PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands in iPoker

CliffLee
01-07-2010, 10:03 PM
I play on Victor Chandler on iPoker and when I go to my Cash Table History and look at any session, Victor Chandler alway states that I have played more hands then what HEM is reporting. For instance, my last session, I played 180 hands according to VC but HEM states that I played 120.

This has only came to my attention because I played in a large pot which has not been processed by HEM. Therefore, I'm not sure if this has started happening recently or if this has always happened.

Any ideas on what I could do? I sent an email to support acouple of days ago (my email address is cliff_dasilva@yahoo.co.uk).

CliffLee
01-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm running version 1.09

netsrak
01-08-2010, 05:00 AM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 6 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174