PDA

View Full Version : About HHs- Tourney

KCYoung
01-07-2010, 12:46 PM
I requested ALL of my past HHs from Poker Stars. They came in like 13 zip files. I unzipped and extracted them all.

I am now importing them into HEM. When I go to tourneys for Poker Stars on my HEM. It is showing so far 558 tourneys played, but says 541 were not finished. Why is this? They were ALL finished. Its showing my ROI at -100 percent, and says ITM 0 percent. This is no correct.

What could be the problem? I want the correct the stats, which these are not.

Also, for some reason my fold for PokerStars is not importing. I am new to HEM, and I got my Full Tilt import working, but not Stars. And yes, I clicked on it to save HHs. So thats not the problem.

Please help, it would be highly appreciate. Thank you.
KCYoung

Patvs
01-07-2010, 01:00 PM
It sounds to me, you only requested your tournament hands from Stars (the handhistories).... but you also need to request all your Tourney Results (winnings summaries):

PokerStars--> Requests--> Tourney Results, request the last 200.... or Email Stars to request them ALL. They contain your finish position, which will fix the ROI/ITM after importing them.

KCYoung
01-07-2010, 01:03 PM
So. I will not have to start over correct? I just got done with ALL the HHs. I will just request the tournament finishes, and then import them just like the HHs? And do I do it the same way as the HHs?

Patvs
01-07-2010, 01:11 PM
So. I will not have to start over correct? I just got done with ALL the HHs. I will just request the tournament finishes, and then import them just like the HHs? And do I do it the same way as the HHs?

Yes, you won't have to restart.... just request the finishes.. and import them in a similar way, you imported the handhistories.

Do please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

KCYoung
01-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the help

KCYoung
01-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Ok, I got tournament results for sngs, and MTTS, two seperate files.

I went to import, it did not work.

When I open the files, they open in Excel. Is this why it wont import?

Sorry Im such a rookie at this, but we all gotta learn.

Patvs
01-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Upgrade to 1.10 beta 6 first...

They sent you two XML files?
Use the import from file, and HoldemManager should be able to import them.

KCYoung
01-07-2010, 05:45 PM
It wont import them. I downloaed the 1.10 beta 6, still no luck. There are two files, all in one folder. When I open them, it opens in Windows Excel. But when I go from import fold thru HEM, I can only get the ONE folder they are both in. I cant find both, its just the one folder they are both in. Im confused.

P.S- Just took 4th in 11 dollar heads up tourney for 167. Wouldve got final 2, but they wanted the other guy to wake up with pocket kings twice when I had monsters lol

Patvs
01-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Move the two files to your desktop.
Use the "import from FILE" in HoldemManager.

KCYoung
01-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Ok, I did that. It said it imported file. But still, not showing my places, ITM, ROI, ect ect ect.

One of em, it said import errors 170. I am assuming those are other games like Horse, Razz, etc.

I pushed refresh, run report, etc on the tabs, still the same. 800 plus tourneys, 22 finished, 800 plus not.

Im stuck

KCYoung
01-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Its showing the tourneys I played since I got the HEM, the ones that are AUTO IMPORTED as I play. But the past ones, its not showing the results. All I can tell you is I put them on the desktop, and they are MICROSOFT EXCEL files. Only other option it gives me to open the files is a spreadsheet, and that is jumbled and doesnt work either,

fozzy71
01-07-2010, 07:00 PM
I just requested All My Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries from Pokerstars on Dec 2nd. The email reply had links to download the hands in multiple ZIP files. After importing those I downloaded the 3 attached .HTM files for my tourney summaries.

3 Files
All RegularTournaments played by 'fozzy71'.htm (33KB); All Sit & GoTournaments played by 'fozzy71'.htm (47KB); All Heads up Sit & GoTournaments played by 'fozzy71'.htm (2KB)

After importing the hands I imported the 3 files. It asked me which player they were for and I picked my screen name.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HEM/support/hm-starssummaries.png

KCYoung
01-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Well, when I requested ALL HHs, I forgot to request Results to. The HHs came in those files, and I imported those just fine.

Then I wrote back to get Results. And they sent me those in EXCEL files, not the same. And it wont import those.

So, still stuck

KCYoung
01-08-2010, 02:14 AM
Bueler....Bueler.... Anyone.....Bueler

netsrak
01-08-2010, 04:39 AM
Sorry but we can't import Excel files.

You should talk to the support of your pokersite to get the summaries in standard format.

KCYoung
01-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Yeah, thank you for answering. I already sent out a message to them about that. Hopefully I can get it in regular format. Thanks for the feedback/