PDA

View Full Version : EV diff issue in Ongame

horstfux
01-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi. I'm using the professional version 1.09 beta 6a. During a 5max game in Ongame, I imported this hand:

** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Hero [ Qh Qs ]
V1 folds
Hero raises [$0.80 USD]
Villian calls [$0.80 USD]
V2 folds
V3 folds
** Dealing Flop ** [ Th, Qc, 8s ]
Hero bets [$1.40 USD]
Villian raises [$6.10 USD]
Hero raises [$11.60 USD]
Villian raises [$24.57 USD]
Hero calls [$5.90 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Jd ]
** Dealing River ** [ 9c ]
Hero wins $19.10 USD from main pot
Hero shows [Qh, Qs ]
Villian shows [8d, 8c ]
Villian wins $11.77 USD

At the flop, when we went all in, I was 94% favorite. When I checked the EV diff for that hand, I found out it's only 0.40$, although it should be near 10$. I observed the other all in hands in the session, and the EV diff numbers for them seem to be all right.

I have one more problem in Ongame. The HEM shows much more rake generated than the actual on 10nl for 2000 hands. Maybe 3 times as much. Ongame works with Contributed method (not weighted), but even with a different method the deviation shouldnt be that big. For the today's 20nl session, the rake seems realistic, but I'll provide you with more information about this the next days.

netsrak
01-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Please update to 1.10 Beta 6, we have made a lot of improvements since the version you are using.
I suggest you look for new hands after installing the update whether they have the same problem.

horstfux
01-11-2010, 08:07 AM
I updated to 1.10 Beta 6. I can clearly see a difference in the PP/Rake ratio now: with the older version it was ~1.7 PP per 1$ rake, now it's 2.8 PP per 1$. Still, from what I know, the ratio should be something like 3.5 PP per 1$.
Since I have no more than 2000 new hands since I updated, I'll give you more numbers in a few days.
Another thing I noticed yesterday: I got busted on one table at the end of my session. I didn't rebuy, and I sat out instead at the next hand, and then left. The hand that busted me wasn't imported. (I played a few more minutes on the other tables)

netsrak
01-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Can you please look for the original handhistory of this hand in the Pokerclient handhistory file/folder and/or the holdemmanager archive?

If you find it please zip and mail it with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

horstfux
01-12-2010, 07:41 AM
I did my best, but I couldn't find the hand in the history file.
About the ratio - I played 20nl for about 1000 hands and I got exactly the same ratio as on 10nl: 2.85 PP = 1 $ rake. So now I believe this is the actual ratio HEM will be reporting. As I said before, it should be about 3.5 . Also, I can see my estimated rakeback and PP on the site, and these numbers also show that the ratio should be 3.5 .

netsrak
01-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Do you have an official statement or sth. like that from your Pokerskin?
If yes please mail a link to support@holdemmanager.net so we can fix it.

horstfux
01-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Apparently, the problem isn't with HEM, it's with the skin or the network, so I guess with the last update HEM is working properly.