PDA

View Full Version : Session Stats for the replayer

FTC878
09-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Hi,
could you add an option to see session stats for the opponents and myself?
That way you can easily check your image on that table and the way your opponents were playing. It would be awesome if the stats would also be just up to that hand, so you know if he was complete unknown at the time or if you based your decision on his stats.
That would be an awesome feature.
Thx

morny
09-20-2008, 08:26 PM
you can click "Stats up to the day of hand" which will show the villain stats on the day the hand was played. So if you replay the hands in 6 months time youll see the stats for that day and the stats after that day wont be shown. We will at a later stage be introducing real time stats.

Ill ask Roy if the other feature is easy to implement or not

higher1871
09-23-2008, 06:55 AM
We will at a later stage be introducing real time stats.

This would be amazing. Looking forward to seeing this implemented

willwonka
02-05-2009, 12:29 PM
So, I'm guessing there is no real way for the replayer to show MY stats for that day and that table/session so that we can then tell what reads those players may have had on me at the time?

morny
02-05-2009, 08:04 PM
Do you mean since you sat at the table? This isnt implemented yet, its impossible to know what overall stats someone has on you, depends whether they mine or not

willwonka
02-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Ok..

Yep, I was just talking about stats for that day at that particular table to give a hint as to how people saw me for the 1st time or don't use HM or other programs.

Kalledrengen
03-31-2009, 06:03 AM
Any update on this?

Sometimes you have a tough decision early on in the session but as time goes villains play and stats changes drastically and if you had the same decision now it would be more simple. In those spots it would be really cool to be able to see his stats as they were at the time the hand took place.

Furthermore an undervalued piece of information that is too rarely used (imo) when analyzing hands is your own image during the session. So I think willwonka's suggestion is also really good as you can provide more details picture of the exact situation you were in.

morny
03-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Sorry not implemented yet, i dont have an ETA at the moment

lovetoplaypoker
04-02-2009, 12:28 AM
you can click "Stats up to the day of hand" which will show the villain stats on the day the hand was played. So if you replay the hands in 6 months time youll see the stats for that day and the stats after that day wont be shown. We will at a later stage be introducing real time stats.

Ill ask Roy if the other feature is easy to implement or not

in the replayer, i double click my own stat (to view my session stat i assume)
the stat is 0 hands same for other player on the table

i have the stat up to day hand box clicked.

that is to say i cannot view my own session stat on the replayer.....am i only one has this problem?

it always show my total stat on the replayer.

thanks

morny
04-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah the session stats only work while playing live and not in the replayer

lovetoplaypoker
04-02-2009, 01:09 PM
thanks for the prompt reply.

mic23
06-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Any update on this?

Sometimes you have a tough decision early on in the session but as time goes villains play and stats changes drastically and if you had the same decision now it would be more simple. In those spots it would be really cool to be able to see his stats as they were at the time the hand took place.

Furthermore an undervalued piece of information that is too rarely used (imo) when analyzing hands is your own image during the session. So I think willwonka's suggestion is also really good as you can provide more details picture of the exact situation you were in.

any update on this? thanks.

morny
06-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Still on the todo list but i dont have an ETA at the moment

MistaMelker
04-08-2010, 08:47 PM
i push this one up again, just curious about any update on this topic.

morny
04-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi this is quite a difficult fix and i currently dont have an ETA for it

Below Zero
08-02-2010, 11:23 PM
I came to the forum looking for the answer to this question.

I always thought it would be nice to see what the opponents stats were at that exact hand and NOT their stats for the whole session.

That would make session analysis so much better!

In the 2+2 forums people are always asking for stats, but you really giving them the villains stats for the entire session, not up to that time in the hand.

_Loki_
08-03-2010, 07:08 AM
###
this good idea is already suggested in the suggestions forum where you can vote for it

###

morny
08-04-2010, 06:26 AM
I'll ask for an update on this as im not sure what's involved

afsr
09-02-2010, 03:25 AM
Any updates on the "stats up to the time of hand" feature?