PDA

View Full Version : All hands with showdown filter

florinel26
01-07-2010, 07:54 AM
I need this filter: all hands with showdown, but not just the hands when I get to showdown, all the showdown hands, even when i folded preflop.

Thanks

gunner109
01-08-2010, 09:40 AM
+1

gunner109
01-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Flori, I put this in the general forum lets see what wll happen.

fozzy71
01-10-2010, 04:10 PM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/Misc%20Crap/1x1-transparent.png

This is not possible as you describe. There's two main showdown filters. 1 is Saw Showdown = True, the other is Saw Showdown = False.

If you want to look at an individual player against yourself, then you can see hands where they went to showdown and you didn't. Just add the Villian to the Player Change list and run the vs player filter against you, then add the Saw Showdown = true. That will bring back all showdown hands where you were in the pot against this player, but only the Villain went to showdown.

GL,
-B

justoagv
03-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Hello,

I don't know if this question has been solved already in another thread, but I was looking for a similar report and ended up with a query that I run directly in the Postgres PSQL console:

SELECT hc.holecardstring,(100.0*SUM(CASE WHEN ph.netamountwon>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END))/(COUNT(*)) winrate FROM playerhandscashkeycolumns ph, holecards hc WHERE ph.holecardsvalue_id=hc.holecard_id and mmaxtreetseen=4 and streetwentallin=0 and group by hc.holecardstring ORDER by winrate DESC;

This retrieves a preflop table with the % wins for each preflop card when there was an all-in situation preflop so that you can produce your own preflop table based on your db records.

The results in my case were somehow unexpected, rather than obtaining something like a Sklansky range or similar it turned out that 77+ were the first cards and only after 77 I have AKs... The sample has around 1000000 hands, maybe not enought for this kind of statistics, but in any case I would be interested in knowing the results in your cases (if this is the report that you needed)

Kind regards

a.k.a.Also
03-01-2011, 09:56 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/47781-viewing-opponents-showdown-results.html#post241481