoteCaddy Edge package with no upfront costs. It allows players to use the package, profit from it, and pay for it with their winnings.
This is a deal we are confident to offer, because we believe serious players who use our packages can, and will, win at poker. We’re going to do our best to help our players beat the games.

What We Expect From You
You’re going to hold yourself accountable, and be honest with yourself. You’ll document your goals, progress, and setbacks. Here’s how you’ll do that:

Contact us (https://notecaddyedge.com/contact-us/) and let us know:

You want to sign up for Pay As You Go
Which package version you want from https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/

We'll respond to your email within a day. We'll send you a coupon for your package that you'll be able to use in the shop. Once you use your coupon, you'll have an account, and you can proceed with creating your Poker Journey thread on the forum (instructions below):

Create a thread at the forum: https://notecaddyedge.com/forum/ (https://notecaddyedge.com/forum/forum/first-forum/). Your initial thread post should contain:

Introduction - Do you play for a living? How long have you been playing? What stakes and game types do you play? How much monthly volume do you put in?
What are your goals and ambitions for poker?
What do you think has held you back, if anything, from being the best poker player you can be?

Update your thread AT LEAST once every 7 days with:
Graph/winnings update (mandatory)
Do you think you have been playing well?* running bad/good? (mandatory)
Do you think you can do better?* If so, how can you improve? (mandatory)
Any hand histories you find interesting, or want feedback on (optional)
Do you think the NoteCaddy Edge package is helping you? Do you have any suggestions to make it more effective for you? (optional)

What You Can Expect From Us
We’ll follow your thread closely, and be on the lookout for things that might be holding you back. We want you to win for two main reasons:

Honestly, we want to get paid for the packages we offer you, and that only happens if you can beat the games.
The feeling we get for helping players improve their life through poker is a truly great feeling. Maybe we’ll create friendships, which is an awesome bonus.

We’re going to do our best to help you. If you’re not winning, we’ll look at your stats to find leaks. We’ll get a feel for how you think about hands, how you approach the game, your mindset, and how effectively you’re using the package. We’ll be there to help steer you down the path to profitability.

How You Pay As You Go
You’ll pay us only if you’re winning, since you started with your NoteCaddy Edge package.

You’ll pay 25% of your profits every week, until the package is fully paid for. Rakeback and bonuses do count towards your profits.
You can submit any payments through the Pay As You Go form: https://notecaddyedge.com/pay-as-you-go/
Once you have fully paid for your package you have no further obligations. You can continue to update your thread if you want though, we’d love that!

If You Quit or Don’t Fulfill Expectations
Your package license will get removed from your HM2. This stops the package from functioning.
If you want to be reinstated, you can submit a $25 payment to the Pay As You Go Form: https://notecaddyedge.com/pay-as-you-go/. The $25 will go towards your package payment.
If you owe more than $25 from winnings, you are expected to pay the amount owed before your package is unlocked again.

NotecaddyEdge
08-16-2019, 12:02 PM
Here's a new document explaining how one would go about to begin using the Breakthrough HUD.

I hope it showcases how intuitive the HUD is. To some people it may look like a lot of stats, but really they are super easy to understand and use.

Click to enlarge if it's too small to read:
https://i.postimg.cc/zBvdrvfy/Breakthrough-HUD-Explained-Screenshot.png (https://postimg.cc/cgq77swW)

NotecaddyEdge
08-20-2019, 08:47 AM
The 20% discount for the Breakthrough packages will end at the end of the day on August 21st.

Time is almost up to get a discount on the best cash game HUD package available!

https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/

We're also still looking for more people to join in our Poker Journeys / Pay As You Go Program (https://notecaddyedge.com/forum/forum/first-forum/). We want to help you crush it!

NotecaddyEdge
08-21-2019, 07:48 AM
Marko's Twitch stream will start about 1 hour later than usual today (5PM UTC -4)

He's been crushing the zoom nl100 games the past few days, building close to 1000bb stacks: https://www.twitch.tv/martaimrko

Today is the last day you'll be able to get any NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough package for a discount! https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/

NotecaddyEdge
08-23-2019, 09:55 AM
Marko's favorite popup from the Breakthrough Main & Stars (https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/notecaddy-edge-breakthrough/) packages is getting even better. We've added some 3BP stats to the Multiway popup.

This idea was a suggestion from a current user (thanks MagicOrange!). We're happy to consider implementing any ideas that we agree will improve the packages.

This popup covers a situation in which many players play very poorly!

PLO players should especially LOVE this popup.

https://i.postimg.cc/wvJz6rXG/Breakthrough-Multiway.png (https://postimg.cc/bDzWg3Fx)

NotecaddyEdge
08-25-2019, 10:00 AM
Marko is starting to crush Zoom NL 100. He's climbed out of the hole is now looking forward to climbing the mountain.

The challenge is for 100k hands. I wonder what type of winrate he'll end up with. I think his winrate is just going to keep steadily improving, as he gathers more and more hands on his opponents. With more data, the Breakthrough package (https://notecaddyedge.com/hud-shop/notecaddy-edge-breakthrough/) will be a more powerful tool for him to pick his opponents apart and exploit their leaks.

https://i.postimg.cc/L884Vb9r/Marko-Zoom-Graph-8-24-19.png (https://postimg.cc/pp3tWknZ)