PDA

View Full Version : results on stars wrong on 4 man sngs ?

spit22
01-07-2010, 01:05 PM
i use the latest version, beta 6. on Fulltilt i have no problem with 4man husngs results. On stars when i come 2nd it shows i win money but in reality only 1st gets paid .

please fix this.

thanks

fozzy71
01-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

spit22
01-08-2010, 09:22 AM
i use C:\HMArchive so yes it's not in my holdem manager directory. ok i will rar one of the problematic hh and will send it over to you

spit22
03-15-2010, 12:30 PM
hi this problem hasn't been fixed yet.. this is very weird that no one else has noticed this !! on fulltilt it works fine.

funny thing is when i reimport the same hh it might show it correctly the second time.

it has a problem of recognize the size of the tourney (says its 2 instead of 4) and the winnings . (it shows i won money when i come 2nd when in reality 2nd doesn't get paid ). This does not happen always and a lot of times it shows most of the results correctly. When i finish 1st it always shows them correctly.

please someone who plays 4-man Husngs on pokerstars confirm this, it's very annoying.

Thanks

fozzy71
03-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Have you requested and imported the summaries? Because it is not a single table tourney you will have to import the summaries for Hm to know your finish place and prize. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com. Make sure you send us the Tournament History (results/summary) also.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

spit22
03-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Have you requested and imported the summaries? Because it is not a single table tourney you will have to import the summaries for Hm to know your finish place and prize. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com. Make sure you send us the Tournament History (results/summary) also.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

ahh ok i missed this detail ! thanks this should fix it :) fulltilt is sooo much better.. i honestly don't know why pokerstars gets more traffic!