PDA

View Full Version : A+ Support

BQfromNY
01-06-2010, 10:24 PM
I would like to speak in regards to the great support I have received recently. But before I do, I would like to let everyone know I am a simple consumer - I have no affiliation with this product other then whats been stated.

Recently I had a complete computer crash including my harddrive. So, I contacted support and got back an immediate response. This began constant communication between me and the support team thats lasted for about three days. The support team went above and beyond any support I have ever experienced. They even iniated contact when they thought of a possible solution to my issue.

Now, before you say "well, thats their job." Thats not true for I did not need support for the product itself but rather recovery of my serial number due to an issue with falty hardware. IMO having mutiple communications daily for three days straight is unheard of.

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT WITH GREAT SUPPORT! TY soooo much!

== BQ ==

fozzy71
01-07-2010, 02:56 AM
I thank you for the compliment, on behalf of the entire support team. It sounds like it was one of the other guys, so I will make sure to forward this to the rest of the team.

BQfromNY
01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
It was Andrew