PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the "Edit Game Type" for Tournaments

flavicolo
01-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Hi there,

First of all I want to apologize for my poor English.

I used the forum search engine without success to solve my problem, then decided to create this thread.

My problem is this. I have the Holdem Manager version activated only for Hold'em.

I usually play tournaments or SNGs and at end of the day I spend a period of time to complete final results and relevant information.

Today I made a missclick and edit many tournaments under the Omaha's category using the function "Edit game type" , and now they dissapear from my list (logic, they are cataloged now like omaha mtts) and cant recover them.

Any tip on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

fozzy71
01-05-2010, 11:46 AM
I have forwarded this to my colleagues. Have you tried importing the files again from your \hmarchive? I assume you dont have an Omaha license. :(

flavicolo
01-05-2010, 11:57 AM
I have forwarded this to my colleagues. Have you tried importing the files again from your \hmarchive? I assume you dont have an Omaha license. :(

Thank you for your prompt response. Indeed, I have no license to Omaha.

I imported my hands again as recommended but It was unsuccessful, the MTTS still listed as Omaha games: (

Regards

fozzy71
01-05-2010, 04:18 PM
You should be able to change them back with this SQL command.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=19

When you get to step 6, you will want to enter the code below, instead of the code for how many hands in your DB.

Update tourneydata set pokergame = 1

That will set all the tourneys back to Holdem

flavicolo
01-05-2010, 04:36 PM
You should be able to change them back with this SQL command.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=19

When you get to step 6, you will want to enter the code below, instead of the code for how many hands in your DB.

Update tourneydata set pokergame = 1

That will set all the tourneys back to Holdem

TYVM fozzy, now its working properly :)

Regards.