PDA

View Full Version : HEM HUD not working correctly

pmuscato
01-08-2010, 06:28 PM
I am playing on UB and have the latest veriosn of HEM and HUD, I have two tables open, one is displaying stats the other is not. I have checked the table finder and it shows no unattached hands.

The hand history is being imported for one table, but not the other..

I have tried restarting the HUD, HEM, stopping the import. Validated the import location, but to no avail.

pmuscato
01-08-2010, 07:23 PM
After I left the tournement, I tried importing the remaining hand histories manually via file from the original location. HEM gave a reply that there were no new files and ignored the file. Apparantly, HEM couldn't see the hand history in question.

I moved the hand history to another location and was able to manually import it properly. I know normally this would be a permission issue on the file, however this doesn't make sense since other hand histories were automatically being imported from that same location.

fozzy71
01-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

pmuscato
01-09-2010, 05:05 PM
I am using a clean install of WIndows 7, I followed all the instructions for automatic elevation of priviledges for the programs to run as an administrator. I also created the Hero names.

I have run the update as listed.

I have copied and renamed the file using a txt extension as it would not upload an HEM extension.

I have found this problem to only be with UB and not poker stars or Full Tilt.
Sorry, I forgot some details. I am using Microsoft Computer Security Essentials as my antimalware program

fozzy71
01-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Not sure what file you uploaded, but it is not the holdemmanager.config

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

pmuscato
01-10-2010, 12:57 AM
I loaded the config file from the directory "Holdem Manager", there is a folder in this directory called "Config" which has an XML configuration file called "Holdem Manager".

I uploaded this file with this post.

If we still need to conference, I will install the viewer on Sunday and schedule it for Monday.

netsrak
01-10-2010, 07:00 AM
The config file looks fine for me.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

pmuscato
01-14-2010, 05:26 PM
I have been sick all week and haven't touched a computer until today. I will post the screen captures as soon as I am able.
Thanks
Paul

pmuscato
01-27-2010, 01:16 PM
I launched one table today and it did not bring up the HUD

I believe I got all the screen shots you wanted.

I also updated the application to version 1.10.01

I checked this issue against my laptop (Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit) and it also only presents data on one table.

I believe request 3 and 4 are the same folder

Thanks for being patient

virge
01-27-2010, 01:45 PM
I started having the same trouble on FTP today (1/2 work, 1/2 don't, all show up in TableFinder, files are in directory, upgraded to 1.10.01, files are in English, etc)

virge
01-27-2010, 04:46 PM
fixed. Was going through the steps but a friend told me the magic rebooting solution had worked for him. Worked for me too.

Good luck with your more persistent problem

netsrak
01-28-2010, 04:01 AM
The handhistory file in the first picture is for a play money table. Holdemmanager doesn't support play money. Did you only try with play money tables?

pmuscato
01-31-2010, 03:56 PM
OK, I understand the true issue and that is the way UB labels their freeroll tournements. I have launched multiple tables without the "play money" in the title and it worked correctly.

Thanks for pointing out the problem.

guldlock
02-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Hi there.

my HM seems to work great and my hud seems to find the tables but it says that the tables are empty and the huddisplay doesnt popup.

I just installed the latest version. Or what i did was that i uninstalled my old version and installed the new one. what is also new is that i know changed to using the omaha version has well. im using version 1.10.02. not the beta version. at least i think so

netsrak
02-07-2010, 06:39 AM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

guldlock
02-08-2010, 03:24 PM
when i did what u said. "Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty."

the first problem now is that holdemmanager cant import files.

what could i have done wrong??
the hud can find the tables. but it doesnt acknowledge that there are players on the table. and i cant get the new hands in the holdemmanager

netsrak
02-09-2010, 05:14 AM
You need to check your auto-import settings, they get lost when changing the administrator settings.