PDA

View Full Version : Another scanner issue/hud issue

Soche_user
01-08-2010, 05:33 AM
This has to do with the multi table stat on the hud. You are able to double click on the stats and see "stats for current session only". This is a great feature, problem is though, when we do this the table number goes to zero when normally it displays 1,2,5,8, ect number of tables. This happens even if I scan again while this is on "current session only". I was wondering if I should adjust something or if this can be looked at for a fix.

Thx

B-Money
01-08-2010, 02:34 PM
I'll look into it, but I'm not sure it's possible because you are looking at "table" stats. There's already some custom code on that stat so maybe it is possible. I'll forward it and see what we can do.

GL,
-B

Mike chops
01-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Thx I'll look at it.

Respawn
01-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Didn't think I should open a new thread for this...

Could you make it so that you can color code the Abbreviated Name on the HUD according to the number of tables somebody plays instead of their stack size?

(maybe the stat that the Abb. Name color coding corresponds with should be customizable altogether, i.e. users should be able to choose which stat is used for color coding)

I don't necessarily need the exact number of tables somebody is playing on and thus would like their name, for instance, to be in red when they play 12+ tables, green less than 5 or something similar.
Would this be possible in the near future?

Also, can the multi table stat be displayed on HUD popups?

fozzy71
01-14-2010, 12:52 PM
I forwarded this for some internal discussion.

fozzy71
01-14-2010, 02:08 PM
From the developer.

I think it is a good idea to give people flexibility on which stat can be used to color the name. Makes a lot of sense

It has been added to the to-do list, but no estimate on how long it will take to implement.

Respawn
01-14-2010, 02:21 PM
OK, thanks for the quick reply, fozzy!
It is something that would make me buy the Table Scanner add on instead of a competitor's software.

Oh and any word on this:

Also, can the multi table stat be displayed on HUD popups?

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Yes, it is under the Misc stats