PDA

View Full Version : Party hero session stats not resetting

ata
01-06-2010, 12:49 PM
This has been an issue since the original release and still hasn't been addressed. The hero's stats displayed in the HUD for the current session never get reset, even after a day or two between session. Is there any way this can be fixed? Or even some sort of manual option to reset the hero's session stats for a certain table if it's too hard to do it automatically? It's important to know one's stats for the current table session, and if it's combined with a bunch of previous session it makes it impossible.

Thanks.

fozzy71
01-06-2010, 02:18 PM
I don't think this is the case for most players on Party. It should reset the hero stats after 30 minutes away from a table.

Are you using 1.10 Beta 6? if not, please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Vista/W7? Is HM being Run As Administrator? Do you use custom HUD configurations? Can you post screen shots of it happening along with the Table Manager?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.

ata
01-07-2010, 09:41 AM
I'm running the latest beta (1.10 b6) on Windows 7 as Administrator with UAC off.

I've emailed the files to support@holdemmanager.net since it was too big to attach here - let me know if you see anything wrong. I was definitely away for more than 30 minutes when I took the screen shot, and had just joined those tables.

I don't think this is the case for most players on Party. It should reset the hero stats after 30 minutes away from a table.

Are you using 1.10 Beta 6? if not, please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Vista/W7? Is HM being Run As Administrator? Do you use custom HUD configurations? Can you post screen shots of it happening along with the Table Manager?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

fozzy71
01-07-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm running the latest beta (1.10 b6) on Windows 7 as Administrator with UAC off.......

Turning UAC Off/Down in W7 is not adequate.

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

ata
01-11-2010, 02:37 PM
I set the 3 files to Run as Administrator, didn't play all weekend and then played a session today and I'm still having the same problem. Loaded some tables and a few started at ~250 hands played for my personal stats.

Any other ideas?

fozzy71
01-11-2010, 11:04 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer.

fozzy71
01-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Are you using FreePHG? Did you setup your SN under Hud Options -> Setup Hero Names?

Have you tried beta 7 yet?

- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.