PDA

View Full Version : no HUD on Prima/MG

pLaYa
09-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Hi HEM Forums

I've installed HEM trial version on XP, really nice software. Been using it with stars and FTP with no problems. Then when I tried to play in a Prima client, my HUD didnt work.

I followed the FAQ TuT on setting up auto-import folders so it was set to the default C:\Microgaming\Poker\YourClientHere and my HUD is set to launch when auto-import starts. The TuT for Prima also says that I shouldnt move the processed files to a different location, this seems a bit weird to me.

When I searched this "YourClientHere" folder after my HUD stopped showing, it didn't look to me as if this was the correct directory, because there was no mention of hand history anywhere.

So I changed the auto-import folder to C:\Microgaming\Poker\YourClientHere\global\HandHis tory as I had seen in another post in this forum, and still my HUD isnt appearing, but the hands are being tracked in the main interface.

In table finder it shows the tables I'm playing at, but shows them as empty.
My firewall is set to allow all HEM processes too, along with Postgres.

Any help appreciated, pLaYa

fabio
09-20-2008, 01:40 PM
C:\Microgaming\Poker\YourClientHere is the correct folder, the hands are being saved in the gamehistory.dat

morny
09-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi,

Are you certain Subfolders is not ticked, it wont work with this selected. The reason you dont select move processed file is that Prima saves all the info in the one file called gamehistory.dat and HM wont move this file otherwise Prima will have nowehere to write the HH to

Definetely wont work at that global HH folder you mentioned so it should be this one as per the FAQ C:\Microgaming\Poker\YourClientHere as this is where the Gamehistory.dat file is. You can delete this when the poker client is closed and it gets big to improve performace if you like

If you have this setup correctly and still have problems then please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it

pLaYa
09-20-2008, 03:23 PM
Yes thats better now I re-changed the Prima auto-import folder to the one in the FAQ, thanks.

How do I config. HEM HUD to show me stats from previous STT/MTTs? Whenever I start a tourney my hero stats are all zero, this happens to my hero stats when I change table in MTT also, is this normal?

Thanks, pLaYa

morny
09-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Hero stats are only shown for the session at that table. You can view your total stats in the software or in the active player details windown in Hud Options.

The hud stats resetting when you move table is something that might be difficult to fix but Roys working on Tourney support next so he may be able to do something with it.

ryanghall
09-21-2008, 12:22 PM
I've noticed a problem on Doyle's Room (Microgaming). The stats always show up for the player on the opposite side of the table. I move them all around but then it just does it again next time I'm on a table. Any easy fix for this?

Ryan

fabio
09-21-2008, 12:26 PM
HUD Options -> Preferred Seat -> Set to 1 at 6max for Prima

Rvg72
09-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Yes thats better now I re-changed the Prima auto-import folder to the one in the FAQ, thanks.

How do I config. HEM HUD to show me stats from previous STT/MTTs? Whenever I start a tourney my hero stats are all zero, this happens to my hero stats when I change table in MTT also, is this normal?

Thanks, pLaYa

Hi, hero stats are all table-session based so when you move tables the stats will be reset back to 0 and it isn't avoidable.

Roy

ryanghall
09-22-2008, 01:23 AM
Fabio, what should I set it to for 10-max? It's the full ring tables where I'm having the problem.

Ryan

morny
09-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Im not sure of the correct one but just try 1 at a time until you find the correct one, also make sure fix my stats position is not selected in Hud Options > Player Preferences as that will mess things up

Tiza
04-30-2009, 05:26 AM
I just finished doing this, and I'm not getting any hands picked up at all from Doyle's Room. Directory is set to where the gamehistory.dat file is, subfolders is unticked, I deleted the gamehistory file and rebooted HEM, still nothing. Just updated to 1.08 as well, running XP. Any info on this?

EDIT: Just learned that Doyle's Room switched to Cake. Does that change anything, other than me being in the wrong thread?? =P

morny
04-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Cake isnt supported however someone has created a HH converter See this thread http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2721

Cake dont allow people use trackers so you cant view the hud while playing but can review your stats afterwards using the converter