PDA

View Full Version : Not all hands are importing

irunlucky
05-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Hi, I just noticed this today but not all of my hands are importing. Only about 4/5's of the hands I just played are showing up in the reports and sessions tab. The hand histories definitely exist and are in the same place as those hand histories which did get imported. I tried moving those hand histories to a different location and then importing from there and Hem told me that all of my hands had already been imported (listing the correct number of hands from my session but these hands are still not imported into my database). I'm already using the most up to date version of hem (1.12.10a). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

netsrak
05-17-2012, 06:00 AM
Please create a new database for a test and import some sessions into this database. Does this work?

Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which operating system?

punki_nav
05-17-2012, 07:42 AM
Exactly the same happens to me with IPoker and HM1

irunlucky
05-17-2012, 10:37 AM
Please create a new database for a test and import some sessions into this database. Does this work?

Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which operating system?

Hey, I tried importing the missing hands into another database and they were successfully imported. This is on pokerstars, no limit holdem 6 max, using windows 7.

Patvs
05-17-2012, 11:25 PM
If you can see the hands in the new database, reimport all your hands into the new database.

irunlucky
05-17-2012, 11:51 PM
If you can see the hands in the new database, reimport all your hands into the new database.

That's what I'm doing now but it has taken well over 24 hours so far. Any idea what the actual problem with my database is?

Patvs
05-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Probably a corruption in the old database, which is fairly common.

Once you've imported all your hands, BACKUP the database.
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/72/Backup%26RestoreDatabase

punki_nav
05-18-2012, 03:41 AM
żAnd why a lot of hands from IPoker aren´t imported? Please, analyze this

netsrak
05-19-2012, 05:19 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

punki_nav
05-19-2012, 10:26 AM
I have created a new database and reimported the hands, and now the tracking is correct