PDA

View Full Version : Support & Refund Query

Leeco
01-08-2010, 01:58 PM
I have just tried to open Holdem manager and experienced yet another issue with this seemingly very unstable product.

I have two queries:

Firstly - Is there any way I can get a refund since I find this product so unstable and continually erroring to the point it cannot be relied upon professionally?

Secondly - The latest error messages I am getting are attached. I am unable to open the product. I have tried selecting OK on the first message, and Continue on the second, but the product just does nothing and will not open. Any thoughts?

Thanks

netsrak
01-09-2010, 08:06 AM
For the refund just contact sales@holdemmanager.net

For your problem: you are using a old beta version of the product. Please update to 1.10 Beta 6 and make sure you choose your original installation folder for the update.
After that please check the administrator settings: Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

Leeco
01-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Yes I am using the software that HEM sent me when I bought the product and I had no idea that the 'old beta' product I was sold had been replaced.

Your suggested actions assume technical knowledge and so I will get back if necessary, and also look to seek a refund at the address you have given since this product is a nightmare, and I wish I had gone with PT3.

Leeco
01-09-2010, 09:08 AM
I have now downloaded the updated beta as you suggested and now all that happens is I get the same problem and error messages but the title is the new beta version rather than the old one.

Please can i get some help resolving this

netsrak
01-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.