PDA

View Full Version : Microgaming, Idle tables. Fulltime user.

Banalanal
01-07-2010, 06:04 PM
I use HEM 6 days a week 7 hours a day. No problems Recently. Today, observed tables on Microgaming are not showing stats. If I sit at the table, HUD works, if I dont, no HUD stats on observed tables. It never worked like that before and I've changed nothing.

Very strange....Started and stopped and restarted several times...same issue.

Any tips?

Patvs
01-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Was there a recent MicroGaming software update?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

fozzy71
01-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

Try the table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Powerbent
01-08-2010, 05:42 PM
I have the same problem as OP
Have tried the solution you suggest without luck

I have the latest beta

ongameplayer
01-08-2010, 06:43 PM
I too have the same problem. I have installed the latest beta and I have removed the existing gamehistory.dat file. HM does not appear to recognize/import observed hands unless I am sitting at the table. I do not have to be dealt in; I can be waiting for the BB. But I must be sitting. Then the hands from that table get imported.

Banalanal
01-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Yeah it's weird. Thanks for posting as well. If anyone figures something out, post it please.

Foureyes
01-09-2010, 06:21 AM
The prima client dosen't write the observed hand histories in gamehistory.dat since the last update.

ongameplayer
01-09-2010, 07:30 AM
Can anyone else confirm? Its looking like its bye bye Prima.

Edit: Well, I just removed the gamehistory.dat file, started the client, opened 10 tables and left them for a while, and the gamehistory.dat file is still 2kB. So I guess thats that. No more observed hands/mining/table selection/whatever.

Banalanal
01-09-2010, 02:47 PM
yeah weird. so i guess you're saying the new update came out 2 days ago then? as it worked fine until then.

ongameplayer
01-09-2010, 02:56 PM
I cant say. Yesterday I started Prima up for the first time in about two or maybe three weeks and thats when I had the issue and came to the thread. I did have to update though so there has been a new update in the last couple of weeks. So it seems likely.

It really sucks because Prima was so nice and easy to mine but, more importantly, table select, for someone that doesnt play the same site every day for thousands of hands. A number of sites seem to be making the table selection software in HEM a bit pointless actually. OnGame and Prima for sure.

Banalanal
01-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I play there everyday, so I can confirm it just happened. I wonder if there are any options for table selection or if HEM can figure something out...

Today there was a bit of a glitch, either I sat at a table then left but my own Hud stat box stayed there, showing 0 hands, but everyone else's mined properly, even though I wasn't sitting at the table anymore, for like 2 hours. So there must be a way if HEM engineers want to do it....

For now just have to sit and leave tables until I find the fish I guess....fakkkk

Banalanal
01-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Guess there's always primaeye eh? Never used it though.

Disequilibrium
01-11-2010, 12:39 AM
Ladbrokes is still working, but I guess they'll follow soon..

Disequilibrium
01-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Here's what a Unibet rep said:

Hi Guys,

Datamining was switched off from the MG network today.

This only applies if you are NOT sat at the table.

This is a good move for the network and the poker industry as a whole and eradicates the growing number of players who are trying to get an unfair advantage over others using a method which most players regard as cheating.

I know some of you will hate this but most won't.

rwpeene
01-13-2010, 11:15 PM
I just rebuilt my HD and reinstalled all software, including HM.

Found this thread because the HUD is off on observed tables (wrong stats over players), but works OK when I join a table.

Play on UB

-BP

fozzy71
01-14-2010, 01:17 AM
Observed hands are always off because we don't know where the hero is sitting.

rwpeene
01-14-2010, 10:04 AM
Thats funny because prior to last Sunday when I rebuilt my HD it was working perfectly. (I was using an older version of HM)

I can fix it by manually dragging the stat boxes to their proper locations, then it's OK for all tables. Except when I sit down - then that scenario is messed up.

There must be a way to manually set a baseline of where the seats are.

macbeth
01-14-2010, 03:51 PM
I get the data importing fine as before but the Hud displays the stats over the wrong seat. Is there an easy solution to fix this or is it a bug?