PDA

View Full Version : HUD stops working on Unibet after latest update

Partylurker
01-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Unibet disabled observed HHs 2 days ago and I can no longer get the HUD to recognise my tables, even though hands are imported fine.

I tried using the table finder but it didnt help.

netsrak
01-09-2010, 08:07 AM
Observed HHs usually have nothing to do with the tables you are playing at.

So lets start with the basic things:
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 6 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

xuehata
01-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Hi Netsrak,

I have the same problem with Purple Lounge skin in Prima network. The problem is that the Prima stop to save HHs for the tables which the Hero does not play. HHs are saving for the table for which Hero plays or stays sit out only

Do you have any suggestions?

netsrak
01-10-2010, 07:34 AM
Nothing we can do from our side to solve this. You should contact Prima.

But this is usual for most other Pokersites so i don't think they will change it back.

You have to play at least one hand for the tables to be recognized. I'll forward this to see if we can implement a prefetch like we have for Stars and FTP but i'm not sure whether its possible.

xuehata
01-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Thank you for the answer.

I already contact the Prima support and I am waiting their response. When I receive it I will tell you the answer.

xuehata
01-11-2010, 05:32 AM
Hi Netsrak,

The Prima answer is not good for us :(

"We stop saving the hand history for a hand where the player isnt involved"

Also they said that they will not change this because woulde be a great strain on the server.... bla bla bla!

netsrak
01-11-2010, 08:40 AM
I thought so because all the main sites don't write observed hands.
I don't know much about Unibet - possibly there is a mining tool available to write the handhistories?