PDA

View Full Version : Players stats jumbled once I added another monitor

RobbieC
09-20-2008, 07:33 PM
I play off my laptop and just added a 22inch monitor to it so I now use both screens.
HUD was working fine with just my laptop.
Now when I move the tables onto the new monitor the players stats are no longer in the correct spots. Its irritating and I've read this forum and done some suggestions but I can't get them to display in the right spots anymore.
Please help!

morny
09-20-2008, 07:50 PM
So on the laptop there in the correct place and if you drag them on the 2nd monitor then they get messed up? Thats one ive never seen, can you post a screenshot showing both screens?

RobbieC
09-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Actually I'm sorry. I mis-worded my origianl post.
Since I got the laptop they are in the wrong places on both screens.
When I was just using the laptop they were correct. Since I added the monitor they are wrong.

morny
09-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Ok can you explain some more details or maybe post a screenshot, are they in the wrong place and when you move them back they automatically move again or is it that they stay in the correct place for that session but next time you reload HM theyre jumbled again

Also attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

fabio
09-20-2008, 09:09 PM
Please close Hm and delete pospref.txt and pospref2.txt from the Config folder. Then Start HM, open one table and realign your stats

RobbieC
09-21-2008, 01:25 AM
Thanks...I'm all set now!