PDA

View Full Version : PostgreSql problems

tooler7
01-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Hey Guys,
Downloaded the 15 day free trial of Hold'em Manager but cannot get it started. When i load it up it starts up ok but when the screen 'Connect to the PostgreSQL' comes up and i click the connect button this box comes up

'A connection to PostgreSQL could not be made.Would you like to have Holdem Manager attempt to start the service?' and then an option yes or no so if i select no nothing happens but when i select yes this pops up

'Sorry,Holdem Manager was unable to start the service' and then a box to press ok so i press it and the another in comes up saying

'Holdem Manager has started the service.Please try again.'

Whenever i try again the same crap keeps happening. I have gone onto their page and have done everything it says do if problems and still no look does anybody have any idea what on earth i can do to get this working?

Thanks
Jack

TheTender31
01-09-2010, 07:08 AM
I am also having this problem (do not have the 15 day trial, my HEM is bought and paid for). I have not had any problems similar to this until today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan

netsrak
01-09-2010, 07:51 AM
@tooler7: please check this: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=22409

@thetender71: you should try a computer reboot first