PDA

View Full Version : Not importing all hands

crwjones
01-06-2010, 07:40 PM
I play on Full Tilt and I've noticed that although Poker Manager is working and importing HH's, it is not importing all of them. I played over 2000 hands today according to Full Tilt but only 1800+ were actually imported into Poker Manager.

This is happening every session. I am running 1.09 and do not want to run a Beta version. How else can I correct this.

When I manually import it says there are 0 files left to import but auto import doesnt catch them all.

Today it excluded a $450 hand that I won. It is seriously destroying the accuracy of my stats. Please help.

I run Vista and UAC are disabled. Nothing is wrong (it seems) with my Postgresq database and I don't want to start a new database.

I recently switched from Poker Tracker and although I like Poker Manager better overall, this is a very important bug you need to fix.

fozzy71
01-07-2010, 01:23 AM
I play on Full Tilt and I've noticed that although Poker Manager is working and importing HH's, it is not importing all of them. I played over 2000 hands today according to Full Tilt but only 1800+ were actually imported into Poker Manager.

This is happening every session. I am running 1.09 and do not want to run a Beta version. How else can I correct this.

At the very least you should already be using 1.09.03.

Notices
The current installer version is 1.09. The current Release version is 1.09.03. The installer and latest update patch can be found here - http://holdemmanager.net/download.html. The current Beta version is 1.10 Beta 6: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

There is no reason to not use a beta version. That version 1.09 you are using was actually the exact same update as 1.09 beta 43. They are typically very stable and any bugs will be trivial. Most importantly, if it doesn't help, or you experience bugs that you can't play with, you simply download the 1.09.03 update again and downgrade your installation.

I run Vista and UAC are disabled. Nothing is wrong (it seems) with my Postgresq database ....[/quote]

I personally recommend that you turn UAC on and reboot, then give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

and I don't want to start a new database.

This would be very little work on your part to make sure the DB isn't the problem. Very often importing problems and and hands not appearing in holdem manager is caused by corrupt DB's.

options > database management > connect > new database > name your new/test DB

Start Holdem Manager Import From Folder > Browse to your \HMArchive folder and import a small portion of your archives (perhaps a the past month or two) so you at least have some hands in your DB/HUD for recent opponents. Now play another/standard session and see if the problem exists in the new DB. If it does, you can delete the new DB and be right where you were. If it imports every hand properly, you know the DB is the problem.

FTP just started a new hand history request tool (see attached pics), which is in beta version in my My Promotions page. It will only let you request up to your last 10,000 hands. Hopefully you have access to that or can email support directly and ask for your hands for a particular day when this happened. Then try to import the hands to see if it finds all duplicates or some new hands. I would also ask you to forward their email our support address with a link to this thread.

Can you also zip and email some of the hands/folders in your \hmarchive? Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

dutukai
01-07-2010, 08:49 AM
i have a similar problem

the table manager reports and sees all the hands and displays accurate information

the HEM main window does not get all the hands and does not have accurate info

here is a screenshot with version 1.09.03

you can see the sessions by table # hands / $ won are not equal to the popup display

http://i46.tinypic.com/2cmvs7b.jpg

dutukai
01-07-2010, 08:53 AM
i've recently added a TON of hands to my database if that could be causing the problem, and i also tried the beta version / older versions

dutukai
01-07-2010, 10:37 AM
fixing the database worked for me, should read your post

crwjones
02-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Well, after taking some time off from online poker I created new database, followed your instructions and still not importing all hands. Played 2553 today and only imported 2334. Im using current build.

I like your software but the problems have been numerous. Not importing all hands is a major one, considering i play for a living and my stats are important.

What else can I do? I don't want to spend my days on the forums and at my comp trying to fix these problems.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I'm frustrated. Ive had nothing but problems with holdem manager since I purchased in November of last year.

I run vista. I have UAC enabled, I'm running it all as administrator, I created a new database...anything else I can do.

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 01:58 AM
fixing the database worked for me, should read your post

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

Well, after taking some time off from online poker I created new database, followed your instructions and still not importing all hands. Played 2553 today and only imported 2334. Im using current build.

We just released a new build today.

Do the hands give errors?

I run vista. I have UAC enabled, I'm running it all as administrator, I created a new database...anything else I can do.

Is your poker client also running as administrator?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

crwjones
02-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Yes, everything involved with poker on my PC is running as an administrator, I'm using the newest version and still having problem.

I attached holdemmanager.config file.

netsrak
02-10-2010, 05:31 AM
That looks good for me.

I think we need to have a look at your computer:
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

tenzing79
02-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Hi.

I recently got my copy of HEM and I have the exact same problems. It seems after every session there are hands missing. What should I do?

Cheers

fozzy71
02-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

Make sure that Holdem Manager and your poker clients all have Administrator rights.

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork)

cattelan
02-11-2010, 05:38 PM
I have the same problem, but i'm using Windows XP.

What can i do here?

morny
02-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Couple of things you can try

1) Please install the latest version (1.10.02): http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Clear the main filter go to Filter > Clear then Filter > Use for all
3) Now try reports, hands and sessions TAB and see if the hands are showing up
4) Beside the date filter and clear filter you should see a dropdown box with All Games, Omaha, Holdem etc make sure All Games is selected.
5) If the problem persists try creating a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and see if there was any import errors importing the hands, then check and see did the missing hands appear.

tenzing79
02-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Hi again.

Another question. If I select "holecards" it shows the hands ive played organising them from the different holecards eg "AK" right?
Thing is accordingly to this ive only played one "AA" and 3 "AK"??? Also when I go under "hands" in the menu to the left it shows about 100 suited pair of aces???????? HOwever here I can localise my AKings...

!!!???

anyonelse with the same problem?

morny
02-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Is this in Preflop Cards or the filters section, maybe you can post a screenshot to illustrate better as im not really sure what you mean

tenzing79
02-11-2010, 09:40 PM
HEre..some suited aces which I folded pre. ? Why would I do that?
And my 2 AK...

This last picture is with over 19k hands so im pretty sure ive played more than 2 AAs. For instance ive had kings 207 times which should be a little bit too much??? Isnt it?

tenzing79
02-11-2010, 09:54 PM
ALso here seems like alot is missing for 19k hands. All filters are off. Hands are set for "all hands". Seems like I havent raised alot of "raising hands" in unopened pots...?????

Feels like HEM is labelling alot of hands wrong since some are overrepresntated? ANyone with same prob?

netsrak
02-12-2010, 08:29 AM
You should upgrade to the latest HM version (if you not already did).

Create a new database for a test, import some hands and check the results.

tenzing79
02-12-2010, 11:18 AM
HI.

Started a new database. still problems. For 150 hands, none of my two QQs shows. One of which i lost 1 buyin. UNder Hands. It shows 6 AAs. I havent had one.....

What should I do?

This is getting pretty annoying.....

tenzing79
02-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Seems when looking under hands in the big menu on the left. HEM seems to make all JJ and QQ into AA....
Noone else with this problem?

I think ive played 400 hands in new DB. HEM has registred 275...

morny
02-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Something weird going on there, having AsAs:eek:

Can you email support@holdemmanager.net with those hand histories so i can confirm if theres anything wrong with the hand histories, are they played hands or datamined hands?