PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find the new rake stats

morny
01-08-2010, 07:14 PM
1.10 Beta 5 Other New Functionality
* Updated the rest of the site rake methods. Pacific, Bodog, Everest, FTP, Party, Stars and Cake use Dealt. Cereus and Betfair use Average Contributed Rake. Ipoker uses dealt until Jan 2 when it switches to Average Contributed. All others are set to Weighted Contributed.

Ive looked everywhere but i cant seem to see these, is there a new rakeback stat for each site or is that when you choose the rakeback stat it adjusts based on whatever site you played on? I presumed id find it in Add Stats > Misc Stats?
Im playing on ipoker so if its just a case the rake stat sees the hands were played on ipoker and calculates based on that then will it automatically switch to average contributed since its after 2nd January or do we need to wait for an update

fozzy71
01-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Ive looked everywhere but i cant seem to see these, is there a new rakeback stat for each site or is that when you choose the rakeback stat it adjusts based on whatever site you played on? I presumed id find it in Add Stats > Misc Stats?
Im playing on ipoker so if its just a case the rake stat sees the hands were played on ipoker and calculates based on that then will it automatically switch to average contributed since its after 2nd January or do we need to wait for an update

It is all in the code. The Rake stat will be calculated based on that player's site's rake method.

fow
01-10-2010, 07:11 PM
does this covers all?because microgaming has a new rake calculation is this covered by holdem manager?

fozzy71
01-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Which method did it switch to, and when? Can you link me to some documentation?

fow
01-10-2010, 10:00 PM
they changed it to weighted contribution system.here is a link to the news it was advertised in various sites.http://pokerworks.com/poker-news/2010/01/07/microgaming-poker-sites-go-to-weighted-contribution-rake.html

fozzy71
01-10-2010, 10:10 PM
they changed it to weighted contribution system.here is a link to the news it was advertised in various sites.http://pokerworks.com/poker-news/2010/01/07/microgaming-poker-sites-go-to-weighted-contribution-rake.html

Thank you. I will forward it to the developer to make sure he is aware.

fow
01-10-2010, 10:12 PM
if this could be added in near future releases would be great.

Rvg72
01-11-2010, 12:43 AM
This has been updated in beta 7. ipoker hands played after Jan 2, 2010 will use weighted contributed

Roy

fow
01-11-2010, 10:28 AM
average contributed is diferent from weighted contributed the ipoker changed to average not weithted i think.so is weighted contributed in beta 7 too?

fozzy71
01-11-2010, 11:49 AM
average contributed is diferent from weighted contributed the ipoker changed to average not weithted i think.so is weighted contributed in beta 7 too?

:confused:

You told us it switched to weighted contributed, like the article says.

http://pokerworks.com/poker-news/2010/01/07/microgaming-poker-sites-go-to-weighted-contribution-rake.html

Weighted Contribution Rake New to Microgaming Poker Sites

cincrulz11
01-11-2010, 01:01 PM
"Updated the rest of the site rake methods. Pacific, Bodog, Everest, FTP, Party, Stars and Cake use Dealt. Cereus and Betfair use Average Contributed Rake. Ipoker uses dealt until Jan 2 when it switches to Average Contributed. All others are set to Weighted Contributed."

I'm pretty sure Bodog uses Average Contributed Rake, is this just a typo from your side or do you have Bodog rake as dealt?

Rvg72
01-11-2010, 01:47 PM
"Updated the rest of the site rake methods. Pacific, Bodog, Everest, FTP, Party, Stars and Cake use Dealt. Cereus and Betfair use Average Contributed Rake. Ipoker uses dealt until Jan 2 when it switches to Average Contributed. All others are set to Weighted Contributed."

I'm pretty sure Bodog uses Average Contributed Rake, is this just a typo from your side or do you have Bodog rake as dealt?

It is currently setup as Dealt. If you can find proof that it is no then we can make the change but this list was provided by a rakeback provider

Thanks
Roy

fow
01-11-2010, 02:27 PM
the info i gave is true fozzy71 i was just pointing out the diference between the 2 types of contributed because when i asked if the update would cover microgaming i was answered with something regardding Ipoker.

DedMazay
01-11-2010, 02:33 PM
So could somebody from support confirms which method is programmed into beta 7 for iPoker? It have to be average contributed for the hands played after Jan 2, 2010 (which was in case for 1.10 beta 6).

P.S. Just run beta 7 update and read in the list of updates: "Ipoker uses weighted contributed rake as of January 2010" :-)

This is mistake, the topic and link was about Microgaming, not iPoker. Please revert it back for iPoker to average contributed.

cincrulz11
01-11-2010, 03:00 PM
It is currently setup as Dealt. If you can find proof that it is no then we can make the change but this list was provided by a rakeback provider

Thanks
Roy

I emailed my RB provider

"Hi,

They use contributed and not dealt.

Best regards,

Support "

I also purged my hands yesterday and imported them using 1.10 beta 1 and then 1.10 beta 7. Beta 1 had the rake at $55.18. Beta 7 has rake at $71.11. The $55.18 is a couple cents off what my RB said I earned for yesterday. Beta 7 is around $4 off.

Is this enough proof or should I attempt to find more info?

Rvg72
01-11-2010, 03:12 PM
the info i gave is true fozzy71 i was just pointing out the diference between the 2 types of contributed because when i asked if the update would cover microgaming i was answered with something regardding Ipoker.

ok thanks, this has been adjusted in beta 8. Microgaming is already setup to use weighted contributed

Rvg72
01-11-2010, 03:15 PM
I emailed my RB provider

"Hi,

They use contributed and not dealt.

Best regards,

Support "

I also purged my hands yesterday and imported them using 1.10 beta 1 and then 1.10 beta 7. Beta 1 had the rake at $55.18. Beta 7 has rake at $71.11. The $55.18 is a couple cents off what my RB said I earned for yesterday. Beta 7 is around $4 off.

Is this enough proof or should I attempt to find more info?

ok thanks, this is switched in beta 8

cincrulz11
02-02-2010, 02:48 AM
The Bodog rake is messed up again in the 1.10.01 Official Release. I noticed my rakeback was off again from what my RB provider said I was earning so wrote down the rake for today and it said it was $61.24 Then I went back and installed 1.10 beta 1 again and it said my rake for today was $47.89, so somewhere in the transition to the final release Bodog rake got messed up again, because I think this was fixed in 1.10 beta 8.

netsrak
02-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Please zip and mail some original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

cincrulz11
03-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Has this Bodog issue been looked into? The rake was still wrong in 1.10.03a and I haven't tried b or c but didn't see it as being fixed so just assume it wasn't. I know you guys have the ability to get it right because you had it correct in the past, this seems like it is just a minor problem.

morny
03-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Yeah this is already been sent to the developers to fix

sqlguy
03-16-2010, 06:27 AM
although microgaming has switched to weighted, some skins still use contributed as a basis for VIP points.

is there any way to add a "rake paid" column to the hands view? with that I could easily export the hand view to excel and make the VIP points calculations there

cincrulz11
05-20-2010, 04:57 PM
over 4 months now and bodog rake still hasn't been switched back to contributed. it can't be that difficult of a change can it?