PDA

View Full Version : very dissapointed!

jazzy8james
01-08-2010, 11:33 AM
just bought HM small satkes and it doens not work...

i spent 3 days read every forum and try everythig...
now im soo dissapointed when i reallised that i spent hours to figur out somthing withc is suppose to work just fine...

so here iam spent 50$ and 3 days to make this HM working and all i get is a mess on my computer and some short advice from support...

so im here is the deal:

i boutgh HM and strated... it removed all PS HH from original folder to put it into HM archive, and the stats showing all wrong numbers... starting with -984$ when im up 4.4K or so showing only loosing tournaments, with is not true...
and ever since i play-impot- data is still remain the same...
or just got worse... it seems it is only update lost tourneys

i reinstalled postgres, witch is also a funy game...

nothing papped, i cant start post admin to vacoom database,becouse some fatal error where the help lead nowhere... and i couldnt find any forum whit this problem...

so i reached the point where i want to have a programm witch is running fine or want to get my money back, as i dont really want to spend another 2-3 days reading,insalling, figuring out stg. what should work in the first time...

so pleas understand my point and if you can help me pleaze do.

many thanx

fozzy71
01-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

i boutgh HM and strated... it removed all PS HH from original folder to put it into HM archive, and the stats showing all wrong numbers... starting with -984$ when im up 4.4K or so...

You probably dont have all of your hand histories saved to your PC so it is missing many hands where you won. Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories AND Tournament Summaries.

showing only loosing tournaments, with is not true...
and ever since i play-impot- data is still remain the same...
or just got worse... it seems it is only update lost tourneys.....

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43